DNC Chair Wasserman-Shultz: Bernie supporters are unacceptable; Equates them to Trump voters!!!

No need to click the link guys. I've done it and she said the VIOLENCE was like you see at Trump Rallies.

No surprise, OP lied again.

No need to click the link guys. I've done it and she said the VIOLENCE was like you see at Trump Rallies.

Click the link folks CC is lying AGAIN.
"
Washington (CNN)Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Tuesday that Bernie Sanders' response to the chaos his supporters caused in Nevada was "anything but acceptable," likening it to the violence occasionally seen at Donald Trump events."

Seems she DID say it there CC you lying mother f#cker.

"
Washington (CNN)Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Tuesday that Bernie Sanders' response to the chaos his supporters caused in Nevada was "anything but acceptable," likening it to the violence occasionally seen at Donald Trump events."

She did say it, just like I said. Not Sanders voters are just like Trump voters. She said the VIOLENCE was like you see at Trump Rallies. Bold type that shit dummy.

"

She did say it, just like I said. Not Sanders voters are just like Trump voters. She said the VIOLENCE was like you see at Trump Rallies. Bold type that shit dummy.
THAT would be comparing them idiot.
""It is never OK for violence and intimidation to be the response to that frustration. That's what happens with the Trump campaign. We can never resort to the tactics that they engage in," Wasserman Schultz said."

And she did so more then once.

Um....yeah....as I said...she called them unacceptable and compared them to Trump voters.

The violence cause by the SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE. Bernie supporters lol. We don't want em. You keep em

You don't create reality goofy.
Nor can you deny it. You remove the Sanders trouble makers and the violence disappears.

Basic math my dear Watson

"

Oooooh.....I see.

She didn't compare Berners to Trumpers. She just pointed out their behavior and said they're behaving like Trumpers. So she wasn't comparing them....she was just saying how they act and saying that's how Trumpers act. Which.....isn't comparing. Its....well it's just not.

"

THAT would be comparing them idiot.
""It is never OK for violence and intimidation to be the response to that frustration. That's what happens with the Trump campaign. We can never resort to the tactics that they engage in," Wasserman Schultz said."

And she did so more then once.

My quote matches her words. Not your translations. You mad. Sorry about that.

VIOLENCE!

Bernie in the end will announce that he cannot in good conscience vote for Hillary Clinton, and that will be it.

The violence cause by the SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE. Bernie supporters lol. We don't want em. You keep em

Nor can you deny it. You remove the Sanders trouble makers and the violence disappears.

Here watch this: I deny that the violence caused here was not the same group of people being violent at Trump rallies.

You lose.

Here watch this: I deny that the violence caused here was not the same group of people being violent at Trump rallies.

You lose.
Only in your head lol. The video does not lie.

He didn't lie, consider that Bernie's supporters closed down Trump's rally in Chicago with violence, profanity and disrespect for the law and have been doing the same at several Clinton and Trump rallies... Bernie supporters are freeloading anarchists and Hillary's are just plain old ignorant and to be nice .. dedicated imbeciles....:wink_2:

He didn't lie, consider that Bernie's supporters closed down Trump's rally in Chicago with violence, profanity and disrespect for the law and have been doing the same at several Clinton and Trump rallies... Bernie supporters are freeloading anarchists and Hillary's are just plain old ignorant and to be nice .. dedicated imbeciles....:wink_2:

Yep. No wonder the Democrats establishment has run out of patience with their unruly side and are ready to silence Bernie voters.

Sorry Berners....the DNC let you have your little protests. Now......the big black boot of the DNC is gonna stomp you out.

The bolded is a lie

You lose.
Only in your head lol. The video does not lie.

No look, you said I cant deny it. Here I am denying that the violence here was the same group of people.

You saying otherwise doesnt change how wrong you were about me. And you saying the video doesnt lie didnt identify anyone out of that group either. Proof is what you're missing. Accusations are a plenty

The bolded is a lie

Nope .. you are wrong and in denial...

Forum List

Back