DNC Chair Debate Confirms Democrats Are Hopelessly Lost

So where's Obama? I read that he plans to continue to lead is own organization and suck money away from the DNC, that's been one of the DNC's biggest complaints, that they have not had the money to focus on House and Senate races because Obama is hogging all the donors.
do you have a link to that or did you just make it up?

It was in the news recently, Politico maybe. If something conflicts with your liberal bubble view that doesn't mean it does not exist.

So where's Obama? I read that he plans to continue to lead is own organization and suck money away from the DNC, that's been one of the DNC's biggest complaints, that they have not had the money to focus on House and Senate races because Obama is hogging all the donors.

It was in the news recently, Politico maybe. If something conflicts with your liberal bubble view that doesn't mean it does not exist.
He is hogging the donors right now?

Also from the article:

During the debate, Perez claimed that when Democrats “lead with our values, we succeed.” This meaningless rhetoric shows that the party will continue to produce the same failed neoliberal ideology. Democratic values are corrupted by wealthy and corporate influences, resulting in perpetual failure for Democrats across the board. But for Perez, Democrats’ problems aren’t due to repeated violations of party rules and favoring elitist donors—they’re a marketing issue.

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
2. Willfully violate immigration laws
3. Defending liars
4. Shutting out those who don't agree with them.
5. Attempting to shouting down those who don't agree with them.
6. Rioting when they lose.
3. defending liars? Is there a bigger liar than Trump and you don't care
4. Shutting out those wh disagree? Just look at what the white house did
1. Kill the unborn- No a woman has the choice of what she does with her own body

Please show me where I said I don't care about Trumps lying.

I don't agree with the WH. No pro-life speakers have been on the DNC docket for the last three elections. Two wrongs make a right....got it.

And we allow them to kill the unborn. So yes.....stupid.
Tell just when you have commented about Trumps lying, when you have said anything

Not doing your homework for you Junior.

All to true.

New DNC chairman was Obama's Labor Secretary. At least we know he's well rested!

Well, that means the GOP won't be outworked.

They'll likely tell everyone to take a mandatory break every hour, 2 hours for lunch, 6 hour workday, 4 day workweek.

Obama, Democratic 'super group' unite to end gerrymandering, win state races, reclaim majorities
I'm sure it will go as well as his failed presidency did.

Obama, Democratic 'super group' unite to end gerrymandering, win state races, reclaim majorities
I guess a booming stock market and millions of new jobs are failure to you. You yearn for the Bush economy

I guess a booming stock market and millions of new jobs are failure to you. You yearn for the Bush economy
LMAO! Taco Bell and McDonalds aren't exactly jobs to raise a family on snowflake.

must be all those jobs Bush created

LMAO! Taco Bell and McDonalds aren't exactly jobs to raise a family on snowflake.
You lie with the best of them
Are you yearning for that stock market that lost 40% of its value, or your home which may have lost up to 50% of its value. Yeah, those were fun times

Disappearing manufacturing jobs have been a dominant issue on the campaign trail. Overall, manufacturing jobs have declined 122,000 since February 2009. But some blue collar jobs are growing, such as construction.

The bottom line is: Almost all of the job gains under President Obama have been in so-called service jobs, such as those in Silicon Valley and consulting. Others are the low-end jobs, toiling in stores and restaurants.

From fake news masters CNN.How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

Disappearing manufacturing jobs have been a dominant issue on the campaign trail. Overall, manufacturing jobs have declined 122,000 since February 2009. But some blue collar jobs are growing, such as construction.

The bottom line is: Almost all of the job gains under President Obama have been in so-called service jobs, such as those in Silicon Valley and consulting. Others are the low-end jobs, toiling in stores and restaurants.

From fake news masters CNN.How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?
Jobs in Silicon Valley are now service jobs? Consulting is now a service job? WTF? Who are you parroting?

Majority of jobs added under Obama administration are temp, part time – study
President Barack Obama has termed his efforts to combat unemployment and slow economic growth a success. However, Princeton and Harvard economists found that the majority of new jobs were in contract or part-time positions.
Jobs that come with access to healthcare, vacation time, the occasional sick day and Social Security and Medicare taxes paid through employers have declined under Obama’s presidency. One-million fewer people are working steady jobs than they were at the beginning of the recession, according to a study authored by Lawrence Katz at Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University.

While the Obama administration is prone to citing the 10 million jobs added to the economy over the past eight years, 95 percent of those are temporary, contractual jobs or part-time employment. Part-time employers are not obligated to provide any benefits for their employees, so when an employee gets sick they can either go to work or lose that day’s wages.

In addition, contractual employment has grown. The study found that young workers represented the largest growth of contractors who frequently do not receive any kind of benefits, even when they are working full-time. The issue is particularly frustrating to employees in the entertainment industry where media conglomerates like Viacom rely on freelancers for long periods of time without offering benefits, an arrangement frequently referred to as “permalance.”

A dream come true....

Run Hillary again.

Keep Pelosi as minority speaker.

Forum List

Back