Do blacks have to obey the cops!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Officers determined the driver had an outstanding warrant and tried to take the driver into custody, police said.

The driver re-entered his vehicle, and an officer shot him, police said. The car drove several more blocks before striking another vehicle. Police said the driver died at the scene, and a woman in the passenger seat was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

No one in the other vehicle was harmed, police said. Officers were also wearing body cameras, which were believed to be activated during the incident, the department said. Dash-board cameras in police vehicles were also believed to be activated during the incident.
Curfew lifted after protests over death of Daunte Wright, 20-year-old Black man shot by police during traffic stop: What we know (msn.com)
--------------------------
The guy should of let the cops take him to the station since he had an outstanding warrant.

I was taught to put my hands on the wheel at 10 and 2, and wait for them to give me further instructions and to pull off the road as far as I'm able to.

They was no need for the rioting to follow, the guy was to blame.

He was a kid and he died of stupid or panic. You'd think that with all the news and propaganda about "killer cops" the 20-year-old would have been a bit more compliant. This EXACT same scenario played out last year. Cops on the scene, the guy was out of his vehicle, cops tried to take him into custody and he reaches back into the vehicle, BOOM... and a gun was found under the seat. As for the rioting, if the good folks of Minneapolis have no problem watching their city burn, I certainly don't care. They try that action around my neck of the woods and buildings won't be the only thing burning.

As for the rioting, if the good folks of Minneapolis have no problem watching their city burn, I certainly don't care. They try that action around my neck of the woods and buildings won't be the only thing burning.

That's why the riots always happen in blue cities. They allow it.

You mean the mayor or the governors or the congress? I know rioting is not allowed anywhere in the USA.

Last edited:
He was a kid and he died of stupid or panic. You'd think that with all the news and propaganda about "killer cops" the 20-year-old would have been a bit more compliant. This EXACT same scenario played out last year. Cops on the scene, the guy was out of his vehicle, cops tried to take him into custody and he reaches back into the vehicle, BOOM... and a gun was found under the seat. As for the rioting, if the good folks of Minneapolis have no problem watching their city burn, I certainly don't care. They try that action around my neck of the woods and buildings won't be the only thing burning.
A 20 year old is not a kid. Age 20 is plenty old enough to know right from wrong. It is clear that this criminal was trying to get to the gun under the seat. The BLACK FEMALE officer accidentally shot the criminal thinking she pulled her tazer. It was an accident only avoidable by the deceased.

Officers determined the driver had an outstanding warrant and tried to take the driver into custody, police said.

The driver re-entered his vehicle, and an officer shot him, police said. The car drove several more blocks before striking another vehicle. Police said the driver died at the scene, and a woman in the passenger seat was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

No one in the other vehicle was harmed, police said. Officers were also wearing body cameras, which were believed to be activated during the incident, the department said. Dash-board cameras in police vehicles were also believed to be activated during the incident.
Curfew lifted after protests over death of Daunte Wright, 20-year-old Black man shot by police during traffic stop: What we know (msn.com)
The guy should of let the cops take him to the station since he had an outstanding warrant.

I was taught to put my hands on the wheel at 10 and 2, and wait for them to give me further instructions and to pull off the road as far as I'm able to.

First rational post I’ve ever seen from Penelope
I can't see why you say that, considering she is saying something obviously contrary to truth, that rioting is not allowed ---------- in a USA plagued constantly by rioting!

If they didn't ALLOW it, hey, it wouldn't happen!

What was the reason for the stop in the first place? I heard it was because he had air fresheners hanging on his rear view mirror..god I hope that wasn't the reason. Smacks of that stop in Virginia when they pulled that Army Lt. over for no plates, totally ignoring the dealer tags in the rear window. He didn't want to be alone with those cops on a dark stretch of road so he put his hazards and drove slowly to a well lit gas station a mile up the road and for that he got pepper sprayed. Seems blacks are pulled over the tackiest of reasons just to see if they can find something to arrest them for.

This isn't the first "I thought I pulled my taser" excuse.

They're not about to stop carrying guns, so they should stop carrying tasers.

Had he listened to the cops the young man would be alive and he could have had his day in court. Now a young black female police officer will have to live with this death the rest of her life.

If you are detained by a cop, regardless of your skin color, shut your mouth and obey. Period. That is why we have a justice system. Let the Court figure the shit out.

Had he listened to the cops the young man would be alive and he could have had his day in court. Now a young black female police officer will have to live with this death the rest of her life.

If you are detained by a cop, regardless of your skin color, shut your mouth and obey. Period. That is why we have a justice system. Let the Court figure the shit out.
'If you are detained by a cop, regardless of your skin color, shut your mouth and obey. Period.'..then pray your not shot anyway.

'If you are detained by a cop, regardless of your skin color, shut your mouth and obey. Period.'..then pray your not shot anyway.

Yeah, because cops shoot peaceful, cooperative people every day. :(

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.
It happens..

In 74 percent of fatal police shootings, police pulled the trigger only after the other person fired, brandished their gun, or attacked someone, the Post analysis points out.

An additional 16 percent occurred when a person was acting in a dangerous and threatening manner, such as refusing to put down a knife.

As for the 5 percent of cases that cause doubt, police reported that the person refused to follow orders and did something like make a sudden movement. In some cases, police said they accidentally shot the person...New Report Examines How Many Police Shootings Are Justified

Idiot.

Idiot.
It happens..

In 74 percent of fatal police shootings, police pulled the trigger only after the other person fired, brandished their gun, or attacked someone, the Post analysis points out.

An additional 16 percent occurred when a person was acting in a dangerous and threatening manner, such as refusing to put down a knife.

As for the 5 percent of cases that cause doubt, police reported that the person refused to follow orders and did something like make a sudden movement. In some cases, police said they accidentally shot the person...New Report Examines How Many Police Shootings Are Justified

I did emergency services for years and worked closely with cops. They have an extremely difficult job. I love it when people with zero experience on the front lines spout off. You have no fucking idea.

I do not give a damn about the pos thug that got shot. Fuck him. I feel bad the cop who has to live with this shit the rest of her life.

Idiot.

Idiot.
It happens..

I did emergency services for years and worked closely with cops. They have an extremely difficult job. I love it when people with zero experience on the front lines spout off. You have no fucking idea.

I do not give a damn about the pos thug that got shot. Fuck him. I feel bad the cop who has to live with this shit the rest of her life.
Pos thug??..you knew the guy??

Forum List

Back