Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength

This is why white racists lack any credibility and make me laugh when they claim they are intelligent. By every measure diversity is imperative in reaching the best result. The more data brought to bear the better the solution.

That's total bullshit. Europeans didn't start taking baths until the 19th Century. They had science, music, medicine.

They must not have been very suprior since the Spanish pushed them out of Spain.
You have no clue about history sorry to say. If you just can afford to go to southern Europe and see the baths, gardens, water system, hospitals, universities ect ....that the moors built you won't be spewing nonsense.
So they had baths? Yeah, we know Europeans in the middle ages didn't like to bath. Modern Arabs also don't like to bath. Have you ever been around them? They try to cover up their stink with perfume. The bottom line is that Europeans prevailed over the Arabs.
Lol I'm Arab and I bath everyday sometimes twice, I also use a bidet. Don't stereotype.

Did you know that Morocco is actually the first country that recognizes the independence of the US?

The ones I am talking about were a group of Iranians. Most Arabs don't bath on a daily basis. That's simply a fact. However, oil wealth is causing them to change many of their habits.
Have you ever met an Arab or traveled abroad?
I have a friend from Pakistan, and I have also spent months in Egpyt.

Of course it's a strength. It's even a strength at the biological level. Gene diversity creates more attractive people, stronger immune systems, healthier people, etc.

As usual, you haven't got the slightest clue of what you're babbling about. You're just a muppet, no original thoughts of your own. Most likely caused by a lack of gene diversity in your family tree...

Although I generally disagree with the nonsense from the left, SYTFE does have a valid argument. Diversity in most cases is better than a non diversified group. It’s true in most systems.
it may be true genetically, but it's not true culturally. We gain nothing by mixing our culture with Mexican or Arab culture. Importing these people only brings crime, dependency, ignorance, civil strife and corruption.
You have all that with just white people. What are you talking about?

This is why white racists lack any credibility and make me laugh when they claim they are intelligent. By every measure diversity is imperative in reaching the best result. The more data brought to bear the better the solution.

Notice where the Arab and sub-Saharan African conuntries lie in the I.Q spectrum:

iq_by_country.png

Notice where the Arab and sub-Saharan African conuntries lie in the I.Q spectrum:

iq_by_country.png
No. I dont notice because I dont pay attention. its already been established whites lack the intellect to come up with a test that measures intelligence. Come on man. How could you expect me to take IQ scores seriously when you guys made it up? Africans educated you...you forgot and fell into the dark ages. Africans educated you again. Now you expect me to believe that you are smarter after all that? :laugh:

You have no clue about history sorry to say. If you just can afford to go to southern Europe and see the baths, gardens, water system, hospitals, universities ect ....that the moors built you won't be spewing nonsense.
So they had baths? Yeah, we know Europeans in the middle ages didn't like to bath. Modern Arabs also don't like to bath. Have you ever been around them? They try to cover up their stink with perfume. The bottom line is that Europeans prevailed over the Arabs.
Lol I'm Arab and I bath everyday sometimes twice, I also use a bidet. Don't stereotype.

Did you know that Morocco is actually the first country that recognizes the independence of the US?

The ones I am talking about were a group of Iranians. Most Arabs don't bath on a daily basis. That's simply a fact. However, oil wealth is causing them to change many of their habits.
And they don't bath? Because every Egyptian I've known baths.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?
Whites are descendants from the mother land. Did you about the oldest human remains that was found? Google it Morocco and before that the horn of Africa.

And they don't bath? Because every Egyptian I've known baths.
You've probably only known upper class Egyptians. Most Egyptians are lucky to have running water in their homes.

Last edited:

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?
Whites are descendants from the mother land. Did you about the oldest human remains that was found? Google it Morocco and before that the horn of Africa.
Aclepsias is the one who started making claims about the relative intelligence of Europeans, not me.

We aren't discussing the oldest humans. We are discussing humanity as it exists now.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?
Aclepsias is the one who started making claims about the relative intelligence of Europeans, not me.

We aren't discussing the oldest humans. We are discussing humanity as it exists now.
I brought up your lack of intelligence. Again explain to me how IQ tests are even credible when white people made them up after being educated twice by Africans? :laugh:

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

Don't be too happy it's only couple hundred years that the west has an upper hand....things turn around. And diversity is a driving force behind the success of humanity, the Pharaohs, the Romans, the moors , the Chinese, the Persians all great civilisations they all contributed to what we have achieved.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

Don't be too happy it's only couple hundred years that the west has an upper hand....things turn around. And diversity is a driving force behind the success of humanity, the Pharaohs, the Romans, the moors , the Chinese, the Persians all great civilisations they all contributed to what we have achieved.
Whats so amazingly ignorant about his stance is that much of the success even after whites have been in control is still driven and conducted by people of color. For example a Black man calculated the speed of the moon which was used by other Blacks to plot the trajectory of the space mission. Whites like this moron Bripat try to pretend that never happened.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

Except for the Romans, You named a list of countries that have monolithic cultures. The Romans were brought down by "diverisity."

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

Whats so amazingly ignorant about his stance is that much of the success even after whites have been in control is still driven and conducted by people of color. For example a Black man calculated the speed of the moon which was used by other Blacks to plot the trajectory of the space mission. Whites like this moron Bripat try to pretend that never happened.

Calculating the speed of the moon is a trivial mathematical task.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

Except for the Romans, You named a list of countries that have monolithic cultures. The Romans were brought down by "diverisity."
No dummy. They were brought down by white barbarians to the north.

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

So why couldnt a smart white person do it then?

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?

No dummy. They were brought down by white barbarians to the north.
The Visigoths were part of the Roman army, moron.

Dude IQ tests really?

So why couldnt a smart white person do it then?
Newton could have done it in the 17th Century. He conceived of the theory of gravity and even the mathematics used to calculate the moon's velocity.

Forum List

Back