Do It Right This Time Israel

Seriously, I explained why, do you have any comment? I don't have any reason to lie and even if you think I do you can always do your research about it, nobody hide this information from you, but its up to you to get the conclusions correctly, somehow you made a conclusion that Israel are like the Nazis, I disproved it, so perhaps all the people yelling 'hasbara' and other bullshit can somewhat disprove my post? I don't think they can, but explain to me why you made such conclusion in the first place?
You tried to explain why they're not, but your arguments fell far short of their goal.

Do you not demonize them 24/7, just like the Nazis demonized the Jews?
- As convenient as it sound to advocate your cause and case(as a pro-Palestinian) by simply showing a picture of Netanyahu with horns and sharp fangs soak with blood - it sure does the job of influencing no doubt about it, But this doesn't belong to democracy and neither to Jews, it belongs to a totalitarian/dictatorship regime, here in Israel the government doesn't have to influence the opinion of the people so radically, more then that everyone can state their own free opinion, and there is a freedom of information to all, sadly the situation in Gaza and also in the WB thankfully to the Arab Media mostly, is different, they demonize Israel to incite mob violence and gain more support from "their" people, under the risk of being revolted due to the stupid stubbornness of continuing to -call it retaliate- I call it stupidity, and the only people who suffer from that are the Palestinians, so it circles around and they get more power and popularity, this is the difference, I can elaborate but I believe you understand what I'm talking about.
I understand what you are talking about, has nothing to do with what I was talking about. What about comments from Roudy, Lipbush, proudveteran, Sally, Hollie, rhodescolar, Horsefly, Sweet Caroline, etc. Are you saying they don't demonize the Palestinian's 24/7? Aside from Lipbush, show me one post by any of the others that doesn't.
Except me and Lipush I don't think they are Israelis, but this is not even the point, you are talking about 'demonizing' but you didn't show one example or any type of evidence for that, what do you expect me to say? I told ya its a general answer to the question.
Anyway because we are probably talking about two different things, I would like you to explain how do we demonize the Palestinians, or at least how did I demonized the Palestinians?

Do you not treat them like they are sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews?
They are not being treated like sub-humans or any other humans, they are simply not allowed to enter Israel, and they were also isolated from Israel in the past, why considering them Israelis? they even don't call themselves Israelis.
This is a result of demonizing, matter of fact Palestinians live better in Israel than in anywhere else around us.
Minorities also enjoy rights that doesn't exist in Switzerland or the US or any other place in the world.
Straight to the question, each one of these baits a long debate/discussion but I tried to sum it to the satisfying answer.
They are simply not allowed to leave Gaza and are denied basic human rights the rest of the world enjoys and you see nothing wrong with that? By denying them basic human rights, that's treating them like they are sub-human.
They are also enjoying medical care from Israel, inside of Israel, how do we treat them as sub-humans? which basic human-rights we deny from them? be specific.
They can leave Gaza anywhere they want, the same as people can visit Gaza anytime they want, they can't go to Israel, and its Egypt you should blame for Rafah checkpoint.

Do you not blame them for all the problems in the country, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews?
I [Personally] already stated my policy about blaming the other, we don't blame them for all of the problems in our state, not for sucking blood, not for kidnapping kids, not for plotting to kill us, not for squeezing the life from the southerns and not for claiming(and owning) our[Jewish] most religiously sacred sites - they do indeed own a big chunk in the security and related topics that also considered a problem, but we don't even blame them for that.
Definitely not like the Nazis blamed the Jews.
You blame them for the "majority" of the problems in Israel. You haven't blamed them for your large un-employment problem you're having. Not yet, anyway. But you do blame them for all the violence between Israel and Gaza. Not once, have you ever stepped up and taken ownership over the missiles you deliberately launch at them on a weekly basis, truce or no truce.
No Billo, we don't blame them for the "majority" of the problems in Israel, I think I was very specific what we blame them for, and it doesn't involve even indirectly the Palestinians for un-employment problem, we blame them for electing Hamas - true, we blame Hamas for the escalation of violence in Gaza - true, that's it, and this is not our only problems, not even by the only military problems, I think you were VERY specific claiming that we blame them for ALL the problems in our country, I explained to you precisely why not, you just repeat what you think based on your feeling but not on reality ground, what do you want me to say? did I blame them for anything except the escalation and violence in Gaza before? seriously I'm waiting for you to point it out because I don't think its fair you keep accusing me for things I didn't do, and not even providing any proof.

