DNC Goes After Destroying President Donald Trump, His Marriage, and His Family

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

Donald Trump Will Not Go Quietly Like Nixon

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."
How is he violating the emoluments clause?
I got my first clue during his inaugural parade when his limo stopped and his entire crime family stepped out into the street, directly in front of his DC hotel.

The Founding Fathers would have impeached corrupt Trump in a New York minute

"The Founding Fathers had someone just like Donald Trump in mind when they banned any and all emoluments to the president from any foreign or state governments..."

"Unique among presidents, Trump has divided loyalties. He has entangled his business interests with his official duties, creating the impression, if not the reality, that his own financial interest — not his duty as president — guides his thoughts and actions."

Do you believe Trump's loyalty is to his economic interests or his country?
Apparently you are not aware that President Trump is not collecting a salary that he is entitled to collect, and he and First Lady Trump have paid for other things as well around the house they now occupy at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He does not lie as you and your sources claim, based on semantics only so petty, only a DNC bottom feeder would suck on it for nourishing their TDS.
MW-GO076_trump__20180809122335_ZH.jpg

Quote: Do you believe Trump's loyalty is to his economic interests or his country?
Apparently you are not aware that President Trump is not collecting a salary that he is entitled to collect, and he and First Lady Trump have paid for other things as well around the house they now occupy at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He does not lie as you and your sources claim, based on semantics only so petty, only a DNC bottom feeder would suck on it for nourishing his or her inured case of TDS.
Trump sacrificed a salary of $450,000 in exchange for hundred$ of million$ in bribe$:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"Donald J. Trump disclosed making more than $528.9 million -- a number that appears to mix total revenue with income -- over 15 1/2 months, including his first three months as president.

The number includes almost $20 million from Trump’s Washington D.C. hotel, according to a 98-page financial-disclosure document released by the federal Office of Government Ethics Friday evening."

Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.
It's not revenge: it to make our country safe, strong and healthy again. We need to get rid of the cesspool in which Drumph has drowned our once democratic process and the dignity of our country.
Ahhh. We dont like his policies so lets impeach!
Good fucking gawd, you people make the obama haters look like they wanted to get him off.
You guys are almost as embarrassing as trump is!

It's not that liberals don't like his policies, it's that he's a fucking criminal who is destroying everything that the US has built both nationally and internationally, since WWII. He is not just incompetent, but dangerously so.

These policies liberals "don't like", include starting a tariff war with China which has destroyed the markets your farmers have painstakingly built thoughout their lifetimes.
/-----/
Orange man bad...
iu

Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.
It's not revenge: it to make our country safe, strong and healthy again. We need to get rid of the cesspool in which Drumph has drowned our once democratic process and the dignity of our country.
Good fucking gawd, you people make the obama haters look like they wanted to get him off.

It's not that liberals don't like his policies, it's that he's a fucking criminal who is destroying everything that the US has built both nationally and internationally, since WWII. He is not just incompetent, but dangerously so.

These policies liberals "don't like", include starting a tariff war with China which has destroyed the markets your farmers have painstakingly built thoughout their lifetimes.
People support it. He won the presidency. Now you cry babies are creating new rivers with all your bullshit.

"People support it" isn't an excuse to allow criminal incompetence. People supported the KKK too, but that didn't make the lynching and murders they committed tolerable or less damaging.

The farmers trusted Trump's tariff war wouldn't destroy they. They were conned. Farmers are now losing everything because "Trade wars are easy to win". Now the American taxpayers are paying billions to bail out the farmers who trusted Trump, and the farmers are selling family farms or going bankrupt.

Trump ignored experts and goes with his gut instincts. The "gut instincts" that have put 7 corporations into bankruptcy, and countless others out of business, while Trump walks away with millions. He's opening coal mines and thinks this is "progress".

Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. There are far more jobs to be created in green technology than in coal. And here's the bonus I can personally attest to: When we had coal fired plants in this province, we had smog alerts in Toronto in the 1980's almost every week in the summer time. When the pollution count hit 15, I would end up at the ER with a life threatening asthma attack. There are no more coal fired plants in Ontario, and I no longer make trips to the ER for my asthma. If I went to the ER just 5 times per year at a cost of $1000 per trip, that's $5000 in cost savings to our insurance system. Asthma now affects up to 15% of people in cities, so extrapolate that savings across the entire population. 5 trips to the ER per year for me is a MODEST number. One summer the ER staff all knew me by name by September, and would grab me as I came through the door, leaving my husband to handle the admission.

