Discrimination is discrimination until it is against whites

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I have pointed this out to the wife whenever watching the TV. Blacks whom are 13.5 percent of the population are well overexposed on commercials. The show Family Feud almost always has a black family, obviously close to 50 percent. Rarely do I see a Latino family and they are a higher percentage of the population then are blacks.

Anyway I guess extortion actually does pay off.

Big brands shun straight, white Britain in their adverts

I have pointed this out to the wife whenever watching the TV. Blacks whom are 13.5 percent of the population are well overexposed on commercials. The show Family Feud almost always has a black family, obviously close to 50 percent. Rarely do I see a Latino family and they are a higher percentage of the population then are blacks.

Not only that Freewill apparently It's also okay to "discriminate" against Christians.
It's okay to sue to remove references to the Bible, Nativity Scenes, prayer crosses creation etc. from public institutions.
It's okay to PENALIZE Christians with FINES for wanting to refrain from engaging in wedding practices against their own beliefs.

But when it comes to LGBT references to expression and practices, that's supposed to be INCLUDED as "diversity"
or it's BIGOTRY. It's WRONG to bar LGBT bathroom policies from being imposed on everyone else,
against their beliefs, but when Christians defend a cross on a public building, that's an imposition that needs to be REMOVED and kept in private!
Why not keep bathroom policies NEUTRAL so that is kept in private also?

Where are the cries of bigotry when Atheists disagree with Christian beliefs?
But Christians aren't allowed to disagree with LGBT beliefs? Why not?
Where is the equal respect and protection from discrimination by CREED?
Isn't CREED one of the civil rights that is DESIGNATED as protected?

Makes sense to me that BELIEFS both for and against either Christian or LGBT practices and expressions
SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY UNDER LAWS.
If govt was abused to protect Christian beliefs and practices, there are lawsuits from the left.
But when the Christians sue to remove references to LGBT beliefs from laws and penalties,
oh suddenly that's bigoted and wrong; it's not okay to have THOSE beliefs but it's okay to have beliefs marginalizing and excluding Christians?

???

flat800x800075f.u1_zpspsfs9h1b.jpg

^ :crybaby:

That's always the response to the truth by liberals.

It is truly tragic that the OP's joy in watching 'The Feud' has been impeded due to this inconceivable injustice. Time for a march on Washington!

It is truly tragic that the OP's joy in watching 'The Feud' has been impeded due to this inconceivable injustice. Time for a march on Washington!

Blacks are over represented in Hollywood, yet if you listen to them they're being discriminated against. I deal in truth.

Blacks are over represented in Hollywood, yet if you listen to them they're being discriminated against. I deal in truth.

How do you bear to carry on in a world so cruel and unjust? How? HOOOOW????????

You're doing what liberals do. I'm not even saying there should be less blacks on television. What I'm saying a lot of blacks are always complaining about being underrepresented in Hollywood, when in reality there's a higher percentage of blacks in the industry than anyone else. Their complaints are bullshit.

You're doing what liberals do. I'm not even saying there should be less blacks on television. What I'm saying a lot of blacks are always complaining about being underrepresented in Hollywood, when in reality there's a higher percentage of blacks in the industry than anyone else. Their complaints are bullshit.

And you're complaining about this?

..................yeah

..................yeah

Well do you think that I have a point?

It is a discussion board for crying out loud. I know, let's just start another thread about PINO.

..................yeah

I think anyone with nothing better to bitch about has a pretty trouble-free life.

..................yeah

I think anyone with nothing better to bitch about has a pretty trouble-free life.
Could it just be an observation?

Also on FF it appears to me that the questions are easier for one side.

..................yeah

Could it just be an observation?......

Could it just be your need to be offended?

..................yeah

Oh there are bigger issues than this, that I grant you, but there's nothing wrong with speaking about this. When a black person complains about blacks being left out in the cold in Hollywood do you also mock them? And keep in mind, what they're saying is bullshit, I'm speaking the truth.

..................yeah

Could be, but isn't. It sounds like you're the one offended.

Last edited:

..................yeah

You're the one bitching about who is on TV commercials.

I posted an article about the situation and made the mandatory comments.

So what if I were bitchin' You are just ignoring the discussion because you know that the article is correct. Better to hide your head in the sand then to discussion current events.

I posted an article about the situation and made the mandatory comments.

So what if I were bitchin' .....

So it IS about your need to be offended, just like your sig says.

I think there are way too many blacks on TV and in videos, given their percentage of the population. Where I live I see a few blacks when I go shopping, for instance. But, on TV there's a black in virtually every shot. It feels like you can't look at the freaking screen without seeing a black. So the impression is false, it just doesn't represent real life, imo.

So, I just mute all commercials. If a beautiful blonde woman is in the commercial I might watch it. But, unfortunately, there seem to be far fewer and fewer beautiful blonde women in commercials, these days. As soon as a black come onscreen I turn to do other things, simply because there are far too many of them in ALL the commercials, and I feel far less attraction to them. Same with movies.

Some people will call it racism. Who cares. I think everyone has preferences about whom he/she finds attractive and whom they would prefer to see in movies and commercials. And when you're going to give up two hours of your time to watch a video, you may as well look for actors you want to see.

Forum List

Back