Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

He was supposed to vet her and didnt, fell for the down home charm and you betchas. Thats true. But that has nothing to do with the right who claimed she was ready for prime time even after Katie Couric. Instead they attack Couric. Then Gibson, then the media, then American for being brainwashed, then attacked hollywood for poking fun, now you attack Steve Schmitt

But NONE of that has shit to do with the main point. SHE WASNT READY and even after you find out that she wasnt you are still defending her saying she Was ready!! Facts be dammed...You can Attack god himself, but it doesnt change the fact that you were easily dupped :rofl:
What a whiner.

Lol

As soon as you start presenting some facts I'll take heed. Until then my position stands.

Wait, you want facts after hypothesizing without facts that Steve wanted to lose? Pretty dam ironic! My facts come from the Movie which insiders have said is accurate. Where are your facts? *crickets*

Anyone who bases their facts off of a movie is stupid. You have the word of one guy against the word of just about everyone that was there. It's his word against theirs. I'm gonna go with their version. Especially since we have him on tape praising her.

Last edited:
Btw, Couric usually came off as a misinformed elitist when she was doing morning shows and that carried over to her failed stint as an anchorwoman on the CBS 6pm evening news.

She specializes in bring down conservative using tricks and imaginative editing.

Charlie Gibson.....creative editing does wonders bringing down Republicans.

Real news is dead in this country.

She is Katie Couric for gods sake. If you can't get through a Katie Couric interview without looking like a fool you are not presidential material

Can you name one other person who was blown away by a Katie Couric interview?

What newspapers do you like to read? What do you want her to ask Sarah.......What is your favorite color?

Answer......All of them

Could you imagine what Tim Russert would have done to her? Mudwhistle is beginning to be a waste of time.

Btw, Couric usually came off as a misinformed elitist when she was doing morning shows and that carried over to her failed stint as an anchorwoman on the CBS 6pm evening news.

She specializes in bring down conservative using tricks and imaginative editing.

She is Katie Couric for gods sake. If you can't get through a Katie Couric interview without looking like a fool you are not presidential material

What newspapers do you like to read? What do you want her to ask Sarah.......What is your favorite color?

Answer......All of them

George H. W. Bush lost his bid for a second term for two reasons.

Read My Lips

And he couldn't remember the price of a gallon of milk when Katie fucken Couric cornered him in the hallway of the White House.

Answer......All of them

Could you imagine what Tim Russert would have done to her? Mudwhistle is beginning to be a waste of time.

Russert interviewed people live most of the time on Meet the Depressed.

No chance for editing.

She would have been alright.

Last edited:

Answer......All of them

Read My Lips

And he couldn't remember the price of a gallon of milk when Katie fucken Couric cornered him in the hallway of the White House.

Milk?

Give me a break!

What a whiner.

Lol

As soon as you start presenting some facts I'll take heed. Until then my position stands.

Wait, you want facts after hypothesizing without facts that Steve wanted to lose? Pretty dam ironic! My facts come from the Movie which insiders have said is accurate. Where are your facts? *crickets*

Anyone who bases their facts off of a movie is stupid. You have the word of one guy against the word of just about everyone that was there. It's his word against theirs. I'm gonna go with their version. Especially since we have him on tape praising her.

Who? Wheres your facts to support any of this bullshit? You can call my facts stupid but they are facts none the less.

Answer......All of them

Read My Lips

Milk?

Give me a break!

You don't remember that? Couric used it to claim Bush sr was "out of touch"

How do you think Couric got the Today Show gig?

Taking down Palin got her the CBS Evening News anchor chair if memory serves.

Last edited:

Agree. Couric could have asked much harder questions than Gibson. But she kept them so simple even a 5th grader could have given better answers. McCain et al. were absolutely desperate and it showed. The winner was Palin herself. She's become a multi-millionaire via a media whore, not a politician.

The Irony is that the McCain camp PICKED Couric because she'd been their ally. McCain tried to place blame with Couric too but Couric wasnt responsible for her prepping for the interview either. It was a bad interview.

Who? Wheres your facts to support any of this bullshit? You can call my facts stupid but they are facts none the less.

Youtube.

Every bit of it already posted here.

Agree. Couric could have asked much harder questions than Gibson. But she kept them so simple even a 5th grader could have given better answers. McCain et al. were absolutely desperate and it showed. The winner was Palin herself. She's become a multi-millionaire via a media whore, not a politician.

