Do Liberals Want a Nation of Mindless, Obedient Wimps?

Once the Republicans voted for the Civil Rights laws, which wouldn't have passed if Democrats were deciding the issue, Southerners knew they could no longer discriminate against black people. So that issue died.

And only once the issue had died, did Southerners realize that everything else they believed in was conservative so more and more they formed alliances with Republicans. They were called "blue dog" Democrats, and sometimes they sided with Republicans, and on other issues they sided with Democrats.

But as the Northern Democrats pulled further and further to the left, Southern Democrats realized that the Democrat party had left them behind, so they started converting to Republican.

But the racist Southern Democrats stayed in the Democratic party, like Robert Byrd of West Virginia, who was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Most of the racism that I have ever encountered came from white northerners. I don't want to get into the whole north/south issue since that was 150 years ago but the left seems pretty determined to lay out 19th century maps over the country again. I don't even know of anyone who thinks in those terms like north or south other than the left. They say 'look at those southerners'. Maybe you should modernize your experience and stop re-creating the civil war.

Once the Republicans voted for the Civil Rights laws, which wouldn't have passed if Democrats were deciding the issue, Southerners knew they could no longer discriminate against black people. So that issue died.

And only once the issue had died, did Southerners realize that everything else they believed in was conservative so more and more they formed alliances with Republicans. They were called "blue dog" Democrats, and sometimes they sided with Republicans, and on other issues they sided with Democrats.

But as the Northern Democrats pulled further and further to the left, Southern Democrats realized that the Democrat party had left them behind, so they started converting to Republican.

But the racist Southern Democrats stayed in the Democratic party, like Robert Byrd of West Virginia, who was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Most of the racism that I have ever encountered came from white northerners. I don't want to get into the whole north/south issue since that was 150 years ago but the left seems pretty determined to lay out 19th century maps over the country again. I don't even know of anyone who thinks in those terms like north or south other than the left. They say 'look at those southerners'. Maybe you should modernize your experience and stop re-creating the civil war.

Every year, yokels still celebrate Robert E. Lee’s birthday here…. They’re not from the north.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!
That's horse shit. I haven't carried a gun in 23 years.
Was a rather asinine comment
Why?

Because it's not only true but it also makes Timmy look like a liar?

A few individuals are paranoid enough to want to carry a gun with them everywhere they go....but most of us are worried about gun-grabbers taking away our rights to private gun ownership, and we're not the kind of people that only think about our own interests, but others as well.

The point being, is little Timmy is painting everyone on the right with a broad brush......and he's being dishonest....and I'm pointing it out.

Apparently you have a problem with that.

Last edited:

And David Duke[Grand Wizard of the KKK] became a republican, like most Southerners.

And David Duke[Grand Wizard of the KKK] became a republican, like most Southerners.
But he doesn't call the shots in the GOP. And I'd like to see a link that proves that most Southerners switched parties when I know that most of them still vote Democrat down here in the South.

You figure if a handful of redneck politicians switched parties they all did. It's a FALSE STEREOTYPE. Something the left is famous for.

Democrats want more racism....so they can claim there is a more serious problem than there was.
So they video blacks tearing up Ferguson and Baltimore....and that way white stop being as understanding with respect to blacks.
Thanks to Obama and his cop-killing BlackLivesMatters BS, race relations have been set back about 40 years.

Liberals are wussies ?

Conservatives are such pussies that they can't go tonthe market unless they are armed to the teeth. Pansies are afraid ISIS might be at the produce section!!!
Why?

A few individuals are paranoid enough to want to carry a gun with them everywhere they go....but most of us are worried about gun-grabbers taking away our rights to private gun ownership, and we're not the kind of people that only think about our own interests, but others as well.

The point being, is little Timmy is painting everyone on the right with a broad brush......and he's being dishonest....and I'm pointing it out.

Well what's good for the OP is good for the gander . Or somthing like that .

I didn't start a dick thread like "all conservatives bla bla ". But I'll answer one accordingly .

Last edited:
Liberals are wussies ?

Why?

Well what's good for the OP is good for the gander . Or somthing like that .

I didn't start a dick thread like "all conservatives bla bla ". But I'll answer one accordingly .
Guess the best thing to do is put you on ignore....because you're too childish to talk to anymore.

Liberals are wussies ?

Nope, just exercising our rights to do so and making a statement is all because there is growing concern that this corporate government is wanting to totally disarm its serfs and this cannot be allowed..EVER.

I really do not care anymore what Progressive Liberals or Tea Party Conservatives think because all those segments of society do is make asinine comments about each other and it is tiring as hell...

Also what is really tiring is the GOP two leading candidates ( Donald Trump and Ted Cruz ) are the two biggest pussies to have run for the GOP ever!

Before bitching about some College Progressive Liberal why don't you Tea Party Caucus voters run a fucking candidate worth voting for and not a Rich Billionaire pussy and a Canadian Born Anchor Baby ( Trump said it first, so bitch at him for calling Cruz a Canadian Born Anchor baby )!

As long as your side keep on running asinine candidates like Trump and Cruz those like me will be voting Libertarian because there is no damn way I will vote for a New York Conservative that is pretending to be Conservative or a Canadian Bible Thumping asshole like Cruz!

You get the country you deserve when you run jokes for President and before you bust my balls about Hillary Clinton, well fucker her too!

As for Sanders, well he might be insane as hell but at least he is honest about what his true intentions are unlike Trump and Clinton, and Cruz is a pathetic lying cheat, so I don't trust a damn word from his mouth the sneaky bastard that stole Iowa!

So as you finish reading my response and all of you Tea Party Caucus get ready to educate me how wrong I am please remember I am not a Liberal, and am more of a Libertarian and believe we have to live with the fact that that idiots on the fringe right and fringe left are fucking this nation up, but you will disagree because you are too partisan to see the reality like most partisan whores are!

Leftwing, rightwing but the body in the middle (the shadow government ran by the foreign banking oligarchs) that control both and has been that way since our monetary system was hijacked 102 years ago.

Forum List

Back