Did the suicide bombers come from Bagram prison that was emptied out after Biden gave it to Taliban?

Yeah, probably because the dufus that had 5,000 Taliban combat/political prisoners released actually put it in writting and made it a U.S. commitment.
Why would that be the important thing here? Isnt the fact that thousands of prisoners were released the real issue?

Odd that the Taliban would even release their so-called enemies to begin with. Stranger still that ISISK left Americans alone for 18 months, only to attack as we are leaving. And to do that they had to go all the way through enemy territory.

Yeah, probably because the dufus that had 5,000 Taliban combat/political prisoners released actually put it in writting and made it a U.S. commitment.
where is this writing?

when did the trump release any US prisoners?

You do realize the head of the Taliban was released by Obama and Xiden right?

Why would that be the important thing here? Isnt the fact that thousands of prisoners were released the real issue?

I try my best to stick with the topic as posted.

The title indicated that the Bagram prison was given away, yet the posted video itself is captioned that the air base "fell" to the Taliban. Seems to me it to indicate that the prisoners were freed after some resistance.

So let's look specifically at this thread's issue:

What dufus would let the Taliban empty out the Bagram prison before the exit was complete?

In terms of dufusy, wouldn't purposely facilitating the release from prison of Taliban combat forces trump that of the situation where the Taliban were forced to fight and do it for themselves?

Did the suicide bombers come from Bagram prison that was emptied out after Biden gave it to Taliban?

Yes, revenge

You were told where the information is. Now be a big boy if you're at all that interested.
The Trumpsters have had a great couple of days, so they're not really interested in honest conversation.

There's a ton of questions that need to be answered, and it sure seems like a majority of them will involve our "intelligence". Hopefully we'll get a clear picture once the dust has settled. But this is on Biden, at least for now, and he'll always have at least some responsibility.

You were told where the information is. Now be a big boy if you're at all that interested.
oh i read that agreement...I was just looking for where you thought it said what you claimed....I couldn't find it

So how did you interpret the meaning behind the 5,000 clearly mentioned?
Those were prisoners released by the Afghan Govt, not by the US Govt...in exchange for 1000, Afgan Guard prisoners...we supported the exchange, and was suppose to be done before March 2021, when the Afgan Govt and the Taliban would sit down to talks we were suppose to be a part of.

Xiden tossed the agreement, the Taliban did exchange the 1000, but failed in every other part, and Xiden did nothing to enforce it, in fact simply caved and pulled out without even letting our allies know...which obviously lead to the mess we are in now.

Thanks

Those were prisoners released by the Afghan Govt, not by the US Govt...in exchange for 1000, Afgan Guard prisoners...we supported the exchange, and was suppose to be done before March 2021, when the Afgan Govt and the Taliban would sit down to talks we were suppose to be a part of.

Xiden tossed the agreement, the Taliban did exchange the 1000, but failed in every other part, and Xiden did nothing to enforce it, in fact simply caved and pulled out without even letting our allies know...which obviously lead to the mess we are in now.

Thanks
So you wanted him to bring the military back to Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back