The Irony is that the McCain camp PICKED Couric because she'd been their ally. McCain tried to place blame with Couric too but Couric wasnt responsible for her prepping for the interview either. It was a bad interview.

You mean Schmidt picked Couric.

Answer......All of them

Read My Lips

Milk?

Give me a break!

Yeah they teach that in school that the Milk question destroyed his re-election bid. *ba-dum-bum tiss*

March 11, 2012

"While Sarah Palin has denounced the HBO docudrama "Game Change" about her rise to national stardom during the 2008 presidential campaign as a "false narrative," one of Palin's top advisers said today that the film was actually "true enough to make me squirm."

Nicolle Wallace, a Republican strategist and senior adviser to the McCain-Palin 2008 campaign, was one of Palin's main handlers during that whirlwind presidential campaign four years ago. She is played by Sarah Paulson in the 30-minute HBO film."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
490.gif

Yeah they teach that in school that the Milk question destroyed his re-election bid. *ba-dum-bum tiss*

And I always thought "Its the economy stupid"

What was wrong with the economy?

Was it worse than it is now?

Heck no!!!

You haven't a clue do you? Your memory is that bad.

Please go back and review your American history circa 1992

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_t...&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mandiner_201203

"It's the economy, stupid" was a phrase in American politics widely used during Bill Clinton's successful 1992 presidential campaign against George Bush. For a time, Bush was considered unbeatable because of foreign policy developments such as the end of the Cold War and the Persian Gulf War. The phrase, a slight variation on a phrase created by Bill Clinton's campaign strategist James Carville, refers to the notion that Clinton was a better choice because Bush had not adequately addressed the economy, which had recently undergone a recession.
Clinton's campaign used the recession to successfully unseat George Bush. In March 1991, days after the ground invasion of Iraq, 90% of polled Americans approved of President Bush's job performance.[1] Later the next year, Americans' opinions had turned sharply; 64% of polled Americans disapproved of Bush's job performance in August 1992.[1]

Last edited:
I thought it was very biased and full of lies.
Then when the woman in the audience who was at one of the campaign rallies said that Obama was an Arab?
She called him a Muslim. What she really said was , "Once a Muslim always a Muslim".
They could not even be honest in that yet alone anything else in the movie.

That's not what was portrayed in the movie because that's not what happened. As for honesty, Steve Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace have verified that the content of the movie is accurate.

And I always thought "Its the economy stupid"

"It's the milk stupid" :rofl: What a stupid excuse for losing an election :lol:

Look retard.....

rightwinger asked me to show him one person Katie Couric had stumped other than Sarah Palin.

I said Bush. She asked him how much a gallon of milk costs. He couldn't answer......mainly because the president never buys his own milk and also because Bush wasn't a liar like Obama.

It's not my fault you came in on the tail-end of the conversation.

Bill Clinton barely won the election against Bush Sr. They used stunts like the one Couric pulled on the president and they kept repeating the praise "Read My Lips".

The Clinton camp wanted to make it about the economy, but that wasn't enough because people weren't hurting that bad. They tried to make the economy look bad because historically no president can get re-elected with a bad economy. It was a tough sell. So the milk question blew up in Bush Sr's face, then they tricked him into signing a tax increase and it went downhill from there.

Last edited:
I thought it was very biased and full of lies.
Then when the woman in the audience who was at one of the campaign rallies said that Obama was an Arab?
She called him a Muslim. What she really said was , "Once a Muslim always a Muslim".
They could not even be honest in that yet alone anything else in the movie.

That's not what was portrayed in the movie because that's not what happened. As for honesty, Steve Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace have verified that the content of the movie is accurate.

Welll.....

They're lying.

The movie was ridiculous. They didn't stop at making her look stupid....they had to make her look crazy too.

Any rational person knows that's horseshit.

Your right she did say Arab.
But Palin never said you can see Russia from my house either.
It goes both ways in how things are reported.

So much fail. Steve Schmitt the guy who picked her said the movie was accurate and STILL the right complains about Hollywood bias and other oldie but goodies :lol:

Steve Schmitt is a liar. It was his job to vett Palin. He says Palin was fucked up and it's not his fault that got by him. Sounds like he's ether trying to cover his own ass or he never wanted McCain to win in the first place.

I think he liked McCain and wanted him to win. But I also think he wanted so badly to give the campaign a big boost, that he did not really see to it that SP was properly vetted. He admitted that it was his fault there were so many problems with her because he was the one that chose her. So he was pretty honest, I think. Especially when confronted by Nicolle Wallace.

Forum List

Back