Did you know that 'gyyped' is a racial slur?

Very important not to let the Left change our language, IMO. Okay, there is another word I'll have to use a lot, gyp.
The sad thing is that language is only part of the problem when there are people in this world who only want to change everything. I guess that it is the very reason why they go after statues and anything else that acknowledges history. If something that they don't approve of is granted any kind of glitter and shine, it all will eventually go up in flames in one way or another because history can't be re-written.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The significance of the rainbow, to me, will always be the Lord's promise concerning a 40-day flood.

My dad was gyped by real gypsies about 5 years ago. He owned a hair salon and cut a gypsies hair. The gypsy paid for the haircut and gave a nice tip totalling $50.00 and engaged in conversation about the circus and offering tickets, etc. Guy leaves and my dad takes a look and notices he just left 1 dollar total.

Anyway, it's a great word even if the origin may be racist.

My dad was gyped by real gypsies about 5 years ago. He owned a hair salon and cut a gypsies hair. The gypsy paid for the haircut and gave a nice tip totalling $50.00 and engaged in conversation about the circus and offering tickets, etc. Guy leaves and my dad takes a look and notices he just left 1 dollar total.

Anyway, it's a great word even if the origin may be racist.

Whoopie also farts a lot on The View
ABC and The View are on the cutting edge of low class Left Wing behavior.

Whoopi Goldberg loudly passed gas during Wednesday morning's show in the latest cringe-worthy moment for the co-host.

Video of the incident shows the veteran actor getting thrown off her talking points after experiencing the gassy interruption.

Goldberg even went on to acknowledge the incident, telling the audience: 'That was gas,' as her co-hosts and the audience laughed out loud.

Who does Whoopie think she is? Roody Toot Toot?

Whoopi Goldberg has apologized after being criticized for using a derogatory term on "The View".
The actress shared a video message via the show's official Twitter profile after she faced backlash for using the word "gy***d" when discussing how some Donald Trump supporters felt after his loss in the 2020 election, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Goldberg then said in her apology video, "You know, when you’re a certain age, you use words that you know from when you were a kid or you remember saying.
"And that’s what I did today, and I shouldn’t have."

comment:
I did not know that 'gyyped' was a racial slur.
Cher should also apologize for defaming gypsies.

I don’t think it is the problem is we have multi millionaires getting in front of the camera telling poor people and working class people that that word is racist. Screw them.

How’s old melting head Roody doing anyway? Did he flip yet?
7a76193dd1ae74cd2646571845159980_w200.gif

Whoopie also farts a lot on The View
ABC and The View are on the cutting edge of low class Left Wing behavior.

Whoopi Goldberg loudly passed gas during Wednesday morning's show in the latest cringe-worthy moment for the co-host.

Video of the incident shows the veteran actor getting thrown off her talking points after experiencing the gassy interruption.

Goldberg even went on to acknowledge the incident, telling the audience: 'That was gas,' as her co-hosts and the audience laughed out loud.

People fart. Sometimes it's on live TV, and isn't edited out. You didn't know that?

Whoopi Goldberg has apologized after being criticized for using a derogatory term on "The View".
The actress shared a video message via the show's official Twitter profile after she faced backlash for using the word "gy***d" when discussing how some Donald Trump supporters felt after his loss in the 2020 election, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Goldberg then said in her apology video, "You know, when you’re a certain age, you use words that you know from when you were a kid or you remember saying.
"And that’s what I did today, and I shouldn’t have."

comment:
I did not know that 'gyyped' was a racial slur.
Cher should also apologize for defaming gypsies.

Labels Reflect the Common Sense of the Common People

So what? Gypsies (#StupidSpeak: "Roma") are the scum of Europe.

The term came about as some elements of the Roma (correct term for Gypsies), were grifters who stayed within their own enclaves, considering non-Roma to be not-of-them and thus fair game for petty swindles.

Forum List

Back