Coal is such a dirty fuel that residues from it's burning don't just harm people, but the acid rain it creates also destroys buildings, kills trees, and damages farmland. Tailings from the mine destroy water tables as well. There are also WAY more jobs to be created in the new, fuel efficient and clean energy economy than there ever will be in coal, but Trump wants to send workers into the mines where they will die young from black lung and mining collapses, while polluting the air and water throughout the nation, and leading to 80,000 early deaths. People support that too.

Most of Trump's solutions to problems are backwards looking, and then there's his manufactured "border crisis", which is both unconstitutional and morally wrong on every level. All so he can be seen "solving" this non-existent crisis by building his wall. Which again is a 4th Century solution which can be handled better and cheaper with 21st century solutions, because 66% of illegal immigation doesn't come across the southern border.

Last edited:

People support it. He won the presidency. Now you cry babies are creating new rivers with all your bullshit.

"People support it" isn't an excuse to allow criminal incompetence. People supported the KKK too, but that didn't make the lynching and murders they committed tolerable or less damaging.

The farmers trusted Trump's tariff war wouldn't destroy they. They were conned. Farmers are now losing everything because "Trade wars are easy to win". Now the American taxpayers are paying billions to bail out the farmers who trusted Trump, and the farmers are selling family farms or going bankrupt.

Trump ignored experts and goes with his gut instincts. The "gut instincts" that have put 7 corporations into bankruptcy, and countless others out of business, while Trump walks away with millions. He's opening coal mines and thinks this is "progress".

Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. There are far more jobs to be created in green technology than in coal. And here's the bonus I can personally attest to: When we had coal fired plants in this province, we had smog alerts in Toronto in the 1980's almost every week in the summer time. When the pollution count hit 15, I would end up at the ER with a life threatening asthma attack. There are no more coal fired plants in Ontario, and I no longer make trips to the ER for my asthma. If I went to the ER just 5 times per year at a cost of $1000 per trip, that's $5000 in cost savings to our insurance system.

Coal is such a dirty fuel that residues from it's burning don't just harm people, but the acid rain it creates also destroys buildings, kills trees, and damages farmland. Tailings from the mine destroy water tables as well. There are also WAY more jobs to be created in the new, fuel efficient and clean energy economy than there ever will be in coal, but Trump wants to send workers into the mines where they will die young from black lung and mining collapses, while polluting the air and water throughout the nation, and leading to 80,000 early deaths. People support that too.
/----/ Would it be too much to ask you to prove any of your wild eyed hysterics?

Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. There are far more jobs to be created in green technology than in coal. And here's the bonus I can personally attest to: When we had coal fired plants in this province, we had smog alerts in Toronto in the 1980's almost every week in the summer time. When the pollution count hit 15, I would end up at the ER with a life threatening asthma attack. There are no more coal fired plants in Ontario, and I no longer make trips to the ER for my asthma. If I went to the ER just 5 times per year at a cost of $1000 per trip, that's $5000 in cost savings to our insurance system.

/----/ Would it be too much to ask you to prove any of your wild eyed hysterics?

Yes. Google anything you have difficulty believing.

/---/ Yet if we don't provide backup in our posts - you LIbtards screech LINK.

Nothing we will do about it, so we deserve what we will be getting.

If you are in the middle class, you will be entirely fucked within 20 years.

Good bye

Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. There are far more jobs to be created in green technology than in coal. And here's the bonus I can personally attest to: When we had coal fired plants in this province, we had smog alerts in Toronto in the 1980's almost every week in the summer time. When the pollution count hit 15, I would end up at the ER with a life threatening asthma attack. There are no more coal fired plants in Ontario, and I no longer make trips to the ER for my asthma. If I went to the ER just 5 times per year at a cost of $1000 per trip, that's $5000 in cost savings to our insurance system. Asthma now affects up to 15% of people in cities, so extrapolate that savings across the entire population. 5 trips to the ER per year for me is a MODEST number. One summer the ER staff all knew me by name by September, and would grab me as I came through the door, leaving my husband to handle the admission.

Most of Trump's solutions to problems are backwards looking, and then there's his manufactured "border crisis", which is both unconstitutional and morally wrong on every level. All so he can be seen "solving" this non-existent crisis by building his wall. Which again is a 4th Century solution which can be handled better and cheaper with 21st century solutions, because 66% of illegal immigation doesn't come across the southern border.
/----/ "Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. "
Windmills Farms kill thousands of endangered Bald Eagles. Why do you Libtards hate Bald Eagles?
Windfarms kill 10-20 times more than previously thought | Save the Eagles International

Republicans post threads like this.

Congresswomen married her brother

And then have the nerve to say that Democrats are going after Trump’s family.