Do you not accept any kind of violence against them, just like Germans accepted the violence against the Jews?
I'm against violence, but when you have no choice you simply have to respond.
I Won't tolerate purposed attempts to kill me or anyone else in Israel, would you tolerate such things? we went through that, you'll try to find the reason why the do so, the answer exploding in our face every day, they want us dead, and to explain logically why or what and even trying to debate with mad violent people can only cause more violence, also because of the people from the side screaming "ISRAEL APARTHEID STOP PALESTINE HOLOCAUST" and what else, inciting them to continue their violent rampage.
This is the Israeli perspective about the subject, violence only breed hate, but when they already hate you, the violence is expected so I choose to stay alive and be hated for eternity if that's the option and I'm pretty sure you would agree with me.
The "Israeli perspective" is that of a coward. Someone so morally bankrupt, with no guts whatsoever, to ask themselves the "hard" questions as to what "they" (the Israeli's) have done to help create the situation they're in. You never deal with what "you" are doing wrong. You always blame "them" (the Pals), for the things you do.
Honestly Billo this is a complete bullshit and lame answer, you dodge the subject, and this is a coward's perspective, I never ask you to either like us or say something on this matter, but you decisively claim we are irresponsible and again - blaming them Palestinians - on everything, fine I don't care what you think, but what is that have to do with the question and the Nazis comparison again? stop demonizing, stop tell me what I think.

Are you not trying to cleanse them from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews?
The only one being 'cleansed' from Gaza for example, were Jews - but the rockets continued, so we placed a blockade, divide and conquer, do you really think that Israel is sending a loaded train full of Palestinians to gas chamber? ever since the establishment of Israel, the Palestinians and Israeli Arabs population growth show the other way around, we are multiplying them genetically.
The common argue about "cleanse" is wrong, there is not race, gender, opinion, or any other aspect that Israel "cleansing ethnically" as they claim, only a protection of the Israeli borders as legitimate action to protect the population, just like anywhere else in the civilized world.
Tell that to the Bedouins.
The Bedouins have their own battalion in the IDF, they are an ethnic group that refuse to own a state, what the hell are you talking about? one of my best friends in the IDF is a Bedouin, do you think you can forgive us if he did?

I HOPE THIS WILL DO.
At least you tried.
I think you should stop demonizing, and telling everyone what we - the Israelis - do, or at least 'think' or say, because I believe we are pretty capable of expressing ourselves very well,.

Just curious. Are they treating you okay on the funny farm? Read this folks!

After reading all of the posts on this thread by the board's jews.

It's easy to see how much they hate the goyim.

And why jewish "blood libel" is far more fact than fiction. ....... :cool:

Did you read the Hamas charter, or are you just really stupid?

Hamas says it full mouth themselves, "all they want" is Israel DESTROYED

Did you actually listen to what Hamas REALLY want?

Banging on about the Hamas charter is like saying that this still stands today...

"Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks"

It clearly doesn't...

So, rather than looking into the past, try looking into the future!

After reading all of the posts on this thread by the board's jews.

It's easy to see how much they hate the goyim.

And why jewish "blood libel" is far more fact than fiction. ....... :cool:

You are clueless, Jews do not hate nor dislike non-Jews. Apart from a very small minority of extremists, Jews are very tolerant and accepting of other religions. Muslims on the other hand!

Wow... You know plenty of Muslims then!

As a non Muslim I have MANY Muslim friends not only in my own country but also in the Middle East and around the world.

As a non Jew I have MANY Jewish friends not only in my own country but also in Israel and around the world.

Suggesting that "a very small minority of extremists" dislike non Jews then implying that the majority of Muslims dislike non Muslims is, quite frankly, ridiculous and childlike...

It is you who is "clueless"!

Banging on about the Hamas charter is like saying that this still stands today...

"Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,

It clearly doesn't...

They want to push Israel into the sea. They don't want a Jewish state in the Middle East. They want to turn Israel into another Muslim state.

"Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,

It clearly doesn't...

They want to push Israel into the sea. They don't want a Jewish state in the Middle East. They want to turn Israel into another Muslim state.

As I said... Do you LISTEN to what Hamas actually want?

Obviously not. You prefer to blindly bang out the same old crap that is regurgitated around the mass media and this forum rather than look at the now and work toward a peaceful future...

"Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,

It clearly doesn't...

Obviously not. You prefer to blindly bang out the same old crap that is regurgitated around the mass media and this forum rather than look at the now and work toward a peaceful future...

What Hamas actually want is all over the internet.

This for one, and there are others.

Hamas Spokesman Abu Zuhri: Our War Is for Liberation of Jerusalem, Not for Lifting of Blockade

"Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,

It clearly doesn't...

