Do kids really have mental/emotional problems?

I blame blacks for black crime, whites for white crime, etc.
Criminality by anyone is a moral problem, not a race problem, excuses notwithstanding.
Criminality is due to lack of equality and being not granted a piece of the great American pie.

There's a very efficient way to fix that problem in America. The rest of the modern world 'does' and especially Norway.
Ask me about it some time!

Criminality is due to lack of equality and being not granted a piece of the great American pie.

There's a very efficient way to fix that problem in America. The rest of the modern world 'does' and especially Norway.
Ask me about it some time!
Criminality is a bad moral choice.

Criminality is a bad moral choice.
I agree but don't forget that the 'other' choice might be worse. Can you think some examples of that?

Americans could benefit from going to see Le Miserables.

It's all about Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.

I agree but don't forget that the 'other' choice might be worse. Can you think some examples of that?

Americans could benefit from going to see Le Miserables.

It's all about Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.
And ethnic homogeneity (as in Norway).

And ethnic homogeneity (as in Norway).
Are you suggesting that America has lost a sense of common identity?
Or never had it?

I don't see how either can apply to this discussion that has turned to questioning criminality.

Explain, please
Common Sense Based on the Common Experience of the Common People

Based on performance data, racial inferiority is the only logical conclusion, especially when other ethnicities thrived once the most obvious barriers were removed. Tolerance of feral behavior indicates cowardice and a lack of respect for an orderly and civilized society.

I blame blacks for black crime, whites for white crime, etc.
Criminality by anyone is a moral problem, not a race problem, excuses notwithstanding.

crime has much more to do with socioeconomic status than it does skin color

Are you suggesting that America has lost a sense of common identity?
Or never had it?

I don't see how either can apply to this discussion that has turned to questioning criminality.
Inequality is a buzzword for racism, suggesting white supremacy, which is blamed for minority criminality.

Forum List

Back