Did this Judge open the door...Can the Biden administration be sued by The People for his Mexico First border policy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Now that a federal judge has ordered the almost dead dude to reinstate Trumps border policy does this open the door for a class action case to be brought by We The People...those affected by his Mexico First policy?
How many anchor babies were just thrown in the laps of the American taxpayer?

Last edited:
Trump was almost always 100% right as the the lib media and other communist insulted and smeared him...Biden on the other hand, has been wrong about EVERYTHING..........The facts clearly show this but our Canadian/chinese Candy Trolls still try to smear....
candycorn is a Hispanic Raider fan from Oregon…he/she/it has a pit bull, he/she/it lubbs da Doyers, da Raiders, Tajin, Tapitio and Modello….GuaranFuckinTeed!
Nobody sane can take it seriously

So, in order to be a real 'Merican you can't like certain brands of hot sauce, a couple of American sports teams and Modello among other things.

What a sad, pathetic filter people put on themselves.

So, in order to be a real 'Merican you can't like certain brands of hot sauce, a couple of American sports teams and Modello among other things.

What a sad, pathetic filter people put on themselves.
Play stupid all you want...we’ll point and laugh as you do.
candycorn will tell you, there are standard defaults to be followed by ALL latinos.
Dodgers>Raiders>Lakers>Pit Bull>Modello>Tapatio>Tajin
It‘s automatic.

Last edited:
Play stupid all you want...we’ll point and laugh as you do.
candycorn will tell you, there are standard defaults to be followed by ALL latinos.
Dodgers>Raiders>Lakers>Pit Bull>Modello>Tapatio>Tajin
It‘s automatic.

Well, I'm OK with the Dodgers. The Raiders aren't my favorite team but I've lived in the vicinity of where they played so I support them if I don't have any allegiance to their opponent. My dog is half pit bull. Modello is an awesome beer, Tapatio and Tajin products are staples where I live now and I'm not even a little bit Hispanic.

Nobody is knocking your mayo sandwiches, why the fuck do you care what other people enjoy?

Well, I'm OK with the Dodgers. The Raiders aren't my favorite team but I've lived in the vicinity of where they played so I support them if I don't have any allegiance to their opponent. My dog is half pit bull. Modello is an awesome beer, Tapatio and Tajin products are staples where I live now and I'm not even a little bit Hispanic.

Nobody is knocking your mayo sandwiches, why the fuck do you care what other people enjoy?
Easy there bud...no need to get hostile...I’m simply pointing out what seems to be liked or preferred by default amongst the hispanic population.
I could have also pointed out other features GUARANTEED to be found in ALL Hispanic communities...such as...shitty daipers laying in Walmart parking lots, trash, Takis bags and Modello bottles lining the roadways, rampant pet abuse, makeshift room additions using whatever material was available, chickens and goats illegally packed in small residential lots, drunk drivers, uninsured and underinsured motorists, 55 year olds riding bicycles for transportation, prostitution, filthy corn cart dudes selling corn that’ll make you shit for a week straight.....I could go on and on.
Anyhoo....Do you think this federal judge has created standing / precedent for the almost dead fake president to have his nuts sued off of him by legitimate real Americans?

Easy there bud...no need to get hostile...I’m simply pointing out what seems to be liked or preferred by default amongst the hispanic population.

Or your average Californian. But who cares?

I could have also pointed out other features GUARANTEED to be found in ALL Hispanic communities...such as...shitty daipers laying in Walmart parking lots, trash, Takis bags and Modello bottles lining the roadways, rampant pet abuse, makeshift room additions using whatever material was available, chickens and goats illegally packed in small residential lots, drunk drivers, uninsured and underinsured motorists, 55 year olds riding bicycles for transportation, prostitution, filthy corn cart dudes selling corn that’ll make you shit for a week straight.....I could go on and on.
Anyhoo....Do you think this federal judge has created standing / precedent for the almost dead fake president to have his nuts sued off of him by legitimate real Americans?

You don't know very many people is what I'm gathering.

Forum List

Back