Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

So you will vote for a guy that is of poor character, with a history of shady dealing, broken contracts, investors left high and dry (contractors as well) while he gets out with the profits of the venture, tying up lawsuits in court, the inability to commit, who dishonor every oath before God he ever took, with no morals, who fucks other women even while his wives are pregnant with his newest spawn, and paying hush money ($100,000 to $150,00) to strippers and nude models to get laid and keep it quiet about, though being the same type people as him they do not honor their promises, either, so everybody knows what a sleaze he is. And, you think the man is not just out for himself, will honor his oaths to the country, makes good informed decisions, is not flighty and erratic, believe he will hire the best advisors, though many, end up confessing to crimes or being found guilty by juries of your peers and mine, yet far beneath your figurehead example of what a President is supposed to be. With all these known character flaws, you envision him as a national leader, as you appear to be swayed by a low-end populist message, willing to tolerate the lack of character, low example of family values, acceptance of the crooks and embezzlers of charity funds, strong arm tactics used to get others to do what he himself won't do.

That logic has led us right to where we are today. ;)
I won't and didn't, I also didn't vote for a career politician that spent 50 years in Washington spending us into oblivion, that has failed the American people that led to your sleaze getting into office because many Americans feel they are not heard and ignored by the Washington establishment, the people Washington has taken for granted. I also would not vote for a person that alienates half the voting base.

Bullshit.

Drilling was not cut under Biden. Drilling is up under Biden.

Production was not cut under Biden. Production is up under Biden.
Who told you drilling & production was up under Biden ?

Stay tuned folks, This is gonna be good. :icon_lol:🇺🇸

Note: dozens of oil company executives have been appearing on Newsmax shows, talking about how Biden cut their drilling, and their production is down.

with no pandemic or other extraneous influence

So let me get this straight... not only do you hallucinate drilling is down under Biden even though it's up... you also believe the pandemic is over??

:cuckoo:

On what date did it end?
I'm not quite sure if there even ever WAS a pandemic. CAREs Act determined the body counts. Not a very good way of counting. But DUPEacrats will believe anything. :rolleyes:

Your figures are bullshit, gramps. Who knows from where you get them. 2022 has not averaged $4.90. :cuckoo:

There was only one month is was even over $4.90 a gallon. The actual average was $4.19 a gallon...

Not "Who" knows where I got them - YOU know where I got them. I posted my sources.

Here's YOUR source HA HA Ha >>
1665018218332.png

Doubt he will go back to the Saudis. They were useless and unhelpful at best, clean back to the days of Jimmy Carter and OPEC, when the world learned the strength of an oil cartel. They are not allies and have not been during my memory. This should have been apparent after the first economic attack during Carter's time and reinforced, when it was known, Saudis financed a direct attack on the United States on our soil on 9/11. Though partner and ally (to a business extent) with powerful individuals or families here, they are no friend or true ally to the United States, and have not been, in my lifetime, playing strictly their own national and business interests.
If anybody wants to know how bad OPEC & the Saudis are read >>>

1665018609076.png

He isn't going to eliminate, jack shit, but you know that, and you have always known it. So your argument is rings pretty hollow. It makes you sound like a fool or one trying to sell his politics based on fantasy. Nobody but morons seriously think Biden was or is going to eliminate the oil industry in this country or any other country. It will not happen in my lifetime or yours. We do not have the nuclear power plants necessary to sustain our power needs, nor are we willing at this point to build them. There is not a viable alternative to oil, natural gas or gasoline, other than electricity and you cannot make up the power generation deficit with solar, wind, tidal, or geothermal. Only nuclear generation is a viable solution and that is not without problems in itself, as we still have not figured out safe long term storage of spent fuels.
So you think Biden is sane, and in control of (what's left of) his brain ?

