DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden's emails are 'not part' of Russian disinformation campaign

Oh Hunter. You better hope Don Jr never gets in the White House.

The only place Don Jr. is going is the Big House.

View attachment 404258
One of their family's big houses with Secret Service protection for life
against violent traitors like you...

Must drive you crazy.
1603207567281.png

Last edited:
Naw, after they are prosecuted for their many crimes, and the Russian Banks come looking for their money, they won't have those big houses.
Russians....:71:

No, I'll apply logic.

A laptop with a questionable custody history magically shows up two weeks before the election, and has a bunch of documents on it that are supposedly incriminating.... (Most of them are in fact, kind of mundane) and Rudy Guiliani wouldn't let any media look at it that might fact check it...

The writers at the Post refused to put their bi-lines on the story, because even they thought it was questionable.

50 former intelligence officials say this looks like a Russian disinformation operation... which it is.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER CULT FUCK

No, I'll apply logic.

A laptop with a questionable custody history magically shows up two weeks before the election, and has a bunch of documents on it that are supposedly incriminating.... (Most of them are in fact, kind of mundane) and Rudy Guiliani wouldn't let any media look at it that might fact check it...

The writers at the Post refused to put their bi-lines on the story, because even they thought it was questionable.

50 former intelligence officials say this looks like a Russian disinformation operation... which it is.
wow this didn’t age well

now we know these 50 former officials are political hacks

wow this didn’t age well

now we know these 50 former officials are political hacks

Still good for me.

The only thing that happened today is that Hunter's Lawyers sued over disseminating information from the laptop, some of which WAS his Data.

No one really denied that some of the data on the laptop was legitimately his.

Forum List

Back