Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

Kriss Kross will make ya……. JUMP! JUMP!

(Kriss Kross also wore their pants backwards)

I wonder how the GOP feels about having a leader who is one step from being involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital.
96420-Antelope-Eating-Popcorn.gif

I have that it would be best for the Dem party and for the country if trump did not go away. He is leading the repub party down a path of no return. As long as trump is around, serious repub contenders like Pence and Haley, will be pushed to the fringe. The repub party will continue to shrink as long as they hump trump.

There has never been a losing presidential president who, six months after he lost both the popular vote and the EC, continues to claim he won in a landslide and was cheated. It just seems sooner or later, someone in the MAGA crowd will grow a brain and say..."GET OVER IT! YOU LOST!"

I have that it would be best for the Dem party and for the country if trump did not go away. He is leading the repub party down a path of no return. As long as trump is around, serious repub contenders like Pence and Haley, will be pushed to the fringe. The repub party will continue to shrink as long as they hump trump.

There has never been a losing presidential president who, six months after he lost both the popular vote and the EC, continues to claim he won in a landslide and was cheated. It just seems sooner or later, someone in the MAGA crowd will grow a brain and say..."GET OVER IT! YOU LOST!"

do you think pence will run if donny does?

& nikki haley should be asked about her belief that 'god sent trump' bullshit. if that is true, why would she run against him?

Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?
It would be consistent with the fact that Trump is wrong and backwards on everything else.
Like what?...the border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
I bet you don't answer and just slink away as usual.....

GET OVER IT!

take your own advice jim.....

I read where Biden has a drool bucket with him at all times and wears a diaper because he leaks alot. Why doesnt the media talk about that?

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards? Kris Kross Memes Have Already Begun

No he didn't wear his pants backwards.

It's been photoshopped.

It looks ok in a small photo but once I enlarged it, the obvious alteration stood out to my eyes.

I will say the untrained eye may miss it. Especially in the small version of the photo.

However. I've been using photoshop since it's first version. Once I enlarged it just a little bit, the alteration popped right out.

It was a sloppy job too.

The idiot couldn't even match the color.

They used the eye dropper tool to copy color from the pants but they didn't do it close to where the zipper is so the color they painted on is slightly lighter.

As I said, the untrained eye may not see this. Especially in the smaller version.

But even without it. How stupid is that? How was he going to button the top button of his pants then zip them up backwards?

Whoever did this should face some consequences for it.

Maybe it's me but once I see someone lie like that, I don't believe anything they claim.

Forum List

Back