You do not have to worry about the American Hater. Trump will not be on the ballot past the primaries, if then. So we will keep free elections, that have results that will be abided by. We will keep the DOJ, the FBI, the military will not become the domestic handmaiden of the executive branch, local and state elected officials will continue to fuck up their local state situations as they please. Trump supports Trump, not America. Don't be a chump for Trump.
How can you be so twisted ? :dunno:

Always knew where you stood. We can read you like an open book. You are a supporter of what used to be the Republican Party, but will support the, even if it is the Trumper party. You probably used to have conservative values, maybe even living and conducting yourself in a conservative manner. You probably used to believe in the constitution, rule of law, the courts, and all the other institutions that have kept this country balanced and moving forward, but maintaining the path of the best planned representative republic, ever on the face of the earth. Republican used to be good at that. I don't care if you vote for Democrats or not. Nobody worth a shit really does. Some people need a party, believing in their party more than the good of a country. I am different. I believe in the country. I believe no party is worth a shit, Republican or Democrat, as neither party are for the country anymore, but just for the party and party faithful now. Some maybe even putting all their faith in one guy, to get things his way, for his purpose, his benefit whether the country continues, under our constitution, with voting people in and out based on whether they are worth a shit, whether they are willing to leave or not, whether we abide and run the country by the rule of law or not. This puts me in the position of having to recognize and vote for ONLY people willing to continue our form of government, whether the lowest common denominator voter cares about the country in the long run or just for their chosen part or not. Conservatives are highly resistant to radical change. Real conservatives know that the long game is more important than any particular 4 years, as we can always vote the bastards out and gets somebody else, even if getting somebody as just a caretaker in any particular election cycle to get rid of the asshole there at the moment. This means I have options. You don't. Your allegiance is to a party, whether that party continues to balance the nation or not.
I will vote Republican just to keep more CRAZY Democrats from attaining power, and thereby >>
  • reducing fossil fuel production
  • causing massive inflation (gasoline, Housing rents, food, etc)
  • getting people killed in mass shootings by keep facilities unarmed
  • destroying womens' sports, by allowing men (posing as women) to compete
  • Allowing same sex (nutjob) marriage
  • killing millions of people in late-term abortions
  • killing already born babies up to 28 days old (CA leg voted for it)
  • wrecking the country with unabated, uncontrolled illegal immigration
  • Skyrocketing crime by defunding police & wrist slapping criminals
  • Perpetrating racism against whites, Asians, & Jews, to pander to blacks & Muslims

At the moment, none for President, at least none that I am aware of, certainly not Trump, DeSantis or Newsome. I would not want to vote for Joe again, but will if what left of the Republican Party chooses one of those two, opportunist showboats.
If you would vote for Biden that means you must be unaware of his record of corruption, sex perversion, economic failure, immigration lunacy, dementia, etc

And the alternative is ... ?
Donald Trump, and a success record of unmatched proportions.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate in US history for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest in US history
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most in US history),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces, first in US history.
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court,
26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018, largest 1 yr increase in US history.
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL, first in US history
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities.
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. regulations cutat level the most in US history, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, and increase drilling, thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.8%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png

Not a bad concept except you'll end up with candidates winning with a much smaller portion of the population supporting them. Whereas now we have roughly half the nation against the president, with ranked voting, we could end up with 60% of more against a president. Plus it could be difficult working with Congress depending on which party wins. And that's still not a guarantee we don't end up with a shit president.

And I don't see it as the current system has failed. I see it as the people have failed. We've had some good presidents in recent times. Reagan, Clinton & Obama, IMO. The real problem is we, the people. We're too divided. Since Bush invaded Iraq, the people of the party out of power no longer support the president. After Bush did that, there was nothing he could do to get support from Democrats. Nothing Obama or Biden can do to get support from Republicans. Nothing Trump could do to get support from Democrats. A third party candidate is a crap shoot. They may get support from a majority of the people or they might end up with a large majority against them.
Clinton was a serial killer. Obama was a Muslim loon who got people killed (ex. Fort Hood shooting, ISIS pin prick bombings)

Who told you drilling & production was up under Biden ?

Stay tuned folks, This is gonna be good. :icon_lol:🇺🇸

Note: dozens of oil company executives have been appearing on Newsmax shows, talking about how Biden cut their drilling, and their production is down.

The EIA.

Forum List

Back