Disappointed in God

"Seek and you will find."

I have had experiences of God, so I can testify to this truth. Other members honestly say they do seek, have sought, but have never found. Why is this? What did I do so differently?

From early Biblical times, we are taught not to seek God in big events. Look for Him in that which is--or is almost--unnoticeable to others.

The second Commandment advises to put aside testing God--i.e., asking God for a sign. Think back to the first Commandment which advises not to put what is less before God. Seeking a sign is not seeking God, it is seeking something less.

the c bible claims a devil rules earth and individuals are born sinners - these falsehoods would be enough for any christian to not have communication with the heavens from them - as a christian it is more likely you are conversing with evil as good and certainly not with its ruler under those circumstances ...

correct your book and more will understand their mission if they so chose to persist after their physiology expires. if that is your true concern for this thread.

A lack of understanding of the scriptures for one.

actually an understanding for their forgeries and fallacies - and used political motivations disguised as religion.

their lack of 1st century liberation theology, as self determination. for admission to the Everlasting

actually an understanding for their forgeries and fallacies - and used political motivations disguised as religion.

their lack of 1st century liberation theology, as self determination. for admission to the Everlasting
Well.....the only way you'd know that was true would be if you had been alive during that time and known it was BS.
But we can witness the BS that your MSM pumps out daily and we can say for sure that it's fraud.....and the only way you folks can get away with it is by making your fraud a religion, so anyone who doesn't believe it is a domestic terrorist.

Thus the purpose for Jan 6th becomes obvious.

Last edited:
I’ll try this from a personal level…

My father was the most decent, loyal, God-fearing individual I’ve ever known. He served his family, his nation, his employer and his God with equal dedication for the first 50 years of his life. He built a family and then a home for us, literally. He served everyone else’s needs before his own.
THEN, just as he reached the point in his life where he and my mother were going to be able to start to relax and do thing for themselves… BAM!!!! Cancer. Melanoma. Most likely caused by his exposure to Agent Orange while serving his nation and overexposure to the sun while working outside to help his family and others.

For three years we prayed and sought every bit of medical help we could. He refused to stop helping others and attending church regularly as he literally withered away. Especially after the Cancer moved into his brain. He died on his 54th birthday, taken far to soon and never having had the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of his labors.

My faith in God and Religion died with him. I’ve come to find my own Spiritual path in the last 20 years. One thst doesn’t suggest The Divine cares one whit about any of us.
Embrace agnosticism, my son. You don't have any answers because there are none. No one knows if there s a God. No one knows if there is a meaning in life. No one knows if there is an after-life. No one knows if we will be rewarded for our good deeds performed in life. Accept that we don't know any of that and carry on doing what you think is right.

Perhaps there is a God?
And perhaps they got it all wrong.
Maybe "God" is an evil force itself?
Look around at all the suffering, torture, heart break and torment. It's as if evil is having a ball.

So, every living thing other than plants was created so that it has to KILL something else to live? Nice.

The entire design has a foundation of evil and suffering built in.

You don't have any answers because there are none. No one knows if there s a God. No one knows if there is a meaning in life. No one knows if there is an after-life. No one knows if we will be rewarded for our good deeds performed in life. Accept that we don't know any of that and carry on doing what you think is right.
We can know. It is easier to take it on faith. Jesus knew of what he was speaking when he said blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.

... And yes, it does need to show itself, that much is super obvious and would settle a lot!
This is one of my biggest complaints. If all of that crap in the bible were true then FIRST God sent his son to earth as a living being to behold. What does it mean? It means that god understood that without a visual example humanity would not "believe". Swallow that first. How does it taste, not very good? No, not very good. SECOND, what is all of this crap about god being everywhere at all times? Well, if that's true then why didn't god send his "only begotten son" to be viewed by everyone on earth? Why should a handful of superstitious fools in the Holy Land be responsible for spreading the word to people of the globe who are no less unlikely to believe something without the visual example of God's son that was afforded the Holy Land population? There's a lot of BS being handed out by the church! :08621:

No. However, personal perceptions are often at fault, not to mention things taken out of context.
so its my perceptions and lack of context that cause the OT, on numerous occasions, for god to kill children? Lol

so its my perceptions and lack of context that cause the OT, on numerous occasions, for god to kill children? Lol
Where, in the Bible, did God tell YOU to kill children? Where, in the Bible, did God say, "I AM will kill children? Look at the context. Look at the author. Look at the author's purpose and his original audience.

Where, in the Bible, did God tell YOU to kill children? Where, in the Bible, did God say, "I AM will kill children? Look at the context. Look at the author. Look at the author's purpose and his original audience.
He didnt tell me anything.

Forum List

Back