Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
here is a pro-tip, moron.

an election is not fraudulent just because your fat fucking troll lost.
it's not "free and fair" just because your senile pedophile won.
View attachment 508403
iu
^ tard couldn't find a pic of epstein with clinton and posts an obviously photoshopped one cuz RETARD\
Here ya go, turd:

iu
exactly. why post the fake one, you terminally stupid asshole.
Trump helped the authorities investigate Epstein, Clinton did not.
No he didn't. He just said he did.......................while, his head of Federal Prisons (the AG), was RESPONSIBLE for what happened to Epstein. How con-venient was THAT death?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.
Enough about biden

You are obviously stupid enough to believe a serial liar with a 40 year history of being a cheat.
Is that much different than believing a lying media, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats? They have been caught so many times in lies they have lost all credibility. If you are stupid(which you are)enough to believe anything they say it is on you.
You mean like election fraud which you promised us would be exposed by 30JUN21?

here is a pro-tip, moron.

an election is not fraudulent just because your fat fucking troll lost.
it's not "free and fair" just because your senile pedophile won.
View attachment 508403
iu
View attachment 508425

Trump was sued along with Epstein for child rape, but yet you support Trump. Go figure.
She dropped the case shortly after the election. Gee, I wonder why she did that.
Threats....to end up like Epstein?

Yes, we do think you guys are stupid. Next question?

And what we have seen over the years and decades by many others who are lifetime politicians who are first in line for the goodies are people of honor and integrity by your assumption. There are people who have that. But are drowned out by agendas. If Trump was a Democratic President you would have been on Cloud 9 everyday. You spew venom on the people who build and repair everything we have at a much higher percentage.

Nope. I would have resigned the Democratic party if they had promoted Trump.

Trump is a criminal.. much like Gadaffi. He's dumb, uneducated, immoral, pompous, power mad and dishonest.

Trump is the bottom of the barrel.

Search for

Gadaffi Jewish

And get some truth about the terrorist behind pan am 103

There is no evidence that Gaddafi's mother was Jewish.. Just rumor.

Rumor huh...

What is on the Internet is as follows.

The Israeli media reports and documents that gadaffi was Jewish.

The Israeli owned us media censors it.

They are all reporting the rumor and there are NO documents.

Trump, Guiliani & Lindell are attacking this entire nation based on a filthy lie.
Questioning a corrupt election and demanding integrity is the DUTY of decent Americans.

They are a threat to this entire nation. My sympathies lie with our children & grandchildren because next time around they may get away with it. Ang people like YOU are enabling them by parroting the lie. You are a fool & your children & grandchildren will pay the price for your stupidity if that crew is ever put back in power.

In the 1930's the German people did nothing about your kind as you rose. Our children will rightfully hate us if we left you again gain that level of power.

Never Again.
Falling for any stupid con-spiracy fed you by your orange cult leader is not a DUTY......it's showing your gullibility. It shows your weakness of character.

I welcome actual audits conducted by accredited auditing firms in all 50 states. My state does a post election audit after every single election. I believe all states should. Weird that the states that DON'T do a post election audit are mostly red, Republican led states...
We're going to need recounts and audit more often now that we on to the Democrats game of stealing elections.
Pay for them out of your own pockets.......

Right-Wingers, Your guy lost the popular vote both times.
Well, the alternate universe deals with that by telling them that he actually won the popular vote both times.

That's the neat thing about alternate universes: You can just make stuff up to support any delusion you'd like.
The funniest part is those who believe the crap about how trump won California.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"I saved you", cried the woman
"and you've bit me even , why?"
You know your bite is posionous and now I'm gonna die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman", said the reptile with a grin,
"You knew damned well I was a snake before you took me in".

Letting the filthy Democrats steal the election is the same as the woman taking in the snake.
Yeah...trump was talking about himself....and laughing at you all.

Yes, we do think you guys are stupid. Next question?
Certainly very gullible, a sign of weak character. That's why they latch onto a creepy narcissist like trump.

The real smoking gun about gadaffi being Jewish is the truth that the W 911 Zionist Fox News crowd was for gadaffi and against homO's no fly zone (the late John McCain being the only exception). Gadaffi had "renounced terror" and was "on our side now" nevermind pan am 103. In reality, Jewish Zionist terrorists gadaffi and George tenet were completely in bed together the whole time, which is why there was a CIA branch office in Libya, which was waterboarding GItmos to lie so Cheney could go on tv and lie

We know Saddam is giving Chem to al Qaeda - Cheney claim

Evidence of that - a GItmo boarded in Libya to say that

All the Israeli newspapers reported the Gaddafi is jewish rumor.

You don't know squat about Libya or Gaddafi.

The Eastern tribes hated Gaddfi since 1970..

All his police and military were foreign nationals.. Gaddafi was terrified of the Libyan people.

"I saved you", cried the woman
"and you've bit me even , why?"
You know your bite is posionous and now I'm gonna die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman", said the reptile with a grin,
"You knew damned well I was a snake before you took me in".

Letting the filthy Democrats steal the election is the same as the woman taking in the snake.
Yeah...trump was talking about himself....and laughing at you all.

They are so stupid they don't realize Trump is mocking them with the snake poem.

That`s true but he only was fined once for robbing his own charity but none of us are perfect. People like Owl are still sending him money because he no longer has a charity to rob.

Forum List

Back