Do celebrity opinions matter to you?

Don't be jealous. The right has support from celebrities too!

Crazy Gary

2_gary_busey.jpg

Weird Meatloaf

meatloaf27n-2-web.jpg

Crazy Ted

Dead-Nugent-1219x1200.jpg

Chachi

scott-baio-trump-lawsuit.jpg

James Woods and his granddaughter

james-woods-66-debuts-his-20-year-old-girlfriend-at-white-house-down-premiere.jpg

Dirty Chairy

clint-eastwood-chair-republican-convention.jpg

HIllary rally with celebrities

demi_lovato_demi_lovato_hillary_clintons_iowa_rally_january_2016_RUxI1GzZ.sized.jpg

Hillary rally without celebrities

th

Romney crowds are surging!

You think Romney is running?

tsk tsk

I think I made my point clear.

Crazy Gary

2_gary_busey.jpg

Weird Meatloaf

meatloaf27n-2-web.jpg

Crazy Ted

Chachi

james-woods-66-debuts-his-20-year-old-girlfriend-at-white-house-down-premiere.jpg

Dirty Chairy

demi_lovato_demi_lovato_hillary_clintons_iowa_rally_january_2016_RUxI1GzZ.sized.jpg

th

tsk tsk

Did it have DUNCE written on it?

th

Crazy Gary

2_gary_busey.jpg

Weird Meatloaf

meatloaf27n-2-web.jpg

Crazy Ted

Chachi

Dirty Chairy

th

tsk tsk

Did it have DUNCE written on it?

th

If that hat fits, you should wear it.

Celebrities are how the Democrats garner millions of stupid votes. As in "Duh I dunno nuthin, but I like Katy Perry's songs so I guess I vote for the fat Lady".
Dear MarathonMike and OKTexas
What do you think of the idea to form a petition around demanding to the Electoral College to split their votes proportionally to reflect the population in their states and nation, so all parties are represented and creeds protected from exclusion, and we announce that we do NOT consent to govt endorsing the creed of Democrats who don't believe in equal protection from discrimination by creed but practice it as part of their creed. (Such as by passing and enforcing mandates on right to health care as a belief forced on others while denying right to life as a belief, and endorsing right to marriage and LGBT expression through govt while attacking right to prayer and Christian expression, when the Democratic political beliefs are just as faith based as religious beliefs.

Can we make a public statement and either influence Electors not to cast votes for a discriminatory creed, or else risk getting sued by taxpayers who agree this constitutes conspiracy to violate equal civil rights to vote for candidates and party of such a creed.
OR use the petition to galvanize ppl of all parties to form a coalition type Parliament to represent ourselves by party as a check against such a lopsided creed being imposed on us through govt that it violates our own beliefs and equal free exercise as any other citizens regardless of political belief or affiliation.

I have thought for quite a few years that the Electoral College has to change. Through pure demographics, the Presidential election is close to becoming a rubber stamp for Democrats. All that needs to happen is for a massive Democrat voter registration push in Texas to flip it solid blue and our election process is gone.

Personally, I would steer away from any language that brings religion into the discussion since that is an extremely complex and emotional subject. I would focus on facts such as the current Electoral College is effectively nullifying all GOP Presidential votes in California or New York.

Forum List

Back