If Republicans had any shame at all, it would be the first time.
There's nothing to be ashamed of. President Trump has committed no impeachable offense.
Unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies only lasts as long as you’re Unindicted .
In this nation you are considered not guilty until proven so. Your DNC creepsisters and creepbrethren in Congress who are putting forth Impeachment on the table are regular toadies, just to make sure President Trump cannot enjoy life. The only trouble is, he's tougher than your colleagues.

The Orange Virus is a gigantic weeping vagina with no business being in the White House. Fuck him. I never cared about his tacky life, his tacky real estate, his tacky family or his stupid show. Republicans nominated the most inept, crooked, classless loser candidate possible while Dems did the same. Most Americans care very little for your crocodile tears regarding the fate of your stupid Orange Virus. He deserves everything he has coming.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."
I got my first clue during his inaugural parade when his limo stopped and his entire crime family stepped out into the street, directly in front of his DC hotel.

"The Founding Fathers had someone just like Donald Trump in mind when they banned any and all emoluments to the president from any foreign or state governments..."

"Unique among presidents, Trump has divided loyalties. He has entangled his business interests with his official duties, creating the impression, if not the reality, that his own financial interest — not his duty as president — guides his thoughts and actions."

Apparently you are not aware that President Trump is not collecting a salary that he is entitled to collect, and he and First Lady Trump have paid for other things as well around the house they now occupy at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He does not lie as you and your sources claim, based on semantics only so petty, only a DNC bottom feeder would suck on it for nourishing their TDS.

Quote: Do you believe Trump's loyalty is to his economic interests or his country?
Apparently you are not aware that President Trump is not collecting a salary that he is entitled to collect, and he and First Lady Trump have paid for other things as well around the house they now occupy at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He does not lie as you and your sources claim, based on semantics only so petty, only a DNC bottom feeder would suck on it for nourishing his or her inured case of TDS.
Trump sacrificed a salary of $450,000 in exchange for hundred$ of million$ in bribe$:

"Donald J. Trump disclosed making more than $528.9 million -- a number that appears to mix total revenue with income -- over 15 1/2 months, including his first three months as president.

The number includes almost $20 million from Trump’s Washington D.C. hotel, according to a 98-page financial-disclosure document released by the federal Office of Government Ethics Friday evening."
/-----/ Awesome Dude. Now all you have to do is prove Pay for Play and you got Trump cold.
conspiracy_nut.jpg

When Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, the DNC proponents declared their intention to wipe President-elect Trump off the face of the American map and have carried that mission for two stinking years of lying their asses off and trying to get Robert Mueller to do their dirty work for them. Mr. Meuller is gong to get at the truth, but even when he clears Trump, the DNC hatemongers from the Clintonista era are going to go for the jugular on Trump by damaging him, his First Lady Melania Trump, his family of 5 children and even members of his staff with every humiliation available to their evil, evil hands. I'm sorry you're so loyal to your party you cannot see that. I'm with Mueller, btw., and he's had a lot of time to be used by the DNC for purposes of Hillary's vengeful nature being sated. I think he's rather tired of it, myself, and while I'm hoping President Trump is shown to have done no wrong doing, I'm willing to let Mr. Mueller find out the truth and let the chips fall where they may.
No one declared any such thing. There was plenty of reason to question the Trump organization's association with the Russians. The fact that there have been indictments of people closest to him has shown us that was true--that there were connections between them and Russia. We will find that Trump has been so friendly with Putin because of his financial dealings with Russia, selling out the country for his own personal profit. The entire family is involved. Melania has been no where near insulted to the extent Mrs. Obama was. Your vision is wholly partisan and one sided. My vision has nothing to do with party. I would vote for a good Republican if one runs against Drumph in 2020. It has to do with what is best for our country.

T

I can only say I have never heard of a president who has done as good as trump has for America being hated by the other side so much.

Its like a bunch of retards on meth running wild screaming the sky is falling .
He has done nothing good for this county. He is destroying the environment. He has destroyed our diplomatic relationships and our standing in the world. He is destroying the economy, you just can't see it now. The crash is coming.

/---/ Yet if we don't provide backup in our posts - you LIbtards screech LINK.
Why is it that the only thing you've got is name calling?

/----/ "Two blocks from my house, I can scan the horizon and see at least 100 windmills. "
Windmills Farms kill thousands of endangered Bald Eagles. Why do you Libtards hate Bald Eagles?
Windfarms kill 10-20 times more than previously thought | Save the Eagles International
Which were done long before Drumph took office and wouldn't exist if it were up to him.