Terror groups like al-Qaida and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria use variations of the type of black flag flown at the rally. The flags all quote the Shahada in Arabic, which translates into English as: “There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” (RELATED: ISIS Spokesman Pledges To ‘Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’)

The black flag is sometimes referred to as the “black flag of Jihad” and represents the desire of Islamist terror groups to create a global Islamic caliphate ruled by Sharia law.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians in the making after Israel retaliates. Way to go. LONG LIVE HAMAS!
They would be below even that living anywhere else, and would have been wiped out by now in the USA

Really, they must be horrible , what makes them so horrible? We just don't kill people in the US for no good reason, we have even got rid of the death penalty in many states due to our unbalanced justice system. So tell me, are they really animals in human costumes? Aliens possibly?

Their religious beliefs that tell then they are better than everyone else, and have to dominate the world by using violence. They don't do peace treaties unless they are on their terms which include the right to terminate the treaty at any time without notice. Just like we did not understand the Japanese philosophy during WW2 and it took a long time to understand their honour system, the muslims are the same. They refuse to integrate into the culture of the nation they migrate to, they impose segregation on themselves so tend to live in ghetto's of their own making. They are arrogant by nature because of their religious beliefs, and can be very aggressive and violent when they cant get what they want. They treat women as if they own them like sheep or goats, and non muslim women are seen as 4th class citizens beneath even the dogs. The are not animals as animals don't treat others in the manner that muslims do, a prime example is the beheading of prisoners for fun. They start teaching their children how to cut throats from a very early age by having them practise on animals and the results are barbaric in the extreme. A prime example of how muslims are is a recent case in the UK

Halifax Man Hospitalized After 8216 Asian 8217 Attacked Him With Metal Bar Kafir Crusaders

A 33-year-old man had parked his VW Golf at the junction of Hopwood Lane and Warley Road, Halifax, when he was attacked at 8.45 pm last night.(Tue)
He was walking away when his attacker – armed with a weapon believed to be a bat or iron bar – ran up to him and attacked him from behind.
The suspect then fled on foot leaving his victim with serious injuries.
He is being treated in hospital for injuries to his head and body.
The suspect is Asian and of a heavy, muscular build.

They religious beliefs are based on the Jewish beliefs, your aware that many Jews and even non orthodox Christians wound up in Arabia when Rome got rid of them aren't you? That is why Jews and Christians are called "people of the book" their beliefs are based on Jewish and Christian beliefs, same as Jewish beliefs are based on Egyptian, Canaanite, Phoenician, and later with King Cyrus , Zoroastrian beliefs. Christian beliefs are more Zoroastrian. That is where Muhammad got his writings, by the stories he heard. There is no difference between Radical Jews, Radical Muslims (Jihadists) or Radical Christians. Oh and by the way the Jews in Medina and Arabia were going by the Babylon Talmud, which is much more descriptive than the Torah.

There are what about 9 million Jews, probably more because some try and hide it and do it well, and there are over 1 BILLION probably closer to 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world of many different flavors , just like Christians and Jews. So to group all Muslims together is a wrong way of looking at it.

You should be very happy not all Muslims are radical and Jihadists as there would be nothing left of the Jews.

What a load of bullshit, islam is based on all the bad things in Judaism and Christianity with the views of a psychopathic mentally deranged paedophile for good measure. To attract the right people to his new religion he allowed them to rape, pillage and murder to their hearts content, and absolved them of all blame.
Your figures are way out as there are around 12 million Jews in the world, and 2.5 billion muslims. The muslims all follow the Koran that is touted as the word of God and can not be changed in any way. This means the verses that command the muslims to murder and rape MUST BE OBEYED or they face summary execution. They are so barbaric that they still practise amputations and stonings to this very day.

As Erdogan said " there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, there is just islam "

Deranged Pedophile, you talking Muhammad? Jews use to marry girls as young as 9 years and 1 day I read, you don't think Jews or Christians rape, and well in the battles of the OT they pillaged and murder all women, children and animals. I think you need to go back to some sort of study of religions, as you seem to think for some reason Jews are Godly whereas all Muslims are not. Zionism is in itself a religion, and its a radical one.

In those days marriage happened much earlier, lets talk a moment about Sarah, give her husband her handmaid(slave) to have a child with him, and then she makes him send them away when she gets Isaac. Then Abraham who must of worshipped a God who takes human worship goes up to kill his son. Look at David, adulterer, Solomon, how many wife's and concubines did he have.

The point is not one religion is better or right or wrong than another. They all have their radicals.

