Dimms so scared of Barr and Durham that they are already attacking Durham and calling for recusal

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Durham may have found the server the dns was using that was moved to the cia server that''s controlled by amazon.

Remember Susan Rice once stated that she wanted a spreadsheet on the Trump campaingn. And She's the one who is the head of the dns.
She had to be getting her information from some where.

You Dimms are so pathetic,

Holder called in Durham to assist the Obama admin.

Dimms are so funny. They love someone until that person looks into THEIR CRIMES....then they are awful and need to resign.

So fucking predictable!

You know this Durham report is going to be a doozy when Dimms are already shitting the bed.

Democratic lawmakers insist Durham resign from Justice Department probe of Russian meddling in U.S. elections

Here's a link to the story by another site that doesn't block you from reading it.

Democratic lawmakers insist Durham resign

Until Obama is interviewed I don’t want to hear it
ya, the feds gave amazon a big fat 600 million dollar contract to store their information
One thing about dems and the taxpayers money. They don't hand it out unless it comes back and benefits them personally.

The Democrats didn't award that contract to Amazon, the Pentagon did - Donald Trump's Pentagon.

ya, the feds gave amazon a big fat 600 million dollar contract to store their information
One thing about dems and the taxpayers money. They don't hand it out unless it comes back and benefits them personally.

The Democrats didn't award that contract to Amazon, the Pentagon did - Donald Trump's Pentagon.

Really, I didn't realize susan rice john brennon served in the trump administration.....well dumb me

I'll be celebrating when Durham and Barr indict Democrats and Deep Staters involved in the bogus Mueller investigation.

Forum List

Back