Do atheist obey God?

Beats me. But I'd do my best. Such a malignant entity needs a good killing.
Just because you dont know him. How malignant is it to hand life for free to everyone? How malignant is it to offer eternal life, never sick, never without, etc for free to all who listen to him? Without life one has 0. How much value can one place on eternal life in a paradise?

"Hey vasuderatorrent, I exist. I wrote that Bible." or

"Hey vasuderatorrent, I exist. I didn't write that Bible." or

"Hey vasuderatorrent, I exist. How are you doing today?" or

"Hey vasuderatorrent, I exist. Go to the store buy twenty pounds of flour and pour it in your yard."

"Hey vasuderatorrent, I exist. Go sacrifice your first born son to me. I did it. You should too."

I'm not picky. I'll settle for anything.
Then pray to the true God-YHWH(Jehovah) through his sons name. But with your attitude and probably practicing many sins he probably wouldnt even know you, just as you do not know him.

If God told me to do something, my atheist days would end immediately. An atheist is nothing more or less than someone who has no reason to believe a god exists. A direct command from a god, any god, that made it clear that it was from a god, instead of just a personal whim or a thought out idea would certainly remove any doubt of his exitance. I firmly believed in a God for a long time, and I still hope he exists, but after an in depth study of the bible, and many nights of evaluating what I found, unfortunately, I have no reason to believe a god exists. Nothing would make me happier than to believe a god does exist.
The fact that a "retort" was made in response to the question proves that you are not an "atheist" which literally means a belief in nothing (in Latin....without God/deity).....if you respond to a question concerning the possibility of any type of deity.....you are at best an "agnostic". ;) Your very response seals the deal.......when you opened with "IF"...... which means you are entertaining the possibility.

Agnostic: requiring proof of God, but not dismissing the possibility.

Last edited:
"agnostic".

Every single human being is an agnostic. I hate that word. Nobody knows but we all lean one way or the other. There is no 50/50 agnostic. At best someone leans 51% deist 49% atheist. Agnostic is a label for people not interested in discussing the topic. So why that stupid word shows up in conversation puzzles me. If you want to avoid the discussion then avoid the discussion. There is no need to every use that vague and pointless word.

Every single human being is an agnostic. I hate that word. Nobody knows but we all lean one way or the other. There is no 50/50 agnostic. At best someone leans 51% deist 49% atheist. Agnostic is a label for people not interested in discussing the topic. So why that stupid word shows up in conversation puzzles me. If you want to avoid the discussion then avoid the discussion. There is no need to every use that vague and pointless word.
That's a false dichotomy

Some people, like me, just don't care if gods exist or not.

Probably because you were praying to a non existent god. There are no real false gods. it is just satan posing as those gods to get worship.
Just one question. I don't remember praying to a specific god. Just God in general. Do you think the ONE TRUE GOD you are talking about was too stupid to understand I meant him? Does he have some sort of secret password or handshake that you have to do before he will even talk to you?

The fact that a "retort" was made in response to the question proves that you are not an "atheist" which literally means a belief in nothing (in Latin....without God/deity).....if you respond to a question concerning the possibility of any type of deity.....you are at best an "agnostic". ;) Your very response seals the deal.......when you opened with "IF"...... which means you are entertaining the possibility.

Agnostic: requiring proof of God, but not dismissing the possibility.
I have seen no reason to believe there is one or more gods. That is the definition of an atheist. I'm not saying there is no god, even though the reasons many have given to explain why they do believe a god exists are batshit crazy.

For those of you who are atheist I have a question. Would you obey God if He told you to do something? And would you start believing in Him after He spoke to you?
If you're an Atheist, you don't believe in God. He's already given many COMMANDMENTS which most of humanity, including the Christian world, refuse to obey The answer is a clear NO

Just one question. I don't remember praying to a specific god. Just God in general. Do you think the ONE TRUE GOD you are talking about was too stupid to understand I meant him? Does he have some sort of secret password or handshake that you have to do before he will even talk to you?
Sin can block ones prayer to God. Did you read Matthew 7:22-23--these are those who are told they are christian and believe they are christian, but Jesus assures them if they practice a sin( work iniquity) he never even knew them.

I don't remember praying to a specific god. Just God in general. Do you think the ONE TRUE GOD you are talking about was too stupid to understand I meant him?
"Any" god isn't God. So your prayer will go unanswered

Sin can block ones prayer to God. Did you read Matthew 7:22-23--these are those who are told they are christian and believe they are christian, but Jesus assures them if they practice a sin( work iniquity) he never even knew them.
You mean like those TV preachers who tell little old ladies to send them their SS check so they can buy another jet?

I have seen no reason to believe there is one or more gods. That is the definition of an atheist. I'm not saying there is no god, even though the reasons many have given to explain why they do believe a god exists are batshit crazy.
Yeah.......that's why you did not respond to a question concerning God. :eusa_think: And why you are responding to yet another post in an attempt to declare that you did not begin by using the qualifying word "IF".......which by definition includes the possibility of God speaking to you.

As for me.........I take a knee to no one except in prayer. As I do comprehend that I cannot be greater than the cause of my very existence. I believe in the Laws of Physics and Science and know beyond a shadow of doubt that the Universe did not create itself from nothing. Logic dictates........if you begin with nothing you will always have nothing. But here I AM........and here you are, unable to explain your existence yet denying the reality of a creating force greater than the Universe itself. Strange indeed, that thing called "EMOTION".

But you via the Words that you present, revealed the real reason that you refuse to accept God as a creating force.....you do not want to be JUDGED, you enjoy that which you assume to be freedom when it reality its a prison with an expiration date stamped from birth. You do not want to EXPLAIN yourself and your lifestyle to God.

Again: Agnostic: you just defined it in your own words, yet you still emotionally deny that you are what you self profess to be.........an AGNOSTIC.

Last edited:
Probably because you were praying to a non existent god. There are no real false gods. it is just satan posing as those gods to get worship.

a good reason for anyone who hears voices to not listen to any of them - or apparitions. stay with your own thoughts.

- if there can be both angels and devils is real - what would distinguish them without doubt ...

a good reason for anyone who hears voices to not listen to any of them - or apparitions. stay with your own thoughts.

- if there can be both angels and devils is real - what would distinguish them without doubt ...
Listening to Jesus teachings prove who is who.

For those of you who are atheist I have a question. Would you obey God if He told you to do something? And would you start believing in Him after He spoke to you?
I would probably seek psychiatric help, if I thought I was hearing the voices of gods in my head.

Forum List

Back