Did Trump leak his own tax returns to troll critics?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
While I do believe it is possible that Donald Trump leaked his own tax returns to make these people look like idiots, there is no way to definitively prove it. If he did leak them, it was a genius move as it made his political opponents look like fools. If he didn't do it, his political opponents made themselves look like fools any way. The outcome was the same.

It just shows that we can't take anything Trump says, does or tweets... it is all bullshit to distract the headlines

No one will take him serious now except for his groupies hanging on his every word.....

It just shows that we can't take anything Trump says, does or tweets... it is all bullshit to distract the headlines

No one will take him serious now except for his groupies hanging on his every word.....
As long as he manipulates a corrupt, subversive, anti-American media bent on undermining him, I'd encourage him to continue with the practical jokes.

• Banned

The media kicked themselves in their vagina´s when they ran something that they didn´t check out first. Trump came out smelling like rose even if he did leak it himself. Trump haters are just pissed because they came out looking like fools again.

I'd like to think he did to troll Maddcow.
Trump hates the leftist media (almost as much as I do), and he has a good sense of humor.

Last edited:
While I do believe it is possible that Donald Trump leaked his own tax returns to make these people look like idiots, there is no way to definitively prove it. If he did leak them, it was a genius move as it made his political opponents look like fools. If he didn't do it, his political opponents made themselves look like fools any way. The outcome was the same.

If he was hiding something in later years filings, it would be a great move on his part to leak an earlier cleaner year and discredit the whole thing. Would it not?

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I have heard this line mostly from the left that Trump leaked these two pages my question is why would he leak his own returns? He can release as much or as little as he wants to and he didn't need to do this to make Maddow and MSNBC look foolish they can accomplish that without anyones help.

I have heard this line mostly from the left that Trump leaked these two pages my question is why would he leak his own returns? He can release as much or as little as he wants to and he didn't need to do this to make Maddow and MSNBC look foolish they can accomplish that without anyones help.
He couldn't do it in the open without opening up to why he doesn't do it with all of his tax forms. This way he only released what he wanted to release.

He couldn't do it in the open without opening up to why he doesn't do it with all of his tax forms. This way he only released what he wanted to release.
He could have simply said people have been calling for me to release tax returns I have if it's not enough for you to bad. My personal opinion is this was just a ratings stunt put together by Maddow, her source, and MSNBC they just didn't anticipate it backfiring the way it did.

Forum List

Back