Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

It would be consistent with the fact that Trump is wrong and backwards on everything else.
Like what?...the border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
I bet you don't answer and just slink away as usual.....
Economy better under Biden
Unemployment better under Biden
Peace in Middle East, Trump caused the unrest by trying to get Palestinians more oppressed by moving the embassy and saying to the IDF"Do what you like"... Yes, Palestinians know Biden won't ignore ethic cleansing..
Gas Prices, the market decides, supply and demand... Didn't blame or praise Trump for it, can't do it for Biden either..

As for the Border, If Mexico paid for the wall this would have been great... But Mexico didn't pay for it, it turns out they were never paying for it... Biden administration is trying to get things in place after Trump spent 4 years doing his best to destory it.. If you are trying to say it is to prevent Drugs, Drug overdose deaths are rising under trump
View attachment 498556
this is the most ridiculous post i ever saw
Shows how far you are from facts...

Are you saying Mexico paid for a wall?
no i said your post was silly

as far as the wall...remember when xiden promised to stop it? then did, then restarted it?!
He immediately stopped all construction from day one and initiated an assessment.

There were certain areas where flood plains were disturbed which needed to be repaired and they finished off those sections properly... They also finished off sections so not to leave the locals with a half finished building site forever...
This is just common sense. They might look at some gaps too, general common sense of curtailing a project while already having been committed to contracts..

So it not restarting but finishing... IT would be grossly unfair for people to live beside a building site for the rest of there lives..
and now he's restarted the build....day a late and a dollar short...and now he has a humanitarian crisis that he created
You seriously think a wall was the reason there is a problem on the border...

How about the massive amounts of drugs US buys off Mexico every year, the export of guns into the criminals and the wash of black money totally corrupting there economy.

If the CIA wanted to undermine a country in the morning they couldn't do a better job than US is doing right now.

This is all over central America... US drug money is fuelling wars and US has a problem with the refugees.

If your people are fuelling a massive criminal underworld in your neighbours, don't be surprised if some want to flee, this is a US created refugee crisis..
oh no...the wall just is a symbol of how Xiden and Harris screwed up the border and created this massive human rights crisis.

The problem, is Xiden and Harris

Hey Joe, your are supposed to shit when get out of bed, not before.
"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,
The economy failed under Tramp, who LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in 4 years, whereas Biden has created more jobs in his first 4 months than have ever been created in the first four months of any presidency in modern history. Unemployment has fallen from the 6.3% Tramp left with to 5.8% under Biden. Tramp was creating 63,000 jobs a month, on average, his last 3 disastrous months in office, which the Right claim was great, whereas Biden has averaged over 400,000 new jobs per month over his first 4 months, which the Right say is terrible by comparison to Tramp. :cuckoo:

At least you are consistently DISHONEST.
ed do you think those jobs had to do with all those companies opening up again?...even if you were president and that happened,even you would look good....
Do you think those companies opened up because Biden got the vaccines in peoples' arms?
they were going to open with or without the shot,and i think you know that........now i will ask again....do you think those numbers have to do with all these places opening up or not?....

It would be consistent with the fact that Trump is wrong and backwards on everything else.
Like what?...the border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
Peace in Middle East, Trump caused the unrest by trying to get Palestinians more oppressed by moving the embassy and saying to the IDF"Do what you like"... Yes, Palestinians know Biden won't ignore ethic cleansing..
Gas Prices, the market decides, supply and demand... Didn't blame or praise Trump for it, can't do it for Biden either..

As for the Border, If Mexico paid for the wall this would have been great... But Mexico didn't pay for it, it turns out they were never paying for it... Biden administration is trying to get things in place after Trump spent 4 years doing his best to destory it.. If you are trying to say it is to prevent Drugs, Drug overdose deaths are rising under trump
View attachment 498556

as far as the wall...remember when xiden promised to stop it? then did, then restarted it?!
He immediately stopped all construction from day one and initiated an assessment.

There were certain areas where flood plains were disturbed which needed to be repaired and they finished off those sections properly... They also finished off sections so not to leave the locals with a half finished building site forever...
This is just common sense. They might look at some gaps too, general common sense of curtailing a project while already having been committed to contracts..

So it not restarting but finishing... IT would be grossly unfair for people to live beside a building site for the rest of there lives..
and now he's restarted the build....day a late and a dollar short...and now he has a humanitarian crisis that he created

How about the massive amounts of drugs US buys off Mexico every year, the export of guns into the criminals and the wash of black money totally corrupting there economy.

If the CIA wanted to undermine a country in the morning they couldn't do a better job than US is doing right now.

This is all over central America... US drug money is fuelling wars and US has a problem with the refugees.

If your people are fuelling a massive criminal underworld in your neighbours, don't be surprised if some want to flee, this is a US created refugee crisis..
oh no...the wall just is a symbol of how Xiden and Harris screwed up the border and created this massive human rights crisis.

I don't know who "Xiden", show some respect and stop acting like a child if you want to be treated like an adult...

Now please read what I wrote and engage in a conversation...

What you were trying to say is in 4 months Biden some how told all these people to come.

But look at the graph
1623160144266.png

Trump kept it low at the start but was worse than Obama by the finish..

Biden is just inheriting Trump's problem.. He will fix it but there is an awful lot to fix and vaccines and the economy are higher priority..

View attachment 498556

I don't know who "Xiden", show some respect and stop acting like a child if you want to be treated like an adult...

What you were trying to say is in 4 months Biden some how told all these people to come.

