Disdain for Trump Runs Among Ambassadors

If someone had told me 25 years ago that the GOP would end up this anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum, I'd have told them they were nuts.

If someone would had told me 25 years ago that the Democrats would end up denouncing the Pledge of Allegiance, kneeling during the national anthem, claiming that males can be women, and defending China taking our manufacturing jobs, I’d have told them they were nuts.

If someone had told me 25 years ago that the GOP would end up this anti-professionalism, anti-dignity, anti-intellectual, anti-articulateness and anti-decorum, I'd have told them they were nuts.

If someone would had told me 25 years ago that the Democrats would end up denouncing the Pledge of Allegiance, kneeling during the national anthem, claiming that males can be women, and defending China taking our manufacturing jobs, I’d have told them they were nuts.
Well, at least you didn't deny my point.

/——/ if 25 years ago anyone told me half the Republican Party would undermine their own president who is delivery everything they have always wanted, I would have said they were insane.

You had no point because you didn’t address anything specific.

/—-/ And you’d been correct because that never happened,

You had no point because you didn’t address anything specific.
Whatever you'd like. It sure triggered YOU, though.

I voted for neither of the above and don't really see Trump as particularly bad. If the democrats would get over their sour grapes and actually espouse something other than "We're not Trump!!!!" maybe they will have a shot, but it is longer than last time at this point.

Sour grapes and TDS are fictions and BIG LIES. Trump is without a doubt incompetent, inept, too inexperienced (and seems unable to learn from past mistakes or listen to his advisers) and has all of the negative personality flaws of all past megalomaniacs.

The above paragraph is not sour grapes and I'm not and have never been butt hurt with his election. I was amazed that so many voters actually voted for him, and today I wonder how many still believe the man-child serves to benefit them and not solely is his ego and pocketbook.

Look, guys, I realize Trump communicates and behaves at your level. That's why you're so comfy with him.

I get it. No problem. It makes sense.
/——-/ And that’s why he is a great president, your aloof Prog leaders talk at you like you’re prons.

No problem. Pomposity, faux intellects like you still don't understand. Check out your relatives!
Vogons ...
View attachment 268808

Please Do Not Encourage them to recite their poetry!

Ask members of the Washington diplomatic corps about the cables that Sir Kim Darroch, the British ambassador who resigned Wednesday, wrote to London describing the dysfunction and chaos of the Trump administration, and their response is uniform: We wrote the same stuff.
Yes, yes, everyone does,” Gérard Araud, who retired this spring as the French ambassador, said on Wednesday morning of his own missives from Washington. “But fortunately I knew that nothing would remain secret, so I sent them in a most confidential manner.”
‘It Could Have Been Any of Us’: Disdain for Trump Runs Among Ambassadors

GOOD! This elitist, pompous supposedly intelligent are so stupid to discuss their personal beliefs without any misgivings as to their potential leakage goes to show why millions of people around the world are coming to believe Trump more than the NY Times, these politicians, these pious elitists!

Millions of us find that Trump is a loud, boisterous, braggart, who many of us frankly don't like ...personally! But we do know he is getting things done! DJI 27,000. Lowest black/women unemployment. Just like millions of people I've had bosses just like Trump...loud,boisterous,etc... but they got things done!
Trump surely exaggerates. No question. He repeats. No question. But he has a long time ago recognized that the masses of us don't have time for long winded politically/pompous driven intellectually (phony by the way) discourses of people like the above AND the MSM.

SO keep it up President Trump!
The more we read from the biased MSM the more we frankly believe YOU!
Normal intelligent Americans have disdain for ambassadors. They're nothing but a class of professional weasels. They're even more dishonest than politicians.

Funny I don't see any of that except for its pervasiveness in the Democratic party.
I'm sure you don't.

You forgot anti-snob.
I'll bet you think Trump would like to hang out with you. Being a regular guy 'n stuff.

Forum List

Back