DNC budget...Will Burisma Biden have $1B to blow like corrupt Clinton did?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m still trying to connect the dots and envision a pathway to a win for the old geezer.
Atleast Corrupt Clinton had a billion dollars and a vagina going up against a TV show host with no record and no experience in government.
Burisma Biden is barely alive, barely coherent and he owns a 50 year record in government with no notable accomplishments. He’s challenging an incumbent President who has delivered on campaign promises like no president before him has. Through policy he engineered the greatest economy this nation has ever seen, with more people working than ever before.
I get it, since taking office Trump has hurt the feelings of indecent immoral weirdos, anti Americans, illegals, criminals and the like...but they all hated him before his 2016 victory....Help me out here...How can the geezer win?

Last edited:

GC4FG7ZYZRG7TMM64CBS54BLHU.jpg

When did Mexico pay for the wall?

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” nobody sane thought he meant a filthy super shithole like Mexico would cut us a $16B check. That was said it in jest each time he said it...it was an effective tool to make LefTards piss themselves.
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

When did Mexico pay for the wall?

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” nobody sane thought he meant a filthy super shithole like Mexico would cut us a $16B check. That was said it in jest each time he said it...it was an effective tool to make LefTards piss themselves.
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
Ah so, Trump was insane for saying Mexico would pay for the wall. I agree....

I’m still trying to connect the dots and envision a pathway to a win for the old geezer.
Atleast Corrupt Clinton had a billion dollars and a vagina going up against a TV show host with no record and no experience in government.
Burisma Biden is barely alive, barely coherent and he owns a 50 year record in government with no notable accomplishments. He’s challenging an incumbent President who has delivered on campaign promises like no president before him has. Through policy he engineered the greatest economy this nation has ever seen, with more people working than ever before.
I get it, since taking office Trump has hurt the feelings of indecent immoral weirdos, anti Americans, illegals, criminals and the like...but they all hated him before his 2016 victory....Help me out here...How can the geezer win?

brokeloser

You just need to see the dot. Well, overweight dot with orange skin and a comb over sliding down a handicap ramp at 10 steps a minute for prune juice luncheon.

Dot <-----Joe Biden isn't don trump

brokeloser

You just need to see the dot. Well, overweight dot with orange skin and a comb over sliding down a handicap ramp at 10 steps a minute for prune juice luncheon.

Are you saying the same people that didn’t vote for him in 2016 won’t vote for him again in 2020? What do you think that means?

brokeloser

Are you saying the same people that didn’t vote for him in 2016 won’t vote for him again in 2020? What do you think that means?

brokeloser

trump isn't gaining any new voters by his total pandering to his sycophant base.

His vote total will be less in 2020 than it was in 2016. He will NOT carry Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. For christ sake, Iowa, FLA and Ohio are in play for Biden.

brokeloser

brokeloser

trump isn't gaining any new voters by his total pandering to his sycophant base.

His vote total will be less in 2020 than it was in 2016. He will NOT carry Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. For christ sake, Iowa, FLA and Ohio are in play for Biden.
Because you say so?
I’ve pointed out why “because you say so” isn’t accurate at all. Read the OP again to gain perspective “he’ll lose because I want him to so bad” just doesn’t work bud.

brokeloser

brokeloser

Because you say so?
I’ve pointed out why “because you say so” isn’t accurate at all. Read the OP again to gain perspective “he’ll lose because I want him to so bad” just doesn’t work bud.

I can look at polling and make that point.

I can point to his failed virus pressers about UV light and disinfectants...

I can point to the coming John Bolton book.

His out of step reactions to policing issues in America and pandering to white privilege.

Like most Americans we can see his obvious faults and false blather.

His time is over.

brokeloser

brokeloser

Democrats are so popular Dems are rioting, looting, and burning Democrat districts. You people have much bigger problems.

brokeloser

brokeloser

Democrats are so popular Dems are rioting, looting, and burning Democrat districts. You people have much bigger problems.

BLM is a problem for who?

brokeloser

brokeloser

LOL I saw BLM protesters on a nearby street corner...they were all white. :itsok:

brokeloser

brokeloser

LOL I saw BLM protesters on a nearby street corner...they were all white. :itsok:

And that told you what?

Come on now, think about what your missing there dude....

Biden is the one who is acting Presidential unlike Trump. The fact is that voters oppose moast of his campaign promises. The economy was growing under Obama. Voters oppose Trump's policies as well as his demeanor. That is why he will lose.

Trump can't even take a drink of water, stand up straight, or walk down a ramp. He loses his train of thought and suggested ingesting bleach.

Joe Biden may old, and he did help Barack Obama save the world, and he hasn't killed 250,000 Americans with a pandemic, or tear gassed peaceful protestors for a photo op.

Dumb Donald is about to seal his fate by holding a rally for 19,000 people in Tulsa on Saturday. I cannot fathom the level of stupidity it takes to do that but here we are.

brokeloser

brokeloser

And that told you what?

Come on now, think about what your missing there dude....

Nothing, we had our police send the freaks packing this is conservative country, git liberal freaks.

Forum List

Back