Dinesh D'Souza indicted for violating U.S. election law

Has the IRS audited Dinesh D'Souza yet?

The fascists have not finished with their political opposition.

He needs to be made an example of at sentencing. I think three years of cooling his heels will straighten him out.
I think Bergdahl, the traitor, should be made an example of.

g1h2.jpg
It illustrates your double fucking standard.

Vicious? Not at all, frustrated?.. Yep you pretend to be something your not. I like to keep it real. You? Hide behind a false persona..That seems to be your thing

I dunno, he goes by the name "Statist," so what he is is pretty clear.

No, I don't.

Silly Righties who can't read more than 7 letters at a time decided that my name magically means that. But it doesn't mean that.

The name is: Statistikhengst, which is a German compound word made up of two separate words:

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

"Statist" has nothing to do with it, well only in the minds of twisted Righties who are eternally butthurt, and as already mentioned, have a problem reading more than 7 letters at once.

Now, back to the OP:

Just to remind: this thread was published back when D'Souza was first indicted. Since then, Mr. D'Souza has admitted his guilty and also claimed responsibility for his actions, something that many Righties here in USMB have a really hard time doing. THAT is the topic of this thread.

Why do so many people have such a hard time staying on topic? Are they stubborn, stupid, or just plain old stoned?

That's very interesting. Not something most normal people would know, or care to know actually...D''Souza Is not a billionaire with political connections like Jon Corzine. It's better for him to plead guilty. He serves a few months in jail, he's saves a lot of money on legal fees, keeps friends out of it, and it's over, Im not quite sure why you put so much wait into that fact. If you really look at it objectively, doesn't really mean much.

I dunno, he goes by the name "Statist," so what he is is pretty clear.

No, I don't.

Silly Righties who can't read more than 7 letters at a time decided that my name magically means that. But it doesn't mean that.

The name is: Statistikhengst, which is a German compound word made up of two separate words:

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

"Statist" has nothing to do with it, well only in the minds of twisted Righties who are eternally butthurt, and as already mentioned, have a problem reading more than 7 letters at once.

Now, back to the OP:

Just to remind: this thread was published back when D'Souza was first indicted. Since then, Mr. D'Souza has admitted his guilty and also claimed responsibility for his actions, something that many Righties here in USMB have a really hard time doing. THAT is the topic of this thread.

Why do so many people have such a hard time staying on topic? Are they stubborn, stupid, or just plain old stoned?

That's very interesting. Not something most normal people would know, or care to know actually...D''Souza Is not a billionaire with political connections like Jon Corzine. It's better for him to plead guilty. He serves a few months in jail, he's saves a lot of money on legal fees, keeps friends out of it, and it's over, Im not quite sure why you put so much wait into that fact. If you really look at it objectively, doesn't really mean much.

Actually, Jroc, I watched the Jon Corzine case with a lot of interest, but virtually all of it happened while I was on another board, not this one.

You want to open a thread on Corzine? Fine, I will GLADLY contribute. I am no fan of Jon Corzine, he is not my kind of Democrat, to be sure. That being said, some of the allegations against him have already been debunked. Others have not.

D'Souza, you are correct, is not a billionaire, but he is indeed a rich man who made a goodly amount of money off that trash film "2016". He is an opportunist, which I have no problem with. Good capitalists ARE opportunists in a certain way.

Relativism does not suit you. You are better than that. Go make that thread, I will gladly contribute.

No, I don't.

Statistik + Hengst
Statistics + Stud

Now, back to the OP:

Actually, Jroc, I watched the Jon Corzine case with a lot of interest, but virtually all of it happened while I was on another board, not this one.

You want to open a thread on Corzine? Fine, I will GLADLY contribute. I am no fan of Jon Corzine, he is not my kind of Democrat, to be sure. That being said, some of the allegations against him have already been debunked. Others have not.

D'Souza, you are correct, is not a billionaire, but he is indeed a rich man who made a goodly amount of money off that trash film "2016". He is an opportunist, which I have no problem with. Good capitalists ARE opportunists in a certain way.

Relativism does not suit you. You are better than that. Go make that thread, I will gladly contribute.

Corzine is just one example of the corruption by the leftist and there are plenty of threads on it already..What D'Suza did is a relatively minor thing, but you hate him, because he exposes your pathetic, poor excuse, for an American president for what he is. That's his crime in the minds of the leftists. You cant see whats in front of you because you have no desire to see. I invited you to other threads, you chose not to participate because they might interfere with what you try to push here politically. Notice lots and lots of conservatives criticize Boehner and the republicans . Can't say the same for you leftist who look the other way as this administration continually breaks the law.

Corzine is just one example of the corruption by the leftist and there are plenty of threads on it already..What D'Suza did is a relatively minor thing, but you hate him, because he exposes your pathetic, poor excuse, for an American president for what he is. That's his crime in the minds of the leftists. You cant see whats in front of you because you have no desire to see. I invited you to other threads, you chose not to participate because they might interfere with what you try to push here politically. Notice lots and lots of conservatives criticize Boehner and the republicans . Can't say the same for you leftist who look the other way as this administration continually breaks the law.

No, I don't hate D'Souza. Hard to hate someone I don't even know. You love to attach emotions to people whom you don't even know. That's pretty silly.

I invited you to create a thread about Corzine if you wish. It's up to you to decide whether or not to do it.

No, I don't hate D'Souza. Hard to hate someone I don't even know. You love to attach emotions to people whom you don't even know. That's pretty silly.

I invited you to create a thread about Corzine if you wish. It's up to you to decide whether or not to do it.
Really? you sure spent a lot of time on this thread worrying about D'Souza getting locked up, but that's what you do, act like you're something you're not. Spare me the indignation doesn't work for me

Really? you sure spent a lot of time on this thread worrying about D'Souza getting locked up, but that's what you do, act like you're something you're not. Spare me the indignation doesn't work for me

Once again, no. I simply reported that facts and then laughed about people like you who keep deflecting or engaging in relativism.

Conservatives used to believe in personal responsibility. Apparently not any more.

Forum List

Back