Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

Gosh, what a great country, only in America are such wonders possible. I remember the day when only wealthy important hoity toity people had car phones. What a country, eh? Incredible. ;)

And I remember a time when someone could work summers to pay for college and not graduate with a $40,000 loan.

And then they could find a job in the field they studied. We called them the good old days.

But please stroke your cell phone and tell yourself how rich you are.

Yours doesn't? :confused:

Candy is a 99%er. They don't have cars. :lol:

Can't say about Candy but isn't it just typical for rw's to make fun of people who can't afford cars.

This leads me to wonder if Jay Leno has one. Or more. He has fleets of classic cars and cycles.

I've seen photos I think - big collection. But then, he's not a corporate raider. He earned his money and more power to him.

I don't care about the amenities, he should build a 10 car escalator and put some tradesmen to work. I suspect the elevator is to have a house on pilings right on the beach and keep the cars above the storm surf.

I Do NOTE the OP...has nothing to back assertion...which makes it a rant.

About what? See Class Warfare...see Obama and Election strategy...which will be a loser.
icon14.gif

Yeah...did I hear it right? Does it or doesn't it?
Where is it? Backing of your assertion?

:dunno:

This is just as lame as bitching about Obama having an elitist education...remember how the left thought that was a good thing, and didn't understand the right looking down on it?? The Obama's have done well for themselves, and their children are lucky to have been blessed with loving and financially secure parents. Really lefties, you can find something better than this...because this attempt to divide people will fail, and makes you guys look foolish.

This is just as lame as bitching about Obama having an elitist education...remember how the left thought that was a good thing, and didn't understand the right looking down on it?? The Obama's have done well for themselves, and their children are lucky to have been blessed with loving and financially secure parents. Really lefties, you can find something better than this...because this attempt to divide people will fail, and makes you guys look foolish.

Precisely. It's latching on to Obama's rhetoric and main campaign theme.

*Class Warfare*

He has nothing else...as does NOT the OP.

Yours doesn't? :confused:

Candy is a 99%er. They don't have cars. :lol:

Can't say about Candy but isn't it just typical for rw's to make fun of people who can't afford cars.

This leads me to wonder if Jay Leno has one. Or more. He has fleets of classic cars and cycles.

I've seen photos I think - big collection. But then, he's not a corporate raider. He earned his money and more power to him.

My aforementioned grandfather left me a very good Mazda RX7. Love it. I also have an old Jaguar which has seen better days.

Close but no banana..

President Obama earned his education.

Mittens got his money by firing people.

Nope. Not the same at all.

I asked if he had a car elevator in his garage. If you think that makes Mitt Romney look bad or out of touch, bizarrely aloof, irresponsible with money, or politically tone deaf/brain dead; two things:

You're right.

And

Too Bad.

I asked if he had a car elevator in his garage. If you think that makes Mitt Romney look bad or out of touch, bizarrely aloof, irresponsible with money, or politically tone deaf/brain dead; two things:

You're right.

And

Too Bad.

Bwahaha...if you want to try and pretend now that you aren't attempting to point this out as part of a political agenda, well good luck with that one, chief.:lol:

It is amazing how the concept of Private Property, and Private Property Rights, for both Rich and Poor, so much a part of Our Foundation, as a Nation, a Part of the Recognition of Unalienable Rights, of Individual Liberty, are blown away by a certain breed of Progressive. It is something very hard to remain civil over.

And I remember a time when someone could work summers to pay for college and not graduate with a $40,000 loan.

Yeah, back when they thought the earth was flat and they taught doctors how to expel demons from the body. A lot more learning has happened since then, so of course it will cost more now. :lol:

And what the heck, $40k is nothing once you have that degree, you can pay that off in a year. A new car cost that much, you never gonna be able to afford that either with your fancy new degree?

Stop whining, you are lucky compared to so many others on this planet.

Forum List

Back