Look how the Jews took the Sinai , is that because they thought they owned it due to being lost in it for 40 years!! For some reason they love to fight.

You read yet you can never put a name to it, or come up with evidence to support your claims. Yet the muslims have it all written down neatly and how it went against the culture of the arabs at the time. How the child was seen as being close family so out of reach, so Mohamed changed the law for himself. All you can come up with is tales that don't include men forcing themselves on children, or engaging in incest.
Have you heard of the battle were Mohamed instructed his men to search every girl captured to see in they had any pubic hair and to send those that didn't to him as his sex slaves. Try and find something like that for 7c Jewish history.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians in the making after Israel retaliates. Way to go. LONG LIVE HAMAS!
They would be below even that living anywhere else, and would have been wiped out by now in the USA

Really, they must be horrible , what makes them so horrible? We just don't kill people in the US for no good reason, we have even got rid of the death penalty in many states due to our unbalanced justice system. So tell me, are they really animals in human costumes? Aliens possibly?

Their religious beliefs that tell then they are better than everyone else, and have to dominate the world by using violence. They don't do peace treaties unless they are on their terms which include the right to terminate the treaty at any time without notice. Just like we did not understand the Japanese philosophy during WW2 and it took a long time to understand their honour system, the muslims are the same. They refuse to integrate into the culture of the nation they migrate to, they impose segregation on themselves so tend to live in ghetto's of their own making. They are arrogant by nature because of their religious beliefs, and can be very aggressive and violent when they cant get what they want. They treat women as if they own them like sheep or goats, and non muslim women are seen as 4th class citizens beneath even the dogs. The are not animals as animals don't treat others in the manner that muslims do, a prime example is the beheading of prisoners for fun. They start teaching their children how to cut throats from a very early age by having them practise on animals and the results are barbaric in the extreme. A prime example of how muslims are is a recent case in the UK

Halifax Man Hospitalized After 8216 Asian 8217 Attacked Him With Metal Bar Kafir Crusaders

A 33-year-old man had parked his VW Golf at the junction of Hopwood Lane and Warley Road, Halifax, when he was attacked at 8.45 pm last night.(Tue)
He was walking away when his attacker – armed with a weapon believed to be a bat or iron bar – ran up to him and attacked him from behind.

They religious beliefs are based on the Jewish beliefs, your aware that many Jews and even non orthodox Christians wound up in Arabia when Rome got rid of them aren't you? That is why Jews and Christians are called "people of the book" their beliefs are based on Jewish and Christian beliefs, same as Jewish beliefs are based on Egyptian, Canaanite, Phoenician, and later with King Cyrus , Zoroastrian beliefs. Christian beliefs are more Zoroastrian. That is where Muhammad got his writings, by the stories he heard. There is no difference between Radical Jews, Radical Muslims (Jihadists) or Radical Christians. Oh and by the way the Jews in Medina and Arabia were going by the Babylon Talmud, which is much more descriptive than the Torah.

There are what about 9 million Jews, probably more because some try and hide it and do it well, and there are over 1 BILLION probably closer to 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world of many different flavors , just like Christians and Jews. So to group all Muslims together is a wrong way of looking at it.

You should be very happy not all Muslims are radical and Jihadists as there would be nothing left of the Jews.

FACT: Not all Muslims are world terrorists. However, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. And this fact has united Christians & Jews like never before as we fight our common enemy.

Look at the numbers. there is a smaller % age of Muslims that are terrorist as compared to the number of Jews in the world who are radical Zionist. One can't compare that when trying to compare the no. of their population. Also lets be clear, many of us do not believe the 19 arab hijacker story on the WTC either.

One tiny difference Zionists don't go round flying planes into buildings, planting bombs on trains and trying to fry 3000 innocent men, women and children in an airport concourse. There was a poll not that long ago amongst muslims that showed 65% were terrorists or terrorist sympathisers. An alarming number don't you think, more so when you put it into actual whole numbers and find that there are more muslim terrorists than there are actual Jews alive in the world. In fact there are more muslim terrorists than there are Americans, makes it even more interesting

Again that is an opinion of an anti-semite,
Why would I hate Jews?

who promotes the cancer of radical Islam saying they aren't the problem..........
Why would a white Irish Catholic, promote Islam?

Radical Islam including Hamas are causing the dang world's problems. Modern countries like Egypt have given up fighting and choose to live in Peace. There is no more War's between Egypt and Israel. It is available to Gaza and West Bank. They choose to allow extremist to govern, and force endless War.
If peace is having to kiss Israel's ass, then I want no part of it.

