Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston

I kind of think they do believe that. What do you say?

No

Just that a magic fairy who makes everything is silly

I kind of think they do believe that. What do you say?
The creator killed all the frost giants for us, and for that we must be grateful.

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

I just don't believe in magic

Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Who created the creator?

No

Neither do I.

Even the Hebrews had to be convinced god existed by turning the hand of a Black man to white like in the story about Moses.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

The super creator and he in turn was created by a super duper creator.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.

Your claim that god is the uncaused first cause is a false assumption. You couldnt prove that if your life depended on it.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

You are correct....GOD is the Uncaused, the First Cause.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

The only solution that I have been able to come up with for the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. For if it is changing it cannot be eternal. This rules out matter and energy as we know it. Maybe something more like mind.

No

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

Your claim that god is the uncaused first cause is a false assumption. You couldnt prove that if your life depended on it.
It can be proven through inspection.

Forum List

Back