Did Lindsey Graham's parents give him a girl's name because they knew he would be gay? Think Obama.

More homo bashing from the left. Fucking hypocrites.....but what else is new. :(

I'm bisexual, and make gay jokes all the time. Funny is fucking funny no matter who you offend. :D

Agreed. But the hypocrisy of the left on this issue is stunning. Lakota started a Lindsey Graham thread where many of her blow buddies called Graham a faggot and worse. On the same fucking day she started a thread denouncing homophobia and calling out people on the right she disagrees with politically.

Sorry...you can't have it both ways.

I don't give a shit about Lindsey Graham's sexuality. It's none of my fucking business. Ditto regarding Hillary Clinton's sexuality and all the rumors swirling around it.

I hate fucking hypocrites Aaron....and this is hypocrisy to the max.

Well, not unless you are gay

Kind of like Blacks telling stereotype jokes about Blacks
Jews doing the same to Jews
and women telling jokes about women.

If I say a Gay joke, then you can say I am gay bashing. But I strongly resent the comment about the accent of the region. Graham has one two many 'fluctuations(?)" in his pronunciation(?) of some of his words--enough so that I noticed the accent we suppose to share. Also, it does not help that his pitch is a little high.

I considered it 'eccentric' to do that. He comes across,to me, more like an old wealthy plantation owner than a gay southerner.

Funny thing--I did not even know people thought Lindsey Graham was gay--except for Jon Stewart

More homo bashing from the left. Fucking hypocrites.....but what else is new. :(

I'm bisexual, and make gay jokes all the time. Funny is fucking funny no matter who you offend. :D

Agreed. But the hypocrisy of the left on this issue is stunning. Lakota started a Lindsey Graham thread where many of her blow buddies called Graham a faggot and worse. On the same fucking day she started a thread denouncing homophobia and calling out people on the right she disagrees with politically.

Sorry...you can't have it both ways.

I don't give a shit about Lindsey Graham's sexuality. It's none of my fucking business. Ditto regarding Hillary Clinton's sexuality and all the rumors swirling around it.

I hate fucking hypocrites Aaron....and this is hypocrisy to the max.

Lib tolerance. Tonto style.

Forum List

Back