Zone1 Do Ducks Exist?

God IS an illusion..............well, no..........because illusions can be SEEN.
God just does not exist.........period.
Hm... an illusion is an intentionally produced fake/ misleading appearance/observation that want's you make to believe having experienced/felt/seen something that doesn't exist or didn't happen. Aka - religion or a God.

Faith doesn't require physical proof. To paraphrase Hebrews 11:1, faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see.
Faith is based on reason--and active practice. When one believes we are created with body, mind, and spirit, then we inherit the belief that each needs to be nourished, exercised, and used. Each reaps benefits when exercised.

Hm... an illusion is an intentionally produced fake/ misleading appearance/observation that want's you make to believe having experienced/felt/seen something that doesn't exist or didn't happen. Aka - religion or a God.
Which religion have you practiced?

Which religion have you practiced?
Born and baptized as a Roman Catholic - then turned into a Heretic - after the priest tore out a Bible picture from my class-book (meant to be as a rewards for good Christian essays) - and from there on evolved into an atheist.

Just the fact that ducks exist should be proof that God exists. Otherwise, where did the first duck come from?

Ducks versus Spirit. One is physical, one is not.

I wonder if seeking God is more like seeking to climb Mount Everest. Each takes desire, skill, knowledge, practice, and perseverance. And neither pursuit is for everyone.

One is made up and the other isn't. How can you prove something that is made up exists?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Do your gods pass the duck test?

A Duck is the term for a zero score in the game of Cricket . It is represented by the symbol of a circle .

The Universe and its Creator are also represented by the same symbol . The never ending circle .

QED
God therefore is a Duck and absolutely is a quacker . He is quackers .

Of course God exists. If He didn't there wouldn't be any ducks. The earth would be without form and void.

Of course ducks exists. If ducks didn't there wouldn't be any God. The earth would be without form and void.

Ducks exist whether I believe they do or not.
Gods exist only if I believe they exist

Ducks exist whether I believe they do or not.
Gods exist only if I believe they exist
Ducks make quacking noises in the forest whether you're there to hear them or not. Your existence is irrelevant to a duck. They say "Great!" whether it rains or not.. while you scream, "Duck dammit!"

Born and baptized as a Roman Catholic - then turned into a Heretic - after the priest tore out a Bible picture from my class-book (meant to be as a rewards for good Christian essays) - and from there on evolved into an atheist.
I am curious about a couple of things. The first, as a teacher, I am trying to figure out why anyone would tear any picture out of any book. While I have never found any reason/need to tear out a picture, it seems I must spend time every year (especially among 7th grade boys) erasing drawings of genitals in places 7th grade boys find hilarious. Every so often I find Hitler mustaches added to past and whoever is the current President. Hitler is a favorite choice for biography essays. They grow out of it.

George Carlin was the funniest heretics of all time! Hope you found some of his material useful.

Do you incorporate some Catholic philosophies and ethics into your life? I would hate to think anyone would throw away everything based solely on the one action of a single person.

I am curious about a couple of things. The first, as a teacher, I am trying to figure out why anyone would tear any picture out of any book. While I have never found any reason/need to tear out a picture, it seems I must spend time every year (especially among 7th grade boys) erasing drawings of genitals in places 7th grade boys find hilarious. Every so often I find Hitler mustaches added to past and whoever is the current President. Hitler is a favorite choice for biography essays. They grow out of it.
I was around 8 years old when I somehow picked up the word -incest- so being very interested in religion (all these people shown wearing armor slaying dragons other people and etc, in those religious books) fascinated me. With honest intentions I asked that priest as to how incest figures into this Adam&Eve account - or Noah's Arc with just 6-7 people left.... that's when he tore out that picture - man was I disappointed.
Wondering as to why a priest wasn't able to answer such an important question, I decided from then on to study religion and other religions by myself. To research upon Christianity wasn't difficult due to my uncle being a Bishop and a cousin of mine being a priest.
George Carlin was the funniest heretics of all time! Hope you found some of his material useful.
Nope - doesn't ring a bell
Do you incorporate some Catholic philosophies and ethics into your life? I would hate to think anyone would throw away everything based solely on the one action of a single person.
I wouldn't refer to them as Catholic or any other religious philosophies or ethics - but as general common sense behavior due to analyzing existing diverse societies with all their bad and good parts.

Last edited:
I was around 8 years old when I somehow picked up the word -incest- so being very interested in religion (all these people shown wearing armor slaying dragons other people and etc, in those religious books) fascinated me. With honest intentions I asked that priest as to how incest figures into this Adam&Eve account - or Noah's Arc with just 6-7 people left.... that's when he tore out that picture - man was I disappointed.
Wondering as to why a priest wasn't able to answer such an important question, I decided from then on to study religion and other religions by myself. To research upon Christianity wasn't difficult due to my uncle being a Bishop and a cousin of mine being a priest.

Nope - doesn't ring a bell

I wouldn't refer to them as Catholic or any other religious philosophies or ethics - but as general common sense behavior due to analyzing existing diverse societies with all their bad and good parts.

Of course there was incest. Where do you think the Amish and Mormons came from?

Forum List

Back