Disney Fires Conservative Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear, Replaces Him with Leftist SJW

I’m glad I used to live close to Disneyland. Got my fill in I guess, never going back.

Chris Evans is a hot property...and younger. Why wouldn't they go with that?
I enjoyed Last Man Standing. But I would say Disney probably went with the bankable star that just had a hand in carrying a franchise for 10 years.
If this were Toy Story 5, then Allen would probably be cast as Buzz.

Chris Evans is a hot property...and younger. Why wouldn't they go with that?
I enjoyed Last Man Standing. But I would say Disney probably went with the bankable star that just had a hand in carrying a franchise for 10 years.
If this were Toy Story 5, then Allen would probably be cast as Buzz.
We all know why Disney fired Tim Allen.

Who does the voiceover for a new character doesn't matter.
If you change the actor....they sound different.....and Disney will pay a price for that.
Changing the actor is what you do for Saturday morning cartoons......not feature length films.

Yep.....Hollywood is purging and black-listing all of the communists from their ranks.

No....wait......it's the other way around.

Chris Evans.....Captain America my hairy nutsack.
Tim Allen had a style for Buzz Lightyear, Chris Evans, is a voice that works for movies like Knives out and Marvel. Kids are going to notice , because Evans doesnt have comedic style...

Tim Allen had a style for Buzz Lightyear, Chris Evans, is a voice that works for movies like Knives out and Marvel. Kids are going to notice , because Evans doesnt have comedic style...
Chris Evans got consideration for the job because he made a statement they liked....or asked him to make.
He started a political activist site in 2020 and then commented on Jan 6th.
He and Mark Ruffalo are both wokish dumb-asses.

There is always the chance that maybe Tim doesn't have the time for another film right now. Last Man Standing is done, yes, but if the show named Assembly Required is still on his plate, it could be the only project that he has room for right now.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

P.S. Regardless of why his voice will not be used, the matter could end up being just like the second film that was done on the Aladdin Disney character. Return Of Jafar was the name and if it didn't do as well as the first film or the next, I am guessing that someone else doing the Genie's voice could be the reason why. When the third film was done, the late and legendary Robin Williams got to have his name be a part of the film's picture. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Chris Evans got consideration for the job because he made a statement they liked....or asked him to make.
He started a political activist site in 2020 and then commented on Jan 6th.
He and Mark Ruffalo are both wokish dumb-asses.
At the end of the day, Disney is about one thing and one thing only. Making money. Evans just played a character for a decade that made them a lot of money.
Political leanings had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back