DirecTV is Dropping OANN

If conservatives don't like something, they avoid it. If leftists don't like something, they want it disappeared.
Conservatives have avoided lowering benefits to poor people? Conservatives have avoided cuts to CHIP and other programs?

You're funny, wingnut.

you didnt know him 10 years ago....big difference....
10 years ago Republicans didn't embrace lying as a campaign strategy, sedition, insurrection, and treason. And they weren't puppets of Russian oligarchs and turned into assets through kompromat.

10 years ago Republicans didn't embrace lying as a campaign strategy, sedition, insurrection, and treason. And they weren't puppets of Russian oligarchs and turned into assets through kompromat.
10 years ago China owned the Democrats, now they just own more, including the illegitimate president.

But he's threatening to come back, and Republicans are rigging the vote at the state level. Trump just quoted Stalin, and Republicans like you are silent.

there is another thing die hards do....if someone doesnt agree with you they must be from the other party.....sorry synth i aint no fucking republican.....and i can give a rats ass about what trump wants to do....if you dont want him coming back tell your fucking party to pick someone better than the shit they have been putting out there.....

you do realize that the right thinks the same exact shit about the left...right?....you people are a lot alike....

No, retard. It means that a portion of my cable bill goes to a Rightwing propaganda channel, and I do not want to finance it. Holy shit you're stupid.
Then cancel your service, dumbass. If you can get enough similarly-minded pathetic weaklings together, perhaps you can all demand Fox News be deplatformed everywhere. Until then, STFU.

These corporate giants have no obligation to carry fascist propaganda on their network.
If so Directv should stop carrying CNN and MSNBC.

***snip***

Nazis were not Communists who claimed ownership of the means of production. They wanted to control the output and the people behind the production.

The party of Nancy and Chuck show no broad interest to control the U.S. economy, except in the fields of medicine, energy, travel and, in time, public education K-12, which is increasingly threatened by the growth in home schooling. That’s a start.

There’s no reason for the Democratic Party to attempt to take control of social media or network news. Both venues already do their bidding. Were he alive today, despite the epic films of Leni Riefenstahl, Joseph Goebbels would envy the Democrats’ influence on Hollywood.

The German newspapers took directions from the little Reich Minister of Propaganda. Hollywood doesn’t need direction. Nor Netflix, nor Amazon. They have directors on their boards.

Many American news outlets, most operating as publicists for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), don’t have to be told what to tell viewers. They intuitively know.
emphasis added

there is another thing die hards do....if someone doesnt agree with you they must be from the other party.....sorry synth i aint no fucking republican.....and i can give a rats ass about what trump wants to do....if you dont want him coming back tell your fucking party to pick someone better than the shit they have been putting out there.....
If you're not opposing Trump returning, like the Democrats and Never Trumpers are, then you must have no problem with it, right?

Forum List

Back