Do Children Make You Stupid

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Or is it just a coincidence?

So I just spent ten minutes running around a laundromat trying to use my ten year old’s arm as a microphone while I belted out Journey songs. Two Indian fellas and one old Nigerian lady just stared at us balefully.

It may not have been my most dignified moment, but he had fun.

My apologies to society.

So I just spent ten minutes running around a laundromat trying to use my ten year old’s arm as a microphone while I belted out Journey songs. Two Indian fellas and one old Nigerian lady just stared at us balefully.

My apologies to society.

As far as embarrassing fathers go?

I think he could do a lot worse.

Thanks for the funny share,

My apologies to society.

Not stupid, just crazy.

It's a father's job to embarrass his kids, and scare his daughter's boyfriends.

The most embarrassing part of that is knowing ten minutes worth of Journey songs.

My apologies to society.

Hey, lovin' a music man ain't always what it's s'posed to be

When my son was four, we still had full service gas stations. After school, I picked him up from day care and the radio was on, playing White Christmas. Well, we both knew what that meant. I got the brush and he got a pen and we sang into our microphones. I was really hamming it up while my son looked out the other window, when I turned my head in song, I saw the gas station attendant leaning on the pump from my side mirror. I immediately stopped singing and said, Oh. I'm sorry!" He just shrugged and said, "Any time you're ready!" Damn son. I was singing alone.

My apologies to society.
Yeah especially if it was Journey...

My apologies to society.

You don't have a washer and dryer in your home?

Forum List

Back