Your on the wrong side of History buddy. The side that pushes the destruction of Israel. Who was that guy in WWII that you remind me of.........Can't quite remember the name...........
I can explain the similarities between Israel and Nazi Germany during the 10 years leading up to the Holocaust, can you?

Because you are a proven NAZI RACIST ANTI SEMITIC ISLAMONAZI STOOGE

Why indeed, could it be that they trained your fellow Irish terrorists in how to blow up children

That is not what is needed, but complete acceptance of International law and acceptance of the UN charter and resolution 242 is. Israel has already made peace with two out of the four nations showing a 100% track record.

Can you, does it include the collaboration of the muslims turning them into ISLAMONAZIS and carrying on the third riech in Palestine to this day. Now were are the death camps and gas chambers full to overflowing in the west bank or gaza that the Israelis are sending train loads of Palestinians to every day ?

Dildo you are so full of shit that you disintegrate in water, leaving behind a foul smell and discoloured water.

OMG! You mean Israel is treating the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians like the Nazis treated the Jews? I didn't know that. Will you please be so kind to educate us as to where the trains run & where the ovens are located in the Gaza concentration camp? Thank You & bless you for your coming reply so everyone will see the truth.
Do you not demonize them 24/7, just like the Nazis demonized the Jews?
Do you not treat them like they are sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews?
Do you not blame them for all the problems in the country, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews?
Do you not accept any kind of violence against them, just like Germans accepted the violence against the Jews?
Are you not trying to cleanse them from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews?

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

and yiu cant produce any valid evidence to support your ISLAMONAZI LIES

FACT: Not all Muslims are world terrorists. However, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. And this fact has united Christians & Jews like never before as we fight our common enemy.

Look at the numbers. there is a smaller % age of Muslims that are terrorist as compared to the number of Jews in the world who are radical Zionist. One can't compare that when trying to compare the no. of their population. Also lets be clear, many of us do not believe the 19 arab hijacker story on the WTC either.

One tiny difference Zionists don't go round flying planes into buildings, planting bombs on trains and trying to fry 3000 innocent men, women and children in an airport concourse. There was a poll not that long ago amongst muslims that showed 65% were terrorists or terrorist sympathisers. An alarming number don't you think, more so when you put it into actual whole numbers and find that there are more muslim terrorists than there are actual Jews alive in the world. In fact there are more muslim terrorists than there are Americans, makes it even more interesting

Just a few of the ZIonists terrorist acts against non-Arabs. Even if you ignore the Zionist massacres of Arab Christians and Muslims.

"July 2, 1946: The King David Hotel in Jerusalem was bombed."

"Menachem Begin planned the destruction of the King David Hotel and the massacre of Deir Yassin. Ex prime minister, Shamir, was originally a member of the Jewish "terrorist" gang called Irgun, which was headed by none other than Menachem Begin. Shamir later moved over to the even more radical "Stern Gang," which committed many vicious atrocities."

"May 1948: The U.S. appointed Count Folke Bernadotte of Sweden to mediate between the Arabs and the Israelis. In his first progress report (of Sept. 16, 1948) he recommended that the U.N. should affirm "the right of the Arab refugees to return to their homes in Jewish controlled territory at the earliest possible date." The Israelis responded in their own quiet way. The following day Bernadotte was murdered in Jerusalem."

ISRAEL - THE BOMBING THAT STARTED IT ALL

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Just a few of the ZIonists terrorist acts against non-Arabs. Even if you ignore the Zionist massacres of Arab Christians and Muslims.

"July 2, 1946: The King David Hotel in Jerusalem was bombed."

"Menachem Begin planned the destruction of the King David Hotel and the massacre of Deir Yassin. Ex prime minister, Shamir, was originally a member of the Jewish "terrorist" gang called Irgun, which was headed by none other than Menachem Begin. Shamir later moved over to the even more radical "Stern Gang," which committed many vicious atrocities."

"May 1948: The U.S. appointed Count Folke Bernadotte of Sweden to mediate between the Arabs and the Israelis. In his first progress report (of Sept. 16, 1948) he recommended that the U.N. should affirm "the right of the Arab refugees to return to their homes in Jewish controlled territory at the earliest possible date." The Israelis responded in their own quiet way. The following day Bernadotte was murdered in Jerusalem."

ISRAEL - THE BOMBING THAT STARTED IT ALL

The LYING internet rag that claims Ariel Sharon was indicted on charges of war crimes because it is anti semitic and a paid voice of the arab nationalists.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Forum List

Back