Disneyland Thread

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I notice that Black People love to label anything that's White Related that don't include them as Racist.

(Examples):

White People Saying White Power

U.S. White Professional Associations That's Designed For White People

Honoring And/Or Recognizing White Excellence (White Achievement)

Dating And/Or Marry Only U.S. Citizens That Belong Only To The White Race & The List Goes On Etc

Black People need to understand that White Power & Black Power are two different things because Black Power is associated with Black Supremacy.

The U.S. have no such thing as White Supremacy because it's not in White People bloodlines to want to hate, kill, oppress, And/Or terrorize other Non-White People only because of their Race.

White Power = Equal Protection, Self-Defense, & Separation.

Black Power = Control (Domination), Hate, & Kill All Non-(Black/African) People To Uphold Black Supremacy On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States.

The Definition Of Black Supremacy -
A (Black) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-Black Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The Black World.

I notice that Black People love to label anything that's White Related that don't include them as Racist.

(Examples):

White People Saying White Power

U.S. White Professional Associations That's Designed For White People

Honoring And/Or Recognizing White Excellence (White Achievement)

Dating And/Or Marry Only U.S. Citizens That Belong Only To The White Race & The List Goes On Etc

Black People need to understand that White Power & Black Power are two different things because Black Power is associated with Black Supremacy.

The U.S. have no such thing as White Supremacy because it's not in White People bloodlines to want to hate, kill, oppress, And/Or terrorize other Non-White People only because of their Race.

White Power = Equal Protection, Self-Defense, & Separation.

Black Power = Control (Domination), Hate, & Kill All Non-(Black/African) People To Uphold Black Supremacy On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States.

The Definition Of Black Supremacy -
A (Black) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-Black Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The Black World.
Another basement dwellers spews.

Just offering a contrast. That's all.
Translation : a false equivalency.

Is that bad? There are many tools that prompt productive discussion. (FYI- Whining isn't productive discussion.)
If it isn't, then why did choose to do it?

Are you racist? Am I racist? Let's have a discussion that matters. Racism is such a huge problem in 2016. It's enormous.

Just offering a contrast. That's all.
Translation : a false equivalency.

Is that bad? There are many tools that prompt productive discussion. (FYI- Whining isn't productive discussion.)
If it isn't, then why did choose to do it?

Are you racist? Am I racist? Let's have a discussion that matters. Racism is such a huge problem in 2016. It's enormous.
Me? No .you? obviously.

Me? No .you? obviously.

Excellent observation. Do you have anything to base that upon? All I did was change the word white with the word black in the OP that someone else used. I suppose that makes me a racist.

I just like to hold up a mirror to silliness. That's all. People that worry about racism in 2016 are delusional idiots. There is no racism anymore. That is a thing of the past.

Let's move on and make the world a better place.

Me? No .you? obviously.

Excellent observation. Do you have anything to base that upon? All I did was change the word white with the word black in the OP that someone else used. I suppose that makes me a racist.

I just like to hold up a mirror to silliness. That's all. People that worry about racism in 2016 are delusional idiots. There is no racism anymore. That is a thing of the past.

Ohhhh not the there's no racism any more ploy!
You do realize that statement besides being sheer idiocy is racist.

Me? No .you? obviously.

Yes. I know that. Any comment that a person makes is racist.

Me? No .you? obviously.

Yes. I know that. Any comment that a person makes is racist.
That's another ploy.

Forum List

Back