Did You All Go To The Parade Today?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I could care less what people do for sex, as long as I don't have to see it, ok. Keep it at home. Us heterosexuals don't have parades.

What I find is you use the OT that God gave you the land of Israel, and then completely ignore
the statement that a man who lays with a man should be put to death.

That makes your whole old Testament null and void, so no more using that as an excuse God gave you that land.

Over 500 people attended the gay pride parade in Jerusalem Thursday, and marched to Independence Park from Gan HaPa'amon (Bell Park). The adjacent streets have opened for traffic. Hundreds of police officers and Border Guard officers were securing the crowds.

Leviticus 20:13New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Would you be happier if they were beheading them? like they do in Iran?

Don't misunderstand me, I also value discretion but..... do you think that's better? :dunno: o_O

Actually Iran is now forcing them to have sex changes and this discussion is not about Iran or SA. I do not believe in killing anyone for their sex what ever's.

I just find it hypocritical that Israel hosts a parade as such when its in the same book they use to say God gave them that land. That is the point.

There is no law that says Israel needs to host a GL parade so why do they do it??

They can no longer use the OT as grounds that God gave them the land of Israel.

I really would not care less about your opinion. I know what side you are on.

So.... *yawn*

Yes what side is that? I wasn't aware I'm on any side, just stating my opinion on why you would host a GL parade, I would think the obvious reason would be just to piss your neighbors off and the Pals. I find you a joke more and more. I have no idea what you stand for anymore except war and fighting and anything to rid the ME of Muslims.

Now you can call me an anti Semitic. Go ahead as that means nothing.

I could care less what people do for sex, as long as I don't have to see it, ok. Keep it at home. Us heterosexuals don't have parades.

What I find is you use the OT that God gave you the land of Israel, and then completely ignore

That makes your whole old Testament null and void, so no more using that as an excuse God gave you that land.

Over 500 people attended the gay pride parade in Jerusalem Thursday, and marched to Independence Park from Gan HaPa'amon (Bell Park). The adjacent streets have opened for traffic. Hundreds of police officers and Border Guard officers were securing the crowds.

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Chief Israeli terrorist, Netanyahu, probably organized the whole thing from his basement bunker. (You can never have TOO many diversionary tactics to distract from his genocide and abuses). Hmmm. What will it be next week? He's hoping things go nuts in Syria.

Chief Israeli terrorist, Netanyahu, probably organized the whole thing from his basement bunker. (You can never have TOO many diversionary tactics to distract from his genocide and abuses). Hmmm. What will it be next week? He's hoping things go nuts in Syria.

Genocide LOL. I always laugh when pro Palestinians use that word.

Its little more complicated than the way you present it, anyway everyone have the right to do what they like as long as they don't hurt others, I don't know what do you really knows about Israel but you definitely take us for religious fanatics like Iran and this is probably one of the major problems, lack of information.

Would you be happier if they were beheading them? like they do in Iran?

Don't misunderstand me, I also value discretion but..... do you think that's better? :dunno: o_O

Actually Iran is now forcing them to have sex changes and this discussion is not about Iran or SA. I do not believe in killing anyone for their sex what ever's.

I just find it hypocritical that Israel hosts a parade as such when its in the same book they use to say God gave them that land. That is the point.

There is no law that says Israel needs to host a GL parade so why do they do it??

They can no longer use the OT as grounds that God gave them the land of Israel.

At the same time there is no LAW TO SAY THEY CANT

So.... *yawn*

Yes what side is that? I wasn't aware I'm on any side, just stating my opinion on why you would host a GL parade, I would think the obvious reason would be just to piss your neighbors off and the Pals. I find you a joke more and more. I have no idea what you stand for anymore except war and fighting and anything to rid the ME of Muslims.

WHY NOT it shows that Israel is head and shoulders above the rest of the M.E. when it comes to modern humanity and tolerance. If they had banned the parade you would have made an even bigger song and dance about it

So.... *yawn*

WHY NOT it shows that Israel is head and shoulders above the rest of the M.E. when it comes to modern humanity and tolerance. If they had banned the parade you would have made an even bigger song and dance about it

No not me, I don't think we need GL parades in the US either. They are not special, I don't want to have it shoved in my face. I am not for GL marriage, have a civil union I don't care, but I'm old school , marriage is between a man and woman, and while I have got alone fine with homosexuals at work, and they are nice people, I do not think the maj. are born to be gay and most of them are bi-sexual. There are some born with both sex attributes and they usually wait until the age of 7 or so before doing any operation to see what the persons real orientation is more towards.
Many are gay due to need of money, and they just like it and like to have a new experience, and some due to upbringing .

