DNA testing reveals Milkman fathered over 800 children back in the 1950s

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
4K5fyd50kQT_7yBDHoNuCo_-LRh1cdjHrZOi0w0Z6zU.jpg

FALSE!!!

Daily News Reported published an article entitled “DNA Testing Reveals Milkman Fathered Over 800 Children Between 1951 And 1964.” This website explains on its “About Us” page that the Daily News Reported is a “fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website.”

The disclaimer reads: “Daily News Reported is a fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website. Daily News Reported uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.”

Nope, it's fake news.

Were you fooled?

FALSE!!!

Daily News Reported published an article entitled “DNA Testing Reveals Milkman Fathered Over 800 Children Between 1951 And 1964.” This website explains on its “About Us” page that the Daily News Reported is a “fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website.”

The disclaimer reads: “Daily News Reported is a fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website. Daily News Reported uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.”

Nope, it's fake news.

Were you fooled?

Only pizza delivery guys get that much action. Everyone knows that.

FALSE!!!

Nope, it's fake news.

Were you fooled?
I knew it was fake, it was 900

True, but boy would that have been fun!

:twirl:
Yeah, getting every Venereal Disease in the world, some you likely haven't heard of would sure be challenging as you fight off symptoms for the duration of your sad little life after the statistics of something bad happening to you skyrocket on account of the numbers game. Oh, and you won't be able to dance, much less produce enough testosterone to get a rise out of seeing a pretty woman.

Hey, I didn't make the rules, but I know what the rules are. :( Mathematics has a kind of rule system...

I was born 9 months after Christmas. Rummer has it that Santa Claus is my daddy.

Yeah, getting every Venereal Disease in the world, some you likely haven't heard of would sure be challenging as you fight off symptoms for the duration of your sad little life after the statistics of something bad happening to you skyrocket on account of the numbers game. Oh, and you won't be able to dance, much less produce enough testosterone to get a rise out of seeing a pretty woman.

Hey, I didn't make the rules, but I know what the rules are. :( Mathematics has a kind of rule system...

Lighten up, I was being humorous!

Sheesh…

FALSE!!!

Nope, it's fake news.

Were you fooled?
I knew it was only 799

Forum List

Back