Did the leftists call for new gun control laws after this?

Don't have one. I'm on the left. I'm calling for gun control after this. I was unaware of it until now because it doesn't actually meet today's criteria for mass shootings and didn't make national news.

Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in America. Yet is the single most violent city.

Funny that.

Tyrants seek to disarm the commoners while encouraging violent criminals.
Wrong. Illegal guns flood into Chicago because it's lucrative business.

Don't have one. I'm on the left. I'm calling for gun control after this. I was unaware of it until now because it doesn't actually meet today's criteria for mass shootings and didn't make national news.

Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in America. Yet is the single most violent city.

Funny that.

Yup, and the DemoKKKrats who run that plantation have a big piece of the action.

Funny that.

Yup, and the DemoKKKrats who run that plantation have a big piece of the action.
You're talking outta yer ass again. You have no idea who's moving those guns.

Forum List

Back