Did the Tucker Video Gambit Work?

Tucker managed to rile up "the base" with his cherry picked release of minutes of the Jan 6 Capitol attack but even GOP legislators condemned it as dishonest

www.vox.com

Tucker Carlson’s January 6 lies throw Republicans into disarray

Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
www.vox.com
www.vox.com

So aside from giving "the Following" something to yak about for a while...did it accomplish anything?

Do Independents now think that Jan 6 was just a "tour of the Capitol?
Nope.

He reported that facet at the outset of his report. It's the clowns on the J6 committee that tried to paint a partial, biased spin as the entire story. You know it, I know it.
Think better.
He showed the MAGArats attacking cops, smashing windows, trying to crush cops in a doorway?

No kidding

That kinda blows away his tourist claims

He showed the MAGArats attacking cops, smashing windows, trying to crush cops in a doorway?
Not with video, dumbass, but aurally. The MSM and their useful idiots (you) have made sure we're all aware of the violent portion of the footage.

Not with video, dumbass, but aurally. The MSM and their useful idiots (you) have made sure we're all aware of the violent portion of the footage.
So why would Tucker not show all the violence that occurred that day? Or ANY of it…

Tucker managed to rile up "the base" with his cherry picked release of minutes of the Jan 6 Capitol attack but even GOP legislators condemned it as dishonest

www.vox.com

Senate Republicans are condemning Carlson’s downplaying of the insurrection. House leaders, not so much.
www.vox.com
www.vox.com

So aside from giving "the Following" something to yak about for a while...did it accomplish anything?

Did the Tucker Video Gambit Work?​

Nope. I just wanted to make sure my Nope voted was recorded on the new thread, as well as the old.
Did I mention that Tuck is a dick and anybody that gets "news" or what they think is news because of the name of the television network from that dickhead, is a moron lookin for a place to happen?

That one minute negates everything that follows.

Those “peaceful” “tourist” got there after and BECAUSE OF the attacks he only gave one minute too

www.vox.com

www.vox.com
www.vox.com

Obviously, it did.

Try to educate yourself by watching the first minute of this video of his actual show, useful idiot:

Look, I don't know how hard it is to understand, but showing all these "peaceful" protestors does not negate the actions of Tucker's so-called "holligans". Nor does it detract from the reality, those people were there to stop Congress from certifying the election, A FELONY.

And I know, they took selfies, they were "tourists", but come on, these are Trumptards, they ain't got enough sense to come in out of the rain. They are STUPID, you got that. And more than anything, they are insulting to the founders. Those great patriots implemented a system, that for more than two hundred years, worked rather well. To the person, you can damn sure bet they are absolutely rolling in their graves over the actions on January 6. Donald Trump is precisely the type of person they feared the most, precisely the type of person that they knew, could cultivate support from the ignorant and destroy this great nation. Pat yourself on the back, you are part of the "ignorant".

STFU, useful idiot.
It's one of the secrets of defense video. To concentrate on the 90% of the time someone wasn't beating the shit out of the victim, instead of the 10% of the time he was violently assaulting the victim.

Forum List

Back