Did the DNC call off the rigging, or....?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Trump wasn't gonna cuck it up like Romney did. He said he would fight if the Dems repeated 12. All those polls supported the game plan. But there was so much out there about all the cheating. It was obvious that Hillary was getting no ground swell either. So, did the DNC call off the rigging? Or were they just not able to cheat enough?

LOL There was no there from the beginning. No rigging, no intimidation at the polls. And your fellow won. Simple as that.

Someone I regard as a lying fool will now be President of the United States. So celebrate your victory. You worked hard to earn it, you got it. And you get the credit for what the next four years bring.

LOL There was no there from the beginning. No rigging, no intimidation at the polls. And your fellow won. Simple as that.

Someone I regard as a lying fool will now be President of the United States. So celebrate your victory. You worked hard to earn it, you got it. And you get the credit for what the next four years bring.

Its not quite over yet

So dead people voting, Obama telling illegals to vote, machines changing votes to Hillary, etc just didn't happen? :lmao:

So dead people voting, Obama telling illegals to vote, machines changing votes to Hillary, etc just didn't happen? :lmao:

That's considered "Standard Operating Procedure", thus none of those situations is considered vote fraud. They just aren't.

Trump wasn't gonna cuck it up like Romney did. He said he would fight if the Dems repeated 12. All those polls supported the game plan. But there was so much out there about all the cheating. It was obvious that Hillary was getting no ground swell either. So, did the DNC call off the rigging? Or were they just not able to cheat enough?

It's still there, and it's massive, especially in California, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, and Michigan, so it definitely should be rooted out and prosecuted mercilessly, and the officials who allowed it forced to the do the Perp Walk along with Hillary and Obama and his entire scumbag administration, along with her buddies in the GOP who slobbered over her butt, hoping to cover their own corrupt asses. My bet is the biggest fraud will be in Philly, and if Trump doesn't take that state then he should go after the scumbags for as long as it takes, and nobody should accept Hillary as a legitimate winner regardless.

Last edited:
Eat it scum!

crow.jpg

Forum List

Back