But look at the graph
View attachment 498645

Biden is just inheriting Trump's problem.. He will fix it but there is an awful lot to fix and vaccines and the economy are higher priority..
hahahhaha

of course there was an uptick after Xiden said to come on over....he said in a debate he wanted a surge...they complied.

Trump's policies were working...Xiden created this mess by undoing what was working

"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,
The economy failed under Tramp, who LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in 4 years, whereas Biden has created more jobs in his first 4 months than have ever been created in the first four months of any presidency in modern history. Unemployment has fallen from the 6.3% Tramp left with to 5.8% under Biden. Tramp was creating 63,000 jobs a month, on average, his last 3 disastrous months in office, which the Right claim was great, whereas Biden has averaged over 400,000 new jobs per month over his first 4 months, which the Right say is terrible by comparison to Tramp. :cuckoo:

you arent considering the covid effect,, so whos being dishonest here??

I did notice you ignored all the rest of it??
You mean the Tramp effect on the economy by screwing up the response to covid.
what do you have to compare it to to prove he screwed it up??

and lets not forget fauci was lying to him the whole time,,,
The rest of the world.

And Fauci told the truth, Tramp lied, as he ALWAYS does.
we arent the rest of the world,, and our response was better than theirs anyway,,,
BULLSHIT!
We lead the entire world in cases and deaths therefore Tramp's response was the WORST in the entire world..
but we arent a dictatorship so trumps options were limited,, wherre other countries could abuse their people at will,,

I am sure you didnt want trump to be a dictator,,

View attachment 498556

But look at the graph
View attachment 498645

hahahhaha

of course there was an uptick after Xiden said to come on over....he said in a debate he wanted a surge...they complied.

Trump's policies were working...Xiden created this mess by undoing what was working
That upsurge was 1st quarter of 2020... Biden was dead in the polls at that time...

Here is a more complete one:
1623160872257.png

So it turns out Trump had a worse record than Obama... And left it as it was climbing higher...

You see Trump says a lot of things and goes through the antics but he wasn't an effective leader. This just shows how weak he was... Obama wasn't even trying and he did a better job...

Obama was more interested in criminals and targeted immigrants with violent criminal pasts...

Trump admin deported mothers of American Citizens who were not violent... Some were married to US citizens and were decades in the country... So leaving Americans without a mother was very supportive to family values????

So even when trying to be cruel they sucked..

Of course his pants were not on backwards. Trump has assistants that pour his lard ass into his suits before his appearances.

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards? Kris Kross Memes Have Already Begun
Sure looks like he did.
Nope. Not even a good fake.
They have determined that the picture was not altered.

So, no. Not a fake.
:auiqs.jpg:

Who says?

Photo/video manipulation is one of my hobbies. The blur field covering his crotch is plain to see.

Curiosity finally got to me and I've come to see what this thread is all about. Okay, so it looks like he borrowed slacks from Hillary. Pretty much as senseless as the Michelle Obama "fashion" photos that occasionally are posted here.

View attachment 498556

But look at the graph
View attachment 498645

hahahhaha

That upsurge was 1st quarter of 2020... Biden was dead in the polls at that time...

View attachment 498660

So it turns out Trump had a worse record than Obama... And left it as it was climbing higher...

You see Trump says a lot of things and goes through the antics but he wasn't an effective leader. This just shows how weak he was... Obama wasn't even trying and he did a better job...

Obama was more interested in criminals and targeted immigrants with violent criminal pasts...

Trump admin deported mothers of American Citizens who were not violent... Some were married to US citizens and were decades in the country... So leaving Americans without a mother was very supportive to family values????

check out the president of mexico’s statements the cartels were banking on a dem win and preparing. Xiden, Harris...a dem didn’t matter

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

ed do you think those jobs had to do with all those companies opening up again?...even if you were president and that happened,even you would look good....
Do you think those companies opened up because Biden got the vaccines in peoples' arms?
they were going to open with or without the shot,and i think you know that........now i will ask again....do you think those numbers have to do with all these places opening up or not?....
No they weren't, they knew their customers would not come out while covid was killing 4,000 per day under Tramp

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

No they weren't, they knew their customers would not come out while covid was killing 4,000 per day under Tramp
wrong again,,, most companies wanted to be open but were forced to close,,

Photo/video manipulation is one of my hobbies. The blur field covering his crotch is plain to see.
BULLSHIT!
You can clearly see the back seam where the zipper should be, so there is no "blur" in this Getty image from the Getty site.
GettyImages-1233293238.jpg

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

Ah yes. Trump.
All his fault.
And Russia.
And Ukraine
You are a dick. Plain and simple.

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

And who exactly "forced" them to close? Tramp? Republican governors?

View attachment 498556

But look at the graph
View attachment 498645

hahahhaha

View attachment 498660

check out the president of mexico’s statements the cartels were banking on a dem win and preparing. Xiden, Harris...a dem didn’t matter
So they were coming over a year earlier...

Don't you wait until he is in office before coming....

Trump had a worse record of apprehensions than Obama... You just fell for the Trump bullshit... Talks a great game but he is all fur coat and no knickers...

Should have taken the advice from New Yorkers that told he was full of shit..

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

And who exactly "forced" them to close? Tramp? Republican governors?
I dont answer stupid questions,,

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

wait a minute.....what does trump have to do with this?....we are talking about bidens first 4 months ed....not trump....get the guy out of your mind for a minute....

Forum List

Back