Zone1 Disney character says “slaves built this country,”

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Disney has released the second season of “The Proud Family: Louder & Prouder,” a children’s show promoting a Critical Race Theory-inspired interpretation of history.

Clips from the colorful kids cartoon show an ensemble of characters repeating the phrase “slaves built this country,” in reference to the United States.

“Slaves built this country. And we, the descendants of slaves in America, have earned reparations for their suffering. And continue to earn reparations every moment we spend submerged in the systemic prejudice, racism, and white supremacy that America was founded with and still has not atoned for,” the characters said.

Comment:
This is certainly far left racism, and it is certainly false history.
Disney is supposed to be entertainment for children.
But Disney is not safe for children.
Disney is spreading left wing hate, fear and lies.

wow... for every moment they continue to live under white supremecy etc..... We all know that will last forever.

Its no wonder you got 14 year old black boys beating up little white girls.. she deserved it as long as they have to live under "white supremecy"

"The executive producer of this show, Latoya Raveneau—who identifies as a "biromantic asexual"—saying that she is also implementing a "not-at-all-secret gay agenda" and regularly "adding queerness" to children's programming."

Utter poison- directed specifically at children.

Slaves did some manual labor, but they were certainly not skilled enough to make anything of particular greatness. I mean, is there any structure built solely by slaves in the US that is still standing? If there is, I cant imagine it would be anything very special. Maybe some old log cabins or something? Slaves HELPED build the White House, but they didnt do the skilled labor. Slaves only did unskilled manual labor.

Its like proclaiming that some new kid on the job who moved heavy shit around in wheel barrels, "built this skyscraper". No, he didnt build shit, but he helped the men who did build it.

Slaves did some manual labor, but they were certainly not skilled enough to make anything of particular greatness. I mean, is there any structure built solely by slaves in the US that is still standing? If there is, I cant imagine it would be anything very special. Maybe some old log cabins or something? Slaves HELPED build the White House, but they didnt do the skilled labor. Slaves only did unskilled manual labor.

Its like proclaiming that some new kid on the job who moved heavy shit around in wheel barrels, "built this skyscraper". No, he didnt build shit, but he helped the men who did build it.

I'm sure that a lot of the carpentry work blacks did back in the WAS pretty skilled work... some of those techniques we don't do anymore probably required a lot of practice and care..... but they didnt invent the trade of carpentry or ship building its true. Would be nice if people could acknowledge each others contributions without having to resort to distortions.... all intended to point out what a bad place America is today.

This sort of Left Wing hate being taught to children is causing racial violence.

The US Capital building was largely built by slave labor.

In that case, shouldn't blacks pay us reparations for all the environmental damage they caused building us into a great nation?

Or maybe we could just call it even.

An acquaintance of mine has ancestors who ran a station on the underground railroad. Just imagine how it would go over if he went up to Canada and found the descendants of the people his ancestors saved the lives of.

Do you think he'd get reparations?

Disney character says “slaves built this country,”​

What do we expect from a cartoon character? Reason? Rationality? Accuracy?

Slaves got a shitty deal in life. Slavery was wrong. We get it.

On the other hand, there really wasn’t all that much built by slaves or by slavery.

Fortunately, I have chosen not to bow down at the alter of woke or to Disney bullshit.

Disney character says “slaves built this country,”​

What do we expect from a cartoon character? Reason? Rationality? Accuracy?

Slaves got a shitty deal in life. Slavery was wrong. We get it.

On the other hand, there really wasn’t all that much built by slaves or by slavery.

Fortunately, I have chosen not to bow down at the alter of woke or to Disney bullshit.
The fact is Europeans were the ones that migrated to this country and built it into the great nation it has become.

I'm sure that a lot of the carpentry work blacks did back in the WAS pretty skilled work... some of those techniques we don't do anymore probably required a lot of practice and care..... but they didnt invent the trade of carpentry or ship building its true. Would be nice if people could acknowledge each others contributions without having to resort to distortions.... all intended to point out what a bad place America is today.
Carpenters didnt build the nation. Stone masons built the nation.

The US Capital building was largely built by slave labor.
No, they were there for manual labor. The skilled craftsmen were white.

You cant tell us how poorly slaves were treated and then proclaim that these white masters also took the time to teach them advanced technical skills. That isnt how it worked back then. It was rare as fuck for a slave to even taught to read, let alone turned into an architect or engineer. That simply didnt happen.

Forum List

Back