Do Masks Work? Let the Numbers Tell You

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And by masks, most people just basically have a t shirt over their faces for show. I haven’t seen an N95 mask in 3 months.
AD0D68DD-CB8A-4CA9-9C96-FBC1B4935A95.jpeg
9B41AFC7-7500-4B07-A2D8-A1C697A10923.jpeg
A6AAD81F-CA5B-46CD-A8CF-D2F22CF1C927.jpeg
BDDA0073-DA4B-4792-9434-25966203C79C.jpeg
05DAF0DC-57D1-4E0D-8860-F615534D2C8D.jpeg
DB552EB3-1B8F-4C97-B514-B2C40B52D178.jpeg
28E22D70-4FA3-46D5-801C-EEE2C8F2FAD8.jpeg

There is zero evidence that masks work. Zero. ZERO. NONE.

I'm baffled that this myth has persisted so long.

My job right now is such a joke. We have the head scanners, and anyone that has a temperature over I forget, 79 or something, they send home. Yet everyone still has to wear masks at the company, at all times.

Why? If you are sending all the sick people home, what are the masks doing?

People have lost their minds.

All that work, and I say they do work. Oh you just did a copy and paste.

My job right now is such a joke. We have the head scanners, and anyone that has a temperature over I forget, 79 or something, they send home. Yet everyone still has to wear masks at the company, at all times.

FYI if your body temp is 79, you're officially dead and the coroner's office should be notified immediately.

When I see a lone bicycle rider in the remote mountains wearing a mask, I know there’s a severe epidemic of mental illness going around.

When I see a lone bicycle rider in the remote mountains wearing a mask, I know there’s a severe epidemic of mental illness going around.
Masks dont work. When I try and say that people say I'm nuts! it's become a cult now nothing more.

I've cited the scientific facts and reasons that masks simply can't work as an effective measure against COVID-19 or any other viral contagion many times. Either people accept real hard evidence and mathematical fact or they've chosen to be complete drooling morons and idiots.

The worst of it all is most people wear masks which are clearly not ever intended to filter germs, but that is OK and you can walk right into any store and business, they are JUST FINE so long as you LOOK protected.

The whole thing is a farce.

The worst of it all is most people wear masks which are clearly not ever intended to filter germs, but that is OK and you can walk right into any store and business, they are JUST FINE so long as you LOOK protected.

Covid compliant bank robbers;
1602012334603.png

And this is why I ask those who beleive in masks how that screen door is working on their submarine...

Trying to stop a virus that is 0.1 microns in size with a screen mesh that is 5 microns in size or one that is 20 microns in size (cloth)...

Covid compliant bank robbers

After this is over, I fully intend to continue to wear a handkerchief over my face going into banks, federal buildings, etc., and if someone says something, I'll simply tell them: GERMS, or COVID CONCERN!

I rue the day when anyone gives me a hard time for WEARING a face mask!

And this is why I ask those who beleive in masks how that screen door is working on their submarine...

Trying to stop a virus that is 0.1 microns in size with a screen mesh that is 5 microns in size or one that is 20 microns in size (cloth)...

The mask is sacred. Any other questions?

Yes, meanwhile they are touching everything they buy, putting their hands on shopping baskets, mashing the contaminated buttons on the credit card machine then fiddle with their masks and getting pathogens all over their faces and masks. Touch a contaminated surface, it gets on your fingers, put on your mask and you are effectively placing those pathogens up your nose!

Yes, meanwhile they are touching everything they buy, putting their hands on shopping baskets, mashing the contaminated buttons on the credit card machine then fiddle with their masks and getting pathogens all over their faces and masks. Touch a contaminated surface, it gets on your fingers, put on your mask and you are effectively placing those pathogens up your nose!
Yep, masks make it worse.

Forum List

Back