Did RGB Just Speak With Producers? Take Their Word For It?

Do you believe the producers spoke with RGB?

• Yes. That would be hard to walk back.

• No. They said they did to promote the movie.

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
jiminy cricket....

have right wingers truly lost their minds?

the protocol recovery time for the surgery she had is 4 to 6 weeks... for an average age person of 40.

at 85 it could be 8 weeks recovery....

did you all really think she is dead??? :cuckoo:

or is this your WISH?
my wish is that your indignation would be just as strong for those who want trump and/or the right dead.

both sides have their idiotic extremes that only give a fuck about their ID and it's annoying as hell to the rest of us in the middle listening to the endless YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK banter.
i do not now anyone, on this board or in real life, that wants Trump, or any right winger dead, iceberg.
you ignoring edward37 ???

jiminy cricket....

have right wingers truly lost their minds?

the protocol recovery time for the surgery she had is 4 to 6 weeks... for an average age person of 40.

at 85 it could be 8 weeks recovery....

did you all really think she is dead??? :cuckoo:

or is this your WISH?
my wish is that your indignation would be just as strong for those who want trump and/or the right dead.

both sides have their idiotic extremes that only give a fuck about their ID and it's annoying as hell to the rest of us in the middle listening to the endless YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK banter.
i do not now anyone, on this board or in real life, that wants Trump, or any right winger dead, iceberg.
you ignoring edward37 ???
Now now ice Behind bars ,,in pain but not dead

Film makers claim to have spoken to RBG Tuesday January 22nd. Supposedly to congratulate her for the film “On The Basis Of Sex” (Gender) was nominated for an Oscar. As if no matter the quality of the film it would be nominated was in question.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Reacts to Oscar Nomination for ‘RBG’

No mention of a recording of that conversation; which might have set many a mind at ease; instead of just the two producers’ word that all is well.

“She sounded good and strong”. “She was very happy”.

Fake news or real?
... and Bob Woodward spoke with Bill Casey while he was in his coma.

Forum List

Back