Did Trump just concede?

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if this is as close as he came.
Not really. It would be a pretty sad episode for the country.
This whole thing is sad. The last four years have been a stain on this country's history. The election is not even good enough news to gloat over.

But I'll take my few giggles where I can find them, that's for sure.

I see it as either (1) an admission that his scheme of collecting donations to fight election fraud didn't pan out or (2) Obama/Biden folks had Trump's computer hacked.

IF he were an intelligent man . . . .

IF he were an intelligent man he'd be president. Oh wait, he is, and you are the french fry bitch at FagBurgers.
Soon he’ll be in jail.
What does that even mean the French fry bitch at fburgers? Very intelligent conversation, thanks.

Trump isn't going to "be in jail".

Libs had a dream of extraditing Dubya and Cheney to The Hague and it didn't happen and neither will this. And President Bush , they had an actual charge ('war crimes") , here they haven't even thought of a fake crime to charge him with.

Voter fraud is a hoax

AP: Ex-elections judge admits taking bribes to stuff ballot box

Domenick J. Demuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of their civil rights and violating the Travel Act, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain said. DeMuro faces up to 15 years in prison when he’s sentenced June 30.

DeMuro admitted that a political consultant — whose name was not revealed by prosecutors — paid him bribes to add fraudulent votes for certain Democratic candidates running for judge positions. McSwain did not name the candidates or say if any of them won their elections.

The consultant took fees from the candidates and used some of that money to pay Election Board officials, including Demuro, McSwain said.

Word is that Trump has privately conceded that he has lost the election.
He is just looking to pacify his huge ego and deny the obvious. Trump lost Bigly
Word is?
The start of every sentence of a gossipy old woman who never has her facts straight.

No it still fits his narrative that democrats somehow manufactured millions of votes and got away so clean even his godlike powers could not detect it.
I figured Trump would never concede with grace. He was always going to fall back on the voter fraud hoax.
The rumored Trump media network could not kick off with anything less than total right wing outrage. Never mind what that does to the country.

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if this is as close as he came.
Not really. It would be a pretty sad episode for the country.
This whole thing is sad. The last four years have been a stain on this country's history. The election is not even good enough news to gloat over.

But I'll take my few giggles where I can find them, that's for sure.
How so, and please be specific..

No it still fits his narrative that democrats somehow manufactured millions of votes and got away so clean even his godlike powers could not detect it.
I figured Trump would never concede with grace. He was always going to fall back on the voter fraud hoax.
The rumored Trump media network could not kick off with anything less than total right wing outrage. Never mind what that does to the country.

What would it "do" to the country? Isn't Resistance to the Biden Regime a good thing? We do have freedom of speech and assembly.

Forum List

Back