Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

August 12, 2022, statement

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

i'll tell you why they aren't doing it. Obama paid them 3.2 million for the National ARchives fund so they look the other way. He said, 'i'll make these digital and then give them back to you but in the meantime here's 3.2 million for your funding.' HE"S YET to return ANYTHING. Seems the NA oughta be getting a little antsy now doesn't it. I mean...it's been SIX YEARS.
The money was to pay for the movement and digitization. It wasn't simply a donation.

Why would NARA be antsy? They have had control of the documents the entire time.

If you didn't really know that, you should have.

LOL... To Funny. The NA had the same arrangement with Trump that they do with Obama and they had full access just as they do under Obama... This is not hiding of records. That is a bald face lie and you know that. The only difference is the payoff by Obama and Trump being someone they want to harm,
The same arrangement? You mean Obama ignored a subpoena and then lied about possession on an official form?

Derp.

I dont guess he did break the law.
The NA knew he had them. They are now under their control. Have been for years.
The bullshit, fabricated stories about Obama's classified docs are a transparent, ineffectual attempt by MAGAnuts to indirectly defend Individual 1. It's pathetic.

No. He started fundraising for this before he even left office.
Taxpayers cant contribute to presidential libraries.

So this warehouse that the NA rents is his presidential library? This is about as clear as mud. Either he is paying for this warehouse or he's not, which is it?

So this warehouse that the NA rents is his presidential library? This is about as clear as mud. Either he is paying for this warehouse or he's not, which is it?
No lol. It is just where some documents and things are stored until the building is done.
He pays the rent for it but the lease is in the NAs name.

How did we cheat on 2020? We didn't. And you've never proven that we did. You're just sore losers following the hand of the biggest sore loser of all time...like you always do, like clockwork, lockstep with him.... A lawless, crooked, decrepit, criminal, arrogant, jerk off who tried to steal the election from the democratically elected by the people and electors, president.

Trump PLANNED months and months AHEAD OF TIME, ahead of the election, to steal the election from Biden....who Trump knew, was going to win, by all of his internal polls.

Sadly, you bought in to the pre PLANNED chaos, Trump and his conspirators like Bannon and Stone and Giuliani and Wood and the Kraken Powell spewed.... and Trump knew you all would.

Ending our history, as a country, of the peaceful transfer of power, what made us, a democracy. :(
Ballot harvesting is how you did it. You won't be able to do it in November. Biden says the pandemic is over, so no more drop boxes.

I cant help you people anymore than i have. If you still cant understand, thats your own problem.
Good gawd all-fucking-mighty.
Im out.

The never asked him, asshole.
Why would they ask him? Obama worked with NARA at the end of his administration to make sure everything was taken where it was supposed to.

NARA didn’t ask because they knew they had everything.

Why would they ask him? Obama worked with NARA at the end of his administration to make sure everything was taken where it was supposed to.

NARA didn’t ask because they knew they had everything.
Prove that Obama did anything different than Trump. You assholes make all these claims without offering a shred of proof.

Forum List

Back