Why do you laugh? Have you ever read the definition as stated in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide?

"Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

What part of the definition do you not understand? Israel is guilty of genocide for at least 4 or 5 acts as defined.

Why do you laugh? Have you ever read the definition as stated in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide?

"Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

What part of the definition do you not understand? Israel is guilty of genocide for at least 4 or 5 acts as defined.

No they're not. Show me which ones.

Now, palistanians have to start losing weight to look like thin, like genocided, of course.

Its little more complicated than the way you present it, anyway everyone have the right to do what they like as long as they don't hurt others, I don't know what do you really knows about Israel but you definitely take us for religious fanatics like Iran and this is probably one of the major problems, lack of information.

You might want to let hagee in on your true views, he is either in another reality or just plain faking it to be important , talk about lost leading the lost:

Q: Let's talk about religion and faith. The average Israeli is not familiar with the differences between the Christian denominations. Tell us about the American evangelicals.
"There are about 60 million evangelicals in America. The thing that separates the evangelicals from other belief systems in the United States is that we believe in the Bible. It is the moral compass for the soul. The Bible does not offer God's recommendations; these are God's laws and we keep them, beginning with 'In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth' (Genesis 1:1). King David said: 'The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof' (Psalms 24:1).
"If God owns the earth, and made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give their descendants the right to the land of Israel -- then Israel is not an 'occupier' as implied by the liberal media in the United States, but the owner of the land by covenant. And the covenant still stands.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20217

GOOD FUCKING GRIEF! Now that the old reputation system is gone and even the red "X" I have seen more and more ridiculous posts and threads here. But this one tops them all.

Penelope, you are totally looney. I suppose from your logic that since the Palestinians and Hamas, Hezbollah, and the others do either practice or at the least endorse others who do practice the barbaric parts of Sharia law, then they have a better claim?

Or as Skye said, the Israelis _must_ practice the stonings, etc. to have their claim?

:bang3:

GOOD FUCKING GRIEF! Now that the old reputation system is gone and even the red "X" I have seen more and more ridiculous posts and threads here. But this one tops them all.

Penelope, you are totally looney. I suppose from your logic that since the Palestinians and Hamas, Hezbollah, and the others do either practice or at the least endorse others who do practice the barbaric parts of Sharia law, then they have a better claim?

Or as Skye said, the Israelis _must_ practice the stonings, etc. to have their claim?

:bang3:

Of course not, I don't believe in capital punishment for whatever your sexual preference is, but I also think that hosting an annual parade is saying, we approve. I bet they are just doing it to irritate their neighbors who do not approve.

Where do you think the Muslims got this from??? Do you think they got it from the Jews and their Torah and Babylon Talmud, I think so, so if you want to put the blame on anyone, blame the Jews for writing it in the first place. Apparently they use to stone men who laid with men and adulterers, although they never stoned King David or King Solomon did they? Strange. The Jews taught the Muslims and told them their stories and they learned about Jesus and the virgin birth from Christians, just a little different twist. They knew about the book which would be the Babylon Talmud and Torah.

Where do you think the Muslims got this from??? Do you think they got it from the Jews and their Torah and Babylon Talmud, I think so, so if you want to put the blame on anyone, blame the Jews for writing it in the first place. Apparently they use to stone men who laid with men and adulterers, although they never stoned King David or King Solomon did they? Strange. The Jews taught the Muslims and told them their stories and they learned about Jesus and the virgin birth from Christians, just a little different twist. They knew about the book which would be the Babylon Talmud and Torah.

You should re read what you posted because it shows your nonsencical posting qualities. First you say that the Muslims got it from the Jews and their Torah and Talmud, then at the end you say that the Talmud came later (or to exact quote, "which would be the Babylon Talmud and Torah").

I am not going to waste much time with trying to sort your facts for you. Suffice it to say that Mohammed had grandiose ideas for himself. He decided that the best way to make a name for himself was to try to create a monotheistic religion in Arabia where most were polytheistic pagans. After some time he succeeded.

At the end of the day, there have been many over the centuries with the same grandiose ambitions. I am not going to waste my time finding all the failures from centuries ago, but will lump Mohammed in with those unnamed, David Koresh and Joseph Smith. Most went away, very few stuck.

Forum List

Back