Did RGB Just Speak With Producers? Take Their Word For It?

Do you believe the producers spoke with RGB?

• Yes. That would be hard to walk back.

• No. They said they did to promote the movie.

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Film makers claim to have spoken to RBG Tuesday January 22nd. Supposedly to congratulate her for the film “On The Basis Of Sex” (Gender) was nominated for an Oscar. As if no matter the quality of the film it would be nominated was in question.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Reacts to Oscar Nomination for ‘RBG’

No mention of a recording of that conversation; which might have set many a mind at ease; instead of just the two producers’ word that all is well.

“She sounded good and strong”. “She was very happy”.

Fake news or real?

I wonder which one of her female clerks
Did the voice over?

Jo

Film makers claim to have spoken to RBG Tuesday January 22nd. Supposedly to congratulate her for the film “On The Basis Of Sex” (Gender) was nominated for an Oscar. As if no matter the quality of the film it would be nominated was in question.

No mention of a recording of that conversation; which might have set many a mind at ease; instead of just the two producers’ word that all is well.

Fake news or real?

Did the voice over?

Jo

Well that’s the strange thing, there’s no recording of the phone conversation I know of, which, as I said, would’ve been the perfect “in your face Fox News!” moment. Ie: a list chance for Hollywood-left to show the world RGB is just dandy.

Fake news or real?

Did the voice over?

Jo

Well that’s the strange thing, there’s no recording of the phone conversation I know of, which, as I said, would’ve been the perfect “in your face Fox News!” moment. Ie: a list chance for Hollywood-left to show the world RGB is just dandy.

All of this stuff is a dead ( AHEM NPI) giveaway.

Jo

RBG gets a movie why?

What is so special about her?

First woman on the Court? Nope.

First Jew on the Court? No.

First leftist on the Court? :laughing0301:

Outstanding legal writer? Not even close to the best.

Why would we give enough of a fuck about RBG to warrant a film when so many others are so much more compelling?

:dunno:

RBG gets a movie why?

What is so special about her?

First woman on the Court? Nope.

First Jew on the Court? No.

First leftist on the Court? :laughing0301:

Outstanding legal writer? Not even close to the best.

Why would we give enough of a fuck about RBG to warrant a film when so many others are so much more compelling?

She gave really good head.

Jo

jiminy cricket....

have right wingers truly lost their minds?

the protocol recovery time for the surgery she had is 4 to 6 weeks... for an average age person of 40.

at 85 it could be 8 weeks recovery....

did you all really think she is dead??? :cuckoo:

or is this your WISH?
Well, we are not in a position to prove RBG is still living. That's a near impossible burden when she is apparently in hiding.

Why can't RBG prove that she is still alive?

jiminy cricket....

the protocol recovery time for the surgery she had is 4 to 6 weeks... for an average age person of 40.

or is this your WISH?
Well, we are not in a position to prove RBG is still living. That's a near impossible burden when she is apparently in hiding.

oh for goodness sake Bootney! stop this bull crap.... it's utterly off the wall ridiculous! it's CRAZY.... are you insane?

Do you think she is dead, rotting in her home, stinking it all up?

and no one brought her to a morgue and no death certificate was issued....?

RBG gets a movie why? What is so special about her? First woman on the Court? Nope. First Jew on the Court? No. First leftist on the Court? Outstanding legal writer? Not even close to the best.

Because she’s the first Justice I know of who stood up on behalf of the Hollywood/lgbt cult & gave a press interview before the hearing on gay marriage (while she was also performing them for photo ops) that despite the wishes of the majority of states hotly rejecting such unions, and in defiance of Windsor 2013 asserting marriage definition rests with the states, she intended to force those states to their knees.

And she did not recuse herself thereafter as required by law (Caperton v AT Massey Coal 2009 USSC). So essentially, the movie is a reward for her breaking the law & defiling the public trust in the last stop of impartial justice: the USSC. “Notorious” stands for “lawbreaking tyranny”. If it’s in favor of a left agenda, you get a movie that already won an Oscar before anyone sees it.

jiminy cricket....

or is this your WISH?

oh for goodness sake Bootney! stop this bull crap.... it's utterly off the wall ridiculous! it's CRAZY.... are you insane?

Not really, the media is presenting her as being strong and set for a full recovery. So why not record the interview, or document it with a picture or show how good she is doing?

jiminy cricket....

or is this your WISH?
my wish is that your indignation would be just as strong for those who want trump and/or the right dead.

both sides have their idiotic extremes that only give a fuck about their ID and it's annoying as hell to the rest of us in the middle listening to the endless YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK banter.

[QUOTE="Hellokitty, post: 21682486, member: 21255”]..the media is presenting her as being strong and set for a full recovery. So why not record the interview, or document it with a picture or show how good she is doing?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Especially since that image of staying power would bolster the movie’s turnout. Or at least just her voice saying she is doing well.

jiminy cricket....

or is this your WISH?
my wish is that your indignation would be just as strong for those who want trump and/or the right dead.

both sides have their idiotc extremes that only give a fuck about their ID and it's annoying as hell to the rest of us in the middle listening to the endless YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK banter.
i do not know anyone, on this board or in real life, that wants Trump, or any right winger dead, iceberg.

Last edited:
Whether in court or the morgue, Ginsburg will eventually have to show up somewhere. I'm tempted to say its amazing how the leftist media is avoiding this issue but it really isn't.

Fake news or real?

Did the voice over?

Jo

All this moaning and belly aching isnt going to work for you clowns. You arent important so RBG will remain out of the spotlight until she decides not to. :laugh:

Forum List

Back