These are NOT windmill farms, and are not killing birds in any numbers.

upload_2019-1-4_12-28-50.jpeg

These are farms with windmills, not windmill farms. Its a win/win for Sanyo, who owns the windmills, and the farmers whose land they rent to host the windmills. Farmers receive $60,000 per windmill, and Sanyo sells the electricity to Hydro One. It benefits the farms by supplementing income and providing income stability.

As with anything, the devil is in the details. Hydro One seriously overpays for the hydro generated encouraging an abundance of wind and solar construction in the province and increasing electricity costs enormously in the province. In the end, we will have an excellent source of cheap power, but not until these contract expire or are rewritten. And it is because of this program that we now have closed the last of the big coal fired power plants, so there are lots of indirect cost savings.

when the left keeps spouting "violations" that their own side is documented to have done and trump only "speculated" there will be a payback. it will be ugly and we'll continue to ask ourselves how did we fall so far and then, as usual, blame the OTHER side for in the end being nothing more than, the other side
There hasn't been a president in US history as corrupt as Trump and his crime family.
merlin_145741011_664bb4d4-643e-41db-b432-92395e1f0e7a-jumbo.jpg

"Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

The many ways that the president, his family and his aides are lining their own pockets...."

"They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit.

"They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

"There’s a word for this: corruption."

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

The payback comes when Trump and his corrupt crime family are frog-marched into prison; will you SOB like a snowflake when that day comes?
So you snored your way through Whitewater, Lewinski's little blue dress, Clinton ordered to pay $800,000 to Paula Jones by the court for extreme sexual misconduct, and the Clinton's being ordered to return White House assets missing when they tucked them in to the moving van, not to mention several million dollars in computer damage to greet their successor, George Bush, Clinton-ordered thefts from the government historic archives by Sandy Berger to cover crimes Hillary and Bill especially got away with? And you're holding President Trump's family's feet to the grindstone over alleged crimes that never happened because Hillary (Stay-outta-my-way) Clinton is a paranoid basket case who thinks most everyone else has to be corrupt as herself and should be punished for nothing while she gets away with stealing FBI files illegally in her possession on 900 Washington VIPS who she regarded as a potential threat to be used as a stepping stone?

We knew President Trump would fire people on the spot for hidden agendas, disloyalty, espionage, subterfuge, theft, and leaking. All I'm seeing from the left is false flags going nowhere except to covet, obfuscate, prevaricate, conceal, deceive, and humiliate. They want it their way or the stairway to hell for anybody who stands in the way. They need to take a time out for bad behavior against the President America elected. If they don't, I have a feeling they're going to get a dose of their own medical malpractice.

Hillary is up to her neck in sewage, and she's demanding that her most wanton subservants seek out any small fart in the new White House and have her press toadies convert it into the misperception of crime. She thinks the justice department is her slave, and she will get away with it because she is a former First Lady. You been had, pal. President Donald Trump's team is not about to break some minor law in order to let Lady Macbeth rule with a hateful fist and an attitude to rob Peter to bribe Paul using her saved FBI files on people she could ruin if they didn't pay up her price.

Fie on all this hubris.

when the left keeps spouting "violations" that their own side is documented to have done and trump only "speculated" there will be a payback. it will be ugly and we'll continue to ask ourselves how did we fall so far and then, as usual, blame the OTHER side for in the end being nothing more than, the other side
There hasn't been a president in US history as corrupt as Trump and his crime family.

The many ways that the president, his family and his aides are lining their own pockets...."

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

The payback comes when Trump and his corrupt crime family are frog-marched into prison; will you SOB like a snowflake when that day comes?
/----/ And yet there is this:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +700

Trump_Train.jpg

/-----/ Awesome Dude. Now all you have to do is prove Pay for Play and you got Trump cold.
View attachment 238390
these-cohen-tapes-are-proof-that-trump-committed-campaign-finance-35202664.png

The many ways that the president, his family and his aides are lining their own pockets."

/----/ And yet there is this:
JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
DOW +700
View attachment 238446
"Record job numbers" have little to do with Trump or his record level of corruption, do they, Twinkie?

"Americans are paying the Trumps.

"American officials and business leaders have also spent money at Trump properties, sometimes in an apparent effort to please the president. Gov. Paul LePage of Maine last year stayed at the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

"Other Republicans have held campaign fund-raisers and party events at the properties. So have corporate lobbyists.

"'National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association Dinner at the Trump Hotel where I am drinking Trump coffee,' Senator Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, posted on Instagram last year."

View attachment 238390
these-cohen-tapes-are-proof-that-trump-committed-campaign-finance-35202664.png

The many ways that the president, his family and his aides are lining their own pockets."

/——/ The operative word is Opinion. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back