Did they dope up tRump to keep

Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s
Yes, it bottomed out at 62.5%. it now sits at 63.3%, which is virtually the same. So your point is stupid.

"Virtually" doesn't bail you out with those numbers.

That is an increase of 0.08% or our total workforce of 160 million. 160,000,000 x .0008 = 128,000 people back in the workforce, people who did not go on unemployment but gained JOBS.
It could be 128,000 people who before Trump, did not have to work & now since Trump has totally fucked rhe country, the must now work to make ends meet?

See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
I'll be thrilled when tRump's *presidency* is a bad memory. Right now it's a horrible present.
For anyone that loves this country. He is a great president.
LOL

You wouldn't have to pull out your knee pads to lie for him if that were true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Turn removing your head from your rectum. Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s. The mark of a TOTAL failure. You remember (you’ll lie about it of course) that Reid and company said people should CELEBRATE not working because they could now write poetry. Your stupidity is exceeded only by your total cowardice little yellow coward.
The rate had been falling for years before Obama took office.

Say my wife is a stay at home mom as my income is enough to a home & a good life.

The economy goes south & my income drops so my wife now has to work. That would raise the rate.

The economy improves, my income increases & my wife can return to stating home. The rate goes down.

Yes, it bottomed out at 62.5%. it now sits at 63.3%, which is virtually the same. So your point is stupid.

That is an increase of 0.08% or our total workforce of 160 million. 160,000,000 x .0008 = 128,000 people back in the workforce, people who did not go on unemployment but gained JOBS.

It could be 128,000 people who before Trump, did not have to work & now since Trump has totally fucked rhe country, the must now work to make ends meet?

tenor-S.gif

See, here's the thing:

He's not. The "media" sources you consume are.
Lol, Obama was a failure. That's why is was so easy for Trump to make his presidency a bad memory.
I'll be thrilled when tRump's *presidency* is a bad memory. Right now it's a horrible present.
LOL

Turn removing your head from your rectum. Obozo had the LOWEST work force participation rate since the the 1970’s. The mark of a TOTAL failure. You remember (you’ll lie about it of course) that Reid and company said people should CELEBRATE not working because they could now write poetry. Your stupidity is exceeded only by your total cowardice little yellow coward.
LOLOL

In terms of the strength of the job market, the labor force participation rate is a meaningless stat since it reflects demographics. And in the case of 2008 and later, it mostly reflected retiring baby boomers.

As always, you prove to be an idiot.

LOL

LOLOL

In terms of the strength of the job market, the labor force participation rate is a meaningless stat since it reflects demographics. And in the case of 2008 and later, it mostly reflected retiring baby boomers.

C3DCE5F8-FA10-4F88-874F-00CCA9C53127.jpeg

It is easy to know years after the attack. It the couple days after the attack, the video was listed as a possibility.

The video has just been translated into Arabic & shown on arab TV> The idea you don't know this is proof of how fucking stupids you are. So shove your lies up youe ignorant ass & get a fucking education.

Total 100% lie. Even the failed Obama administration backed away from the film strip lie. The movie had nothing, whatsoever, to do with the attack. When told about the attack, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama when upstairs and went to bed.

You can squeal like a stuck pig, utter all the profanities you want but you are lying. Just as bad, or worse, you know you are lying.

Contrary to former President Obama, when our embassy in Iran was attacked, President Donald Trump immediately sent ten attack helicopters with 100 marines to defend the embassy. Today we learned that the President's "impulsive" decision to fly a rocket up the behind of the most vicious, barbaric terrorist in the world was made, LAST JUNE!

Based on the results, who had the best response?

Im%20going%20to%20bed-M.jpg
^^^ just another imbecile who thinks Obama went to bed at 4PM.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, people who leave the workforce don't collect unemployment.

face-palm-gif.278959

You were talking about Benghazi, ya crazed fruitloop. And no, he didn't lie about it.

As far as the other lies, Impeached Trump lies more than that each day by breakfast.

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days
The bengazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Not a protest over a movie nobody saw. Obama couldn't tell the truth but you were blind and didn't care. Even the red cross got their people because they knew something was going to happen. Pretty bad when a private business knows more about what was going on than the president of the United States. But he did find out major world events on the eleven o'clock news.
It is easy to know years after the attack. It the couple days after the attack, the video was listed as a possibility.

The video has just been translated into Arabic & shown on arab TV> The idea you don't know this is proof of how fucking stupids you are. So shove your lies up youe ignorant ass & get a fucking education.
I knew it was a terrorist attack the day after. Hillary emailed Chelsea the night of the attack and said it was a terrorist attack. So why did Obama lie? Maybe because he lied about getting rid of the al-Qaida?
You were shown they didn't lie. But being a con, you just can't stop lying.

giphy-S.gif
LOL

Is that your way of denying you're a lying imbecile after you got caught lying?

LOL

The rate had been falling for years before Obama took office.

Say my wife is a stay at home mom as my income is enough to a home & a good life.

The economy goes south & my income drops so my wife now has to work. That would raise the rate.

The economy improves, my income increases & my wife can return to stating home. The rate goes down.
It's a meaningless stat in terms of the health of the job market, but that, along with the U-6 rate, is all rightards had to bitch about as the job market improved under Obama.

LOL

LOLOL

View attachment 300132
So?

LOL

LOLOL

View attachment 300132
Look!

A.distraction!

Where did I say they collected unemployment?

What happened to the numbers of people claiming permanent disability from Social Security during the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's administration?

Where did I say they collected unemployment?

What happened to the numbers of people claiming permanent disability from Social Security during the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's administration?
You tell us. Just make your point. We are not your assistants.

LOL

LOLOL

So now participation rate means nothing. Keep showing your complete and total idiocy regarding, well everything. Let’s translate from cowardese into English. “The work force participation rate doesn’t matter because little yellow coward pawn’s hero Obozo utterly fails at it”. As always, you show you lack of education and understanding of anything. Keep crying and spinning coward.

No, YOU are stupid. And a proven liar. But we all already know that. Try again lifelong failure.
LOL

Translation: Na-na na-na boo-boo

That’s all you’re capable of saying you yellow coward. GFY before I slap you again.

Forum List

Back