Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Credible

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I heard somewhere today that there's a Walt Disney conspiracy. It's is alleged that Walt Disney wanted to be frozen when he died, in the hope of being thawed out and resurrected when technology allowed.

So to stop many searching the net for Walt Disney being frozen, they came up with the film Frozen, so all searches default to that film.

Does that sound credible or a conspiracy to you?

I heard somewhere today that there's a Walt Disney conspiracy. It's is alleged that Walt Disney wanted to be frozen when he died, in the hope of being thawed out and resurrected when technology allowed.

So to stop many searching the net for Walt Disney being frozen, they came up with the film Frozen, so all searches default to that film.

Despite the persistent rumors, available documentation indicates that Walt Disney was in fact cremated. Although Disney's preferences regarding the disposal of his body are not public record (instructions or provisions for his funeral and burial were not included in his will), other publicly-available material is entirely consistent with the claim that he was cremated:

o Walt Disney publicly stated -- ten years before his death -- that he wished not to have a funeral.

o Disney family members have confirmed that cremation was Walt's wish.

How could you explain America to someone who has been frozen since 1966?
Gays and Transexuals have taken over our culture.
The schools are indoctrinating children in far-left hate, racism and Democrat propaganda.
Crime is out of control.
Inflation is destroying savings.
The corrupt Democrat Party is allowing millions of Latin American welfare moochers to invade our country.
The president is a pedophile and corrupt influence peddler.

They allegedly froze his noggin.

If they manage to revive him, he will promptly die of a head cold.

Interesting. Often times, when I want to find something, I will look for it, and a whole new thing will pop up where I had once used a term to find it, and I have to cross reference it with a new term, to find what I am looking for.

I used to use the term, "redacted," to find Lee Camp's stuff, till that establishment adjacent couple, started their podcast, and named it "Redacted."
1695763823493.png

It comes off as very paleoconservative, but in more of a safe way, than the radical lefty critiques/comedy of Lee Camp. So when I can't remember Mr. Camp's name. . . it is now more difficult to find him. Now if I can't remember his name, I search, "redacted, comedian " :laugh:

This sort of thing pops up more and more these days.

I mostly just ascribe it to the internet getting a whole lot bigger, and the more financially large properties are vying for the most popular names.

. . . . otherwise.. ... .

iu

How could you explain America to someone who has been frozen since 1966?
Because of electronics and computers, culture and technological advancement move, or should we say, evolved, geometrically quicker, than one would normally expect, without it . . . .

Now, if this person from 1966 has had an adequate education, just tell them what had happened to Western Roman Empire between say, 360 to 480 AD? That is just eighty years.

And for comparison, we are talking about a similar decline here, of about 50 years, spurred on by many of the same factors. Devaluation of the currency, over expansion of empire, dilution & degradation of culture by influx of foreign culture, etc. There a many similarities.

330px-Roman_Republic_Empire_map.gif

1695764673252.png

Because of electronics and computers, culture and technological advancement move, or should we say, evolved, geometrically quicker, than one would normally expect, without it . . . .

Now, if this person from 1966 has had an adequate education, just tell them what had happened to Western Roman Empire between say, 360 to 480 AD? That is just eighty years.

And for comparison, we are talking about a similar decline here, of about 50 years, spurred on by many of the same factors. Devaluation of the currency, over expansion of empire, dilution & degradation of culture by influx of foreign culture, etc. There a many similarities.

330px-Roman_Republic_Empire_map.gif

View attachment 834527
I am glad that I got to be an American before the Left destroyed it.

Forum List

Back