Did You Know?

Can you add some original content? OP’s require more than just a video.
Well, I'm no longer allowed to edit the OP, so I cannot add any amendments to it.

I will say here:

This is a short video about interesting trivia. The title of the thread consists of a question. The OP video lists several alleged facts of which the average reader may not be aware.

Here are some more. Though they are not "original" in the sense that I am the source of their origin, I've added below them an original thought that I suspect may be a commonly held by way of coincidental "originalism". In other words, hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions or billions of humans have developed this identical thought without being influenced by whomever it was that thought of it first.

If Coyote wants this to be within the OP text, Coyote has my permission to edit the OP by adding the bold text shown above to it.

1613056326433.png

I love trivia!

Cheers!
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Can't wait for my damn leg to go to sleep again!
I'm a bit skeptical of that one. Cutting off blood flow or pinching a nerve circuit causes extremities to "go to sleep". For me, this occurs most often to my legs when I spend too much time on the toilet seat.

I'm a bit skeptical of that one. Cutting off blood flow or pinching a nerve circuit causes extremities to "go to sleep". For me, this occurs most often to my legs when I spend too much time on the toilet seat.
My left leg went to sleep yesterday and I wiggled my head around but it didn't work.

My leg doesn't go numb. My left foot does. Sciatic nerve. Shaking my head won't do a damn thing.

HOWEVER..I read somewhere that if you get ringing in your ears, it means the brain is trying to repair itself or something else in the body and messages are sent to the brain HEY...FIX ME. Shaking the head gently helps it do whatever it thinks needs fixing.

My leg doesn't go numb. My left foot does. Sciatic nerve. Shaking my head won't do a damn thing.

HOWEVER..I read somewhere that if you get ringing in your ears, it means the brain is trying to repair itself or something else. Shaking the head gently helps it do whatever it thinks needs fixing.
They asked me when my leg went to sleep if shaking my head made it stop.

trump smh.gif

Forum List

Back