dimocraps: Killing 7 Pound Babies Okay -- And Even Worse.....

Just remember guys you dems should have principals and be against abortion and saving babies unless those abortions and dead kids are from a strategic deployment location and ally of the US.

Then, its like...Abortion...whatevs
The democrat party's position on abortion is the extremist position. Trying to deflect from that reality is pointless.

Since you hate extermism so much tell me again why you ignore Israels abortion on demand? Because you really care about life a bunch? :boohoo:

Fuckin' dimocraps are ruining your life!

They're not ruining our lives, they're ruining their own lives.

Then we, as a compassionate people, have to take care of them.

Personally, I'm getting tired of it

So republicans hate dems for what some believe should be done with abortions but love Israel for literally giving abortions on demand for any reason?

I smell hypocrisy...or at least not caring about babies and abortions "over there" because their morals stop at the border but their love extends over it

which republicans have said that they support Israel's abortion policy?

Which republicans have said they dislike Israel for its abortion policy?
How many democrats (specifically womens' and pro-homosexual organizations ) have decried Israel hating countries' treatment of women and homosexuals?

How many republicans have said they dislike Israel for its abortion policy again?
What does that have to do with the extremist democrat position on abortion again? We clean up our own house first.

Just remember guys you dems should have principals and be against abortion and saving babies unless those abortions and dead kids are from a strategic deployment location and ally of the US.

Then, its like...Abortion...whatevs
The democrat party's position on abortion is the extremist position. Trying to deflect from that reality is pointless.

Since you hate extermism so much tell me again why you ignore Israels abortion on demand? Because you really care about life a bunch? :boohoo:
We take care of our own house first.

Think back to the day..... (if it at all happened).

Remember losing your virginity?

Ahhhhh...the first time, you made it! You were IN!

cant you, shouldnt you......rather focus on the glory of that day, then let boogymen under your bed ruin your life and happiness like this on a daily basis?

Good lord.

I will be your Counselor. Just call me Dr. Bright.

So republicans hate dems for what some believe should be done with abortions but love Israel for literally giving abortions on demand for any reason?

I smell hypocrisy...or at least not caring about babies and abortions "over there" because their morals stop at the border but their love extends over it

How many democrats (specifically womens' and pro-homosexual organizations ) have decried Israel hating countries' treatment of women and homosexuals?

How many republicans have said they dislike Israel for its abortion policy again?
What does that have to do with the extremist democrat position on abortion again? We clean up our own house first.

Thats what I said, you care about life so much taht you dont care about actual abortion on demand in other places. Because your religious and moral compass cant cross water...

But your love and support can...so you love Israel for doing the things you claim dems want to do. And you hate dems for "wanting" to do what Israel is actually doing.

I'm learning...So I dont like Child Molesters. And now I've learned that any country that allows Child Molestation to happen I should ignore because Molesting happens here! So big deal...

Logic!!

Thats what I said, you care about life so much taht you dont care about actual abortion on demand in other places. Because your religious and moral compass cant cross water...

But your love and support can...so you love Israel for doing the things you claim dems want to do. And you hate dems for "wanting" to do what Israel is actually doing.

I'm learning...So I dont like Child Molesters. And now I've learned that any country that allows Child Molestation to happen I should ignore because Molesting happens here! So big deal...

Logic!!
So your FANTASY that I don't care what Israel does with abortion means exactly what to the REALITY that the democrat party position on abortion is extremist and out of the American mainstream? You are the perfect example of a deflector who doesn't want attention focused on the subject at hand. Just in case you missed it, here it is a few times.

The democrat party position on abortion is extremist and out of the American mainstream.
The democrat party position on abortion is extremist and out of the American mainstream.

Logic!!

If you live among child molesters and ignore them to rail against another nation, there's something wrong, with you. It's much like Algore wailing about somebody else's "carbon footprint" while flying around the world in a private jet, riding to and from events in a massive limo, and living in a house in which several normal families could live comfortably.

If you live among child molesters and ignore them to rail against another nation, there's something wrong, with you. It's much like Algore wailing about somebody else's "carbon footprint" while flying around the world in a private jet, riding to and from events in a massive limo, and living in a house in which several normal families could live comfortably.

You mean this little bungalow?

bs2-jpg.jpeg

dimocraps are the most hypocritical scum of the earth in history. At least Stalin and Mao and Castro wore cheap suits

Why are you such a lying scumbag?

Abortion in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Abortion in Israel is legal under certain circumstances, with the approval of a committee for pregnancy termination

So Edge...If its not a lie then what? Go ahead, take a stance and state your position.

Wiggling like a snake, huh?

You lied. A bald-faced lie. Not even close.

And now you want to change the subject?

Apologize for the lie first.

Democrats have long ago confirmed that they believe there are too many people on the planet earth so Abortion in the 10th month would of course be fine with them... they are sick and selfish as one can be.

Why are you such a lying scumbag?

Abortion in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Abortion in Israel is legal under certain circumstances, with the approval of a committee for pregnancy termination

So Edge...If its not a lie then what? Go ahead, take a stance and state your position.

Wiggling like a snake, huh?

You lied. A bald-faced lie. Not even close.

And now you want to change the subject?

Apologize for the lie first.

Ok...

Israel will pay for abortionsfor women aged 20 to 33 regardless of circumstance starting next year, health officials said Monday, adding that they hope to make eligibilty for state funding universal in the future.

Until now, subsidized abortions for women of all ages were available in medical emergencies or in case of rape and sexual abuse. Women under the age of 20 or over 40 were also eligible for abortion funding even when the reason was personal.

Israel to fund all abortions for women 20-33 starting next year - National - Israel News Haaretz

U.S. Pro-Life Groups Bite Their Tongues as Israel Expands Abortion Coverage
The Jewish State will spend millions more to subsidize the controversial procedure this year. Why that doesn’t anger the American right.

You would expect conservative groups to go ballistic when it comes to taxpayer funding of abortions, but when Israel announced just that last month, the news was greeted with a subdued response among pro-life and pro-Israel groups in the U.S.

U.S. Pro-Life Groups Bite Their Tongues as Israel Expands Abortion Coverage - The Daily Beast

Democrats have long ago confirmed that they believe there are too many people on the planet earth so Abortion in the 10th month would of course be fine with them... they are sick and selfish as one can be.

...but not Israel for doing the same thing. Lets ignore that sick and selfish behavior

Ari Morgenstern, spokesman for Christians United for Israel (CUFI), which boasts more than 1 million members nationwide, the abortion policy won’t change the organization’s support for the Jewish State.

“CUFI is a single-issue organization that supports the democratically elected government of Israel regardless of whether or not we agree with the decisions taken by that government,” he said.

Because Abortion is morally wrong but for Israel, we'll overlook it

Forum List

Back