District administrator calls for 'privileged white voices' to be dismissed from curriculum plans in California

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
A California district administrator involved in overseeing curriculum, Samia Shoman, called for "privileged White voices" to be removed from influencing against a far-left ethnic studies curriculum.

Shoman oversees curriculum in the San Mateo Union High School district as manager of English Learners and Academic Support Programs. The email was dated March 2021 and was obtained via public record request by Zachor Legal. Mod Edit: Clean Start
92de8ef1-Samia-Shoman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What they really want is whites out of the schools. Preferably out of the state. The move toward white genocide is more and more apparent.

The view of a college professor.

They believe they have a right to revenge. That belief is fed to them every day.

How obvious can it be that a predictable but unproductive aspect of human nature leads too many people to see any opportunity to "strip {insert group here) of their privilege" is really an irresistible chance to gain "privilege" for themselves. Just children with a toybox. Talk of "fairness" is entirely disingenuous, and real value or productivity is not considered at all.

How obvious can it be that a predictable but unproductive aspect of human nature leads too many people to see any opportunity to "strip {insert group here) of their privilege" is really an irresistible chance to gain "privilege" for themselves. Just children with a toybox. Talk of "fairness" is entirely disingenuous, and real value or productivity is not considered at all.
Well said, Unk.

What used to be an insidious and unspoken desire has now become something lots of these so-called “progressives” feel perfectly free to advocate overtly: ie, Silencing their opposition.

On an utterly unrelated note, that woman has one ugly honker.

A California district administrator involved in overseeing curriculum, Samia Shoman, called for "privileged White voices" to be removed from influencing against a far-left ethnic studies curriculum.

Shoman oversees curriculum in the San Mateo Union High School district as manager of English Learners and Academic Support Programs. The email was dated March 2021 and was obtained via public record request by Zachor Legal. Mod Edit: Clean Start
92de8ef1-Samia-Shoman.jpg
So a high school degree from that district won't be worth the paper it is written on because the students won't be taught anything worthwhile.

Negrology ain't gonna get you very far in life.

So a high school degree from that district won't be worth the paper it is written on because the students won't be taught anything worthwhile.

Negrology ain't gonna get you very far in life.
A high school diploma from anywhere in California isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

A high school diploma from anywhere in California isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

They have the worst public schools in the country or in the bottom three depending upon who is doing the ranking.

Back when the Conservatives were in charge and it was the Golden State it had the best (or near best) public education system in the country.

They have the worst public schools in the country or in the bottom three depending upon who is doing the ranking.

Back when the Conservatives were in charge and it was the Golden State it had the best (or near best) public education system in the country.

The educational system in the entire country has gone to shit. A college degree is worthless with many companies not bothering with college graduates.

The educational system in the entire country has gone to shit. A college degree is worthless with many companies not bothering with college graduates.
That is why I sent my sons to a private school.

Public education has been declining ever since desegregation.

The concept of teaching to the lowest common denominator has ruined the public education system.

The concept of teaching to the lowest common denominator has ruined the public education system.
School in California posed such a danger to my step great granddaughter that she was set to relatives in Texas. Her family followed so they are all out of the jurisdiction.

It is safe to say that schools are moving toward segregation. Just not fast enough.

The public school system in Colorado is a joke, one of the worst in the nation,
